An Insider Reveals the Truth About "This Is It

12345679»

Comments

• I'm not a fan of these videos. For one, Michael on the cherry picker is Michael. How many times has Michael said he has like rides and such? It was a very candid and "cute" moment in the movie. Two, anyone who has taken a film course could know all of this, not exactly an insider.

I hope it isn't someone playing with Hoax BeLIEvers.

I agree. Sometimes I get the feeling they are. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    I also think it's interesting that she says "..which will be important later". She also says VERY close in age. If Mike was born in 1960 and not 1958.. like Souza has pointed out many times.. that would make them VERY close in age and that would be "important later" as she says because when the hoax is revealed I have a feeling his real birthday is going to play a big role in things...

Maybe. And IF that turns out to be fact, then that would be yet another falsity on important docs...like the will and autopsy. Now THAT would certainly be "important later".

O/t topic but what is Michael Jacksons birthday? Someone said something about January 1960?