An Insider Reveals the Truth About "This Is It

Comments

• That's your opinion and I have stated mine, I just don't believe that MJ can change the entire world's opinion and view of the media by faking his death to try and 'teach them a lesson' or get his own back.

So according to you this is "just" to teach them a lesson..? Just airing my opinion here, but maybe you should start listening to the man himself...
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    Ganging up on me now eh! Nothing to do with lack of faith or 'just' anything, I know this hoax has many parts to it, and you guys are only guessing or speculating too, as we all are.

But as more information is revealed it brings to light more questions with regards to motives and reasons. If Mike never comes back then we will all be left with many unaswered questions. I do hope these videos are all false and these people really don't know any more than you or I, likewise I really hope Mike does return one day and tell the world all about it.

It's only natural to become slightly jaded as more and more time passes.
  • Ganging up on me now eh! Nothing to do with lack of faith or 'just' anything, I know this hoax has many parts to it, and you guys are only guessing or speculating too, as we all are.

But as more information is revealed it brings to light more questions with regards to motives and reasons. If Mike never comes back then we will all be left with many unaswered questions. I do hope these videos are all false and these people really don't know any more than you or I, likewise I really hope Mike does return one day and tell the world all about it.

It's only natural to become slightly jaded as more and more time passes.

might be a little off subject here but this makes me think of something. i remember the lisa michael interview with diane sawyer and they were referring i think to the history teaser. and he got somewhat excited at something she said and say good they fell into my trap. then she said something about getting peoples attention. and he confirmed that was the intent. but for what ? that is what i never did get out of the whole deal.can anyone help make that clear for me?
  • Okay...I was watching part 3 of the Insider Reveals the Truth...

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqpWAtvW ... re=related<!-- m -->

I got to the part where she says that Michael will be very involved behind the scenes directing, producing, creating, etc., etc. Then she says "...continuing to mentor Prince in his own film efforts which goes deeper than most are aware of...".

Then I thought about the interview today with Oprah talking to the kids. And Prince says he wants to be a producer. And you could tell he was very serious about what he said. He wasn't just saying that for the day. Nope - I believe just like Michael is working behind the scenes, so maybe is his son. And then you have Paris who is an improvisational artist who wants to be an actress and has her father as a teacher. Throw in a family full of musicians and actors (we were conveniently reminded by one of the cousins today on Oprah) and you have a family movie. Now that is a home movie project!

My question is this - was it really known before today that Prince was so serious about his future producing aspirations? I don't think I heard that from him before. If we didn't know that for sure, what does that say for this person who claims to be an "insider".

Hmmm...Tarja and Anna - I hope this brings a little glimmer of hope to you both. Blessings.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Okay...I was watching part 3 of the Insider Reveals the Truth...

I got to the part where she says that Michael will be very involved behind the scenes directing, producing, creating, etc., etc. Then she says "...continuing to mentor Prince in his own film efforts which goes deeper than most are aware of...".

Then I thought about the interview today with Oprah talking to the kids. And Prince says he wants to be a producer. And you could tell he was very serious about what he said. He wasn't just saying that for the day. Nope - I believe just like Michael is working behind the scenes, so maybe is his son. And then you have Paris who is an improvisational artist who wants to be an actress and has her father as a teacher. Throw in a family full of musicians and actors (we were conveniently reminded by one of the cousins today on Oprah) and you have a family movie. Now that is a home movie project!

My question is this - was it really known before today that Prince was so serious about his future producing aspirations? I don't think I heard that from him before. If we didn't know that for sure, what does that say for this person who claims to be an "insider".

Hmmm...Tarja and Anna - I hope this brings a little glimmer of hope to you both. Blessings.

Good catch voice.

Credibility score on this informant rises.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes, but Katherine had already mentioned way back when the kids were starting school that Paris wanted to get into acting and Prince into movie production. I still think this insider is not proven original.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yes, but Katherine had already mentioned way back when the kids were starting school that Paris wanted to get into acting and Prince into movie production. I still think this insider is not proven original.

Exactly, we already knew that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Yes, but Katherine had already mentioned way back when the kids were starting school that Paris wanted to get into acting and Prince into movie production. I still think this insider is not proven original.

