An Insider Reveals the Truth About "This Is It

Comments

• Well, well, well, Michael never intended to do the concerts, which we knew but now it is confirmed. He is a genius. He made more money in the making of this movie than if he would have done the 50 concerts. Congratulations Michael!

I did not know that the casts were chosen before, I guess they made us believe otherwise. If what this secret person has said is true, than this kind of reveals Michael is alive. Which we all know he is even if this was not revealed. The question I have is why did this person waited until now to reveal all of this? Can that secret person be Michael? Who better than him revealing it? I can't wait to see the second part.
    Blessings.
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    Well, well, well, Michael never intended to do the concerts, which we knew but now it is confirmed. He is a genius. He made more money in the making of this movie than if he would have done the 50 concerts. Congratulations Michael!

I did not know that the casts were chosen before, I guess they made us believe otherwise. If what this secret person has said is true, than this kind of reveals Michael is alive. Which we all know he is even if this was not revealed. The question I have is why did this person waited until now to reveal all of this? Can that secret person be Michael? Who better than him revealing it? I can't wait to see the second part.
    Blessings.
    Please explain how this video reveals Michael is alive??

Becuz the way I see it, TII is a high end movie that could have been compiled & made after the death. Just becuz TII is a high end movie (which I knew before anyways) doesnt mean MJ is alive.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well, well, well, Michael never intended to do the concerts, which we knew but now it is confirmed. He is a genius. He made more money in the making of this movie than if he would have done the 50 concerts. Congratulations Michael!

Blessings.

Becuz the way I see it, TII is a high end movie that could have been compiled & made after the death. Just becuz TII is a high end movie (which I knew before anyways) doesnt mean MJ is alive.

How do you explain Michael choosing 2 actresses for his female dancers? Why would he do that for a concert series?
  • When she stated that she was the same age as Michael the first though that came to me was
    Madonna.
    Just thinking about when she was on stage telling the world just how much She and Michael were so much alike. Same age/same number of kids in there families and much more.
    But then again the voice was changed so could it have been a man ????????
    i know i need to go back to bed lol.

I so compelety agree with you and i believe it is modonna
  • why cant i edit my post
  • video has been disabled in forums, but it is still there on you tube
    no, you just have to click the video to watch on youtube
  • Personally I wouldn't class her as a 'celebrity' but ok, anyone else?

I know what you mean......I just thought maybe someone might because of the imdb thing. I haven't looked at the bonus features yet. I think Orianthi is probably the closest so far.......she is a celebrity now, not really before. I feel like we are missing something.

If this is all an adventure, you could classify everything as part of This Is It......the o2, the movie, the 911call, the heli, the hospital, the memorial, the funeral...everything is part of it. So, given that train of thought.......there are many celebrities.

L.O.V.E. & Blessings

If this female 'celebrity' is speaking the truth, then it can't be Orianthi. She does not say specifically that she was in TII...but she does mention that she is close to Michael's age. Interestingly enough, she also makes a comment about that fact being important later (maybe ties in with MJ not being born in 1958???). But supposing he was born in 1958, then that would make this female celebrity close to 50 or just over 50. Does anyone know if Madonna was ever signed to A&M records? I know she was with Warner Bros (until 2007 I believe)...but I couldn't find any info on her ever having been with A&M. I also think she did some background vocals early on in her musical career and she is also an actress. She's the first one that popped into my head. I am reminded of her speech at the awards ceremony shortly after his death.

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    What is relevant to ME is whether MJHOAXEVIDENCE is a member of this forum. I want to know who this "celebrity source" is and if they are a beLIEver... if this is not revealed or it is not the case... then I don't get the point! Also, why would they contact mjhoaxevidence specifically?
  • What is relevant to ME is whether MJHOAXEVIDENCE is a member of this forum. I want to know who this "celebrity source" is and if they are a beLIEver... if this is not revealed or it is not the case... then I don't get the point! Also, why would they contact mjhoaxevidence specifically?
    your question is kinda silly...

if this was pianogames or anyone else you would've ask the same question

We're not going to know who she is, that's why she wants to be anonymous and i dont blame her

she is not saying she is a believer or not, she imforming us about the truth about this is it. Nothing more! And believe this is Modonna
  • Personally I wouldn't class her as a 'celebrity' but ok, anyone else?

I know what you mean......I just thought maybe someone might because of the imdb thing. I haven't looked at the bonus features yet. I think Orianthi is probably the closest so far.......she is a celebrity now, not really before. I feel like we are missing something.

If this is all an adventure, you could classify everything as part of This Is It......the o2, the movie, the 911call, the heli, the hospital, the memorial, the funeral...everything is part of it. So, given that train of thought.......there are many celebrities.