Maybe - but I still think Prince and Paris are much more involved than it appears. And Katherine saying that they wanted to get into acting and the kids saying their father was working with them are two different things in my mind. Either way - something I'll be watching for sure. Blessings.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Maybe - but I still think Prince and Paris are much more involved than it appears. And Katherine saying that they wanted to get into acting and the kids saying their father was working with them are two different things in my mind. Either way - something I'll be watching for sure. Blessings.

Of course the kids are, but this informer only repeats what can be found on the hoax forums and blogs.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• [youtube:2nnzm0t8]
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thank you so much for posting. I really like these videos. They are on the right track.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    All of the information could have been figured out by anyone, not just an insider.
  • [youtube:16rn4xyi]
    All of the information could have been figured out by anyone, not just an insider.

The previous videos already contained information we are aware of.

The symbolism stuff in this video can be located on the net and some of the clothing things have been mentioned before. Others have already made connections to Egypt etc. Though not all clothing was mentioned before or even in this video.

We already know the movie was filmed as a movie and not as footage for Michael's own personal collection. The conversation between Bearden and Michael has been discussed before and was in other hoax videos. We may have missed the significance of the open microphone (or did we?) but that is just something that someone has caught that further supports the whole theory of a movie from the start.

The product placement is already known. We have talked about Coca-Cola numerous times, the connection to Murray, Sunflowers, Dodo,
    Coca- Cola Happiness machine, World Cup Soccer, the Pepsi accident etc. The water connection has also been discussed Mo and Souza's blog on the bedroom scene, fluoride etc. They have just added one I hadn't heard before.

As far as anything else in this particular video, it isn't really "shocking" or "eye opening" revelations. By using the reference to "an Insider/Informer", it is just adding credibility to what is being presented but we don't have any idea who this insider is or even if it is an insider at all. The videos are presenting many things we are already aware of but it is a good refresher with a couple things we may have missed but they aren't major things. Overall not really telling us anything really significant that we hadn't figured out ourselves.
  • what is the likelihood of people not already interested in the hoax concept of this whole thing viewing these videos? low, high any idea?
    She may or may not be an "insider", but she presents a strong case for why This Is It is a movie. She also included information about Michael Bearden and the set that I have never heard before. The "insider" also is predicting that a lot of other productions are going to stem from This Is It. Maybe it's just me, but I thought I learned more from it than from other videos. In any case, I'd have to watch it again to counter some of the arguments given.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    In the video this insider talks about a "screaming crazy fan" who he/ she thinks is an extra actor. Well, if I am not totally mistaken, that "screaming fan" is the president (or was) of the MJ Spanish fan club.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I don't know who this "insider" is but none of the informations he provided for me is like a huge revelation. We already know all those things and also analyzed them.
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    The publicity for Coca and others are so important? I just realized they are there after watching the movie like 3 times, people who watch just once will barely see it...

Ha, I always thought strange when MJ would go to the microphone to speak! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Also, Prince mentions Coca-Cola during the interview with Oprah!
  • nWonWo Posts: 59
    I'm not a fan of these videos. For one, Michael on the cherry picker is Michael. How many times has Michael said he has like rides and such? It was a very candid and "cute" moment in the movie. Two, anyone who has taken a film course could know all of this, not exactly an insider.

I hope it isn't someone playing with Hoax BeLIEvers.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I absolutely agree with all of u, The "insider" didn't say anything new or anything that we don't know, all the things she has mentioned have already been thoroughly discussed here, maybe she is geniune maybe not, who knows, i also hope that she is not a troll playing with the beLIEvers, i suppose time will show.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Nothing, here's what it is to put on a scale TS reliable information and reporting of these "researchers ",... Forums and then go and publish a video on youtube as it was a great thing they are doing <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • Perhaps this insider is really Prince and Paris. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    don't know who this person is but never showed anything special.
  • Okay...I was watching part 3 of the Insider Reveals the Truth...

I had a feeling he had something to do with le cirque du soleil.. I just hope this person is reliable, but what ever she or he was saying felt legit, she or he knew too much how the business works.