L.O.V.E. & Blessings

If this female 'celebrity' is speaking the truth, then it can't be Orianthi. She does not say specifically that she was in TII...but she does mention that she is close to Michael's age. Interestingly enough, she also makes a comment about that fact being important later (maybe ties in with MJ not being born in 1958???). But supposing he was born in 1958, then that would make this female celebrity close to 50 or just over 50. Does anyone know if Madonna was ever signed to A&M records? I know she was with Warner Bros (until 2007 I believe)...but I couldn't find any info on her ever having been with A&M. I also think she did some background vocals early on in her musical career and she is also an actress. She's the first one that popped into my head. I am reminded of her speech at the awards ceremony shortly after his death.

With L.O.V.E. always.

You're exactly right BeTheChange........
    I'm gonna mull this over and over. I want to think there is more to this. The timing of it all, why now?
    Do you think it's part of the hoax itself.....a planned leak type of thing? Or, really someone out to ruin/expose TII?
    Thoughts?

Blessings!
  • Perhaps if tom pickering (codeofthriller) made a video, I'd be more inclined to believe this material. As it stands now, I think it's clearly unsubstantiated and illegitimate. How would they be able to reveal this type of information, anyway? Wouldn't the media be the first to snatch something of relative importance into the grips of there palms so they can fabricate and exaggerate the extent of this information further? I'm terribly sorry, but this just doesn't cut it for me. If it is breakthrough evidence, I'll be pleased to view it, but right now? I don't think it's even worthy of consideration. Remember: don't believe everything that is put out there. this includes death hoaxers looking to play others just to toy with their own emotions. You never even know if a certain youtuber is creating these videos just for the views so they could get a possible partnership of somesort. but I hope this is not the case!

Blessings.

How do you explain Michael choosing 2 actresses for his female dancers? Why would he do that for a concert series?
    A dancer that is also an actor or vice versa...shows the person has well rounded experience. Its on their resume. Compared to, for example, a person thats just a dancer.

Obviously they wanted experienced talent for TII.

KO wanted experienced talent reguardless if MJ is alive or dead.

The video doesnt say if TII was made before or after June 25...so we dont know.

How does this video reveal hes alive? & how does the video connect TII to the hoax??
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Blessings.

A dancer that is also an actor or vice versa...shows the person has well rounded experience. Its on their resume. Compared to, for example, a person thats just a dancer.

Obviously they wanted experienced talent for TII.

KO wanted experienced talent reguardless if MJ is alive or dead.

The video doesnt say if TII was made before or after June 25...so we dont know.

How does this video reveal hes alive? & how does the video connect TII to the hoax??

You're fooling yourself. Hiring an actress that is qualified for "some dance or movement required" roles is not a professional back up dancer of the quality that THE King of Pop is going to use for a major come back tour.

It's ok to believe.
  • can someone please post the part 1 video in my first post please
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I want to believe that this person is 'real' but I'm not totally convinced just yet as nothing new or revealing has been said.

Having said that I shall be watching the next video! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Well, well, well, Michael never intended to do the concerts, which we knew but now it is confirmed. He is a genius. He made more money in the making of this movie than if he would have done the 50 concerts. Congratulations Michael!

Blessings.

Oh ye of little faith! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Some retard locked up my post for failure to read the title fully. so heres PART 1of "An Insider Reveals the Truth About "This Is It" --Part 1--AN M.J.H.E. EXCLUSIVE"

[youtube:2nl24kq4]
  • Some retard locked up my post for failure to read the title fully.

Consider yourself warned m8ighty. Watch your language.
  • the video already been posted. That's why mo locked your thread

Blessings.

I see you are a non believer. This is it was done before he supposedly passed away. Just the way he or she explained that they had hire all those dancers before hand. I have an intuition just leave it at that.
    it wasnt a minute ago
  • This a great vid, but nothing we didnt already know b4. But I'm glad this is a series, TII is alot a deeper then I originally thought/.

Blessings.

I see you are a non believer. This is it was done before he supposedly passed away. Just the way he or she explained that they had hire all those dancers before hand. I have an intuition just leave it at that.
    oh quite the contrare, I'm a believer thats seeking the truth.
    it wasnt a minute ago

Mo locked it because THAT video was already posted in THIS thread TWICE....
    1: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14371&start=25#p241229<!-- l -->
    2: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14371&start=25#p241242<!-- l -->
  • i am glad that this person posted this video. There was a lot of things that I didn't know about. It may have been discussed here before, but I just didn't see it before. If this person does have inside information about this is it. I would love to know about the well being of Michael. That is what I am truly worried about.
    When i saw the first video, the first person that popped in my mind was Karen Faye. She is pretty close to Michael's age. I am sure she has worked with Kenny before, just being Michael's hairstylist, but I am not sure about anything else. I would think that she would know the insides of what went on, since she was there. But, after seeing the second video and reading what others have posted, I am leaning more towards Madonna. I am not sure that she would take the time to find out all the info on the dancers and the extra cameramen. Great video and I am looking forward to the next one.