An Insider Reveals the Truth About "This Is It

Comments

• ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    Guys, here is the question that I would like to pose to you: Who do you know that Michael can trust entirely with anything and always been there for him and he probably talk to on a daily basis. Now remember these key words Professional Actress and Singer, Appeared in Feature Films, backup singer to Michael. Do you guys know anyone that will fit that profile.

Janet Jackson?? back up singer for MJ : check
    actress :check
    trustworthy to MJ :check

only thing bit off is her age??
  • didn't this person say they had worked with kenny? think i will watch againto be sure after i get some sleep.
  • didn't this person say they had worked with kenny? think i will watch againto be sure after i get some sleep.
    Whitney Houston has worked with Kenny Ortega: Cheetah Girls 2 (<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1477715/fullcredits#cast<!-- m -->). Whitney Houston - Co-Executive Producer; Kenny Ortega - Director (<!-- m -->http://www.whitney-info.com/whitney-the-producer/<!-- m -->).
    I think she's primarily been with Arista Records, but worth digging to see if she's been with A&M and Warner Bros.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    That's a good idea.
  • punkypunky Posts: 6
    Hello everyone. I read here but actually have only posted once or twice. I'm a "lurker", not much of a typer:)I'm not totally convinced that this "new" informational video is legit but I wanted to dig a little to see what I could come up with. You know, leave no stone unturned. My findings on the possible so called informer.....

Siedah Garrett:

"Professional actress"
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0308206/#Actress<!-- m -->
    Alyson's Closet
    Amen
    Wally and the Valentines
    The Fact's of Life (There could be more)

" have recorded as a solo artist for Warner Bros Records, A&M Records and other major labels"
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siedah_Garrett<!-- m --> (Too much to type so I copied and pasted, sorry)
    "Don't Look Any Further" (Dennis Edwards featuring Siedah Garrett) (Motown, 1984)
    "Curves" (Qwest, 1985) - from the movie Fast Forward
    "Do You Want It Right Now" (Qwest, 1985) - from the movie Fast Forward [2]
    "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" (Michael Jackson featuring Siedah Garrett) (Epic, 1987)
    "Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu" - Spanish Version of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" (Michael Jackson featuring Siedah Garrett) (Epic, 1987)
    "Everchanging Times" (Qwest, 1987) - from the movie Baby Boom
    "K.I.S.S.I.N.G." (Qwest, 1988)
    "Refuse To Be Loose" (Qwest, 1988)
    "I Don't Go For That" (Quincy Jones featuring Siedah Garrett) (Qwest / Warner Bros., 1989)
    "I'm Yours" (Quincy Jones featuring El DeBarge and Siedah Garrett) (Qwest / Warner Bros., 1989)
    "Listen Up" (Quincy Jones Featuring Al B Sure, El DeBarge, James Ingram, Karyn White, Ray Charles, Siedah Garrett, Tevin Campbell & The Winans) (Qwest / Warner Bros., 1989)
    "The Places You Find Love" (Quincy Jones featuring Chaka Kahn, Siedah Garrett & Tevin Campbell) (Qwest / Warner Bros., 1990)
    "Rain Down Love" (Freemasons featuring Siedah Garrett) (Loaded, 2007)
    "I Want Your Soul" (Armand Van Helden featuring Siedah Garrett) samples "Do You Want It Right Now" (SPG Records Canada, 2007)
    "Funky Bahia" (Sergio Mendes featuring Will.i.am & Siedah Garrett) (Concord Music Group, 2008)

"I have had professional experience with both Michael as well as Kenny Ortega"
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangerous_World_Tour<!-- m -->
    They both worked on the Dangerous Tour

"I have also sung background vocals for many prominent artists"
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siedah_Garrett<!-- m -->
    "Supernatural Love" (Donna Summer, Cats Without Claws) (Warner Bros. / Polygram, 1984)
    "There Goes My Baby" (Donna Summer, Cats Without Claws) (Warner Bros. / Polygram, 1984)
    "Fine Fine Fella (Got To Have You)" (Patti Austin, Patti Austin LP) (Qwest / Warner Bros., 1984)
    "The Collector" (Cerrone EP) (II Discotto Productions, 1985)
    "Baby Love" (Regina single) (Atlantic Records, 1986)
    "Prove Me Right" (Shannon, Love Goes All The Way CD) (Atlantic Records, 1986)
    "Love Goes All The Way" (Shannon, Love Goes All The Way CD) (Atlantic Records, 1986)
    "The Flat Horizon" (Wang Chung, Mosaic CD) (Geffen Records, 1986)
    "This Is This" (Weather Report, This Is This CD) (CBS Records, 1986)
    "Face The Face" (Weather Report, This Is This CD) (CBS Records, 1986)
    "Jungle Stuff" (Weather Report, This Is This CD) (CBS Records, 1986)
    "Papa, Don't Preach" (Madonna, True Blue CD) (Sire / WB, 1986)
    "Where's The Party" (Madonna, True Blue CD) (Sire / WB, 1986)
    "True Blue" (Madonna, True Blue CD) (Sire / WB, 1986)
    "La Isla Bonita" (Madonna, True Blue CD) (Sire / WB, 1986)
    "Love Makes The World Go Round" (Madonna, True Blue CD) (Sire / WB, 1986)
    "What I Like" (Anthony And The Camp, What I Like 12") (WB / Jellybean, 1986)
    "Man In The Mirror" (Michael Jackson, Bad CD) (Epic / MJJ, 1987)
    "Each Time You Break My Heart" (Nick Kamen, Nick Kamen CD) (Sire / WB, 1987)
    "Betcha" (Jon Anderson, In The City Of Angels CD) (CBS Records, 1988)
    "Right Out Of My Head) (Boz Scaggs, Other Roads CD) (CBS Records, 1988)
    "Crimes Of Passion" (Boz Scaggs, Other Roads CD) (CBS Records, 1988)
    "The Night Of Van Gogh (Boz Scaggs, Other Roads CD) (CBS Records, 1988)
    "Kiss Me The Way You Did Last Night" (Carpenters, Lovelines CD) (A&M Records, 1989)
    "The Secret Garden" (Quincy Jones featuring Al B. Sure!, El DeBarge, James Ingram and Barry White, Quincy Jones, Back On The Block CD, Qwest/Warner Bros., 1989)
    "Higher Than High" (Tony LeMans, Higher Than High 12") (Paisly Park / WB 1989)
    "The Best Man" (Glenn Medeiros, Glenn Medeiros CD) (MCA Records, 1990)
    "What He Has" (Thelma Houston, Throw You Down CD) (Reprise, 1990)
    "Do You Love As Good As You Look" (Jellybean, Spillin' The Beans CD) (Atlantic, 1991)
    "Tell Me" (Go West, Indian Summer CD) (Crysalis Records UK, 1982)
    "Commitment Of The Heart" (Clive Griffin, Clive Griffin CD) (550 Music / Epic, 1993)
    "I Never Even Told You" (Tia Carrere, Dream CD) (Reprise, 1993)
    "Love Talk To Me" (Cindy Mizelle, Cindy Mizelle CD) (East West Records, 1994)
    "This Too Shall Pass" (Phyllis Hyman, I Refuse To Be Lonely CD) (PIR, 1995)
    "Sexy" (Maysa, Maysa CD) (Blue Thumb Records, 1995)
    "Jook Joint Intro" (Quincy Jones featuring Barry White, Bono, Brandy, Chaka Khan, Charlie Wilson, Gloria Estefan, James Moody, Patti Austin, Ray Charles, Siedah Garrett & Stevie Wonder) (Qwest / Warner Bros., 1995)
    "You Put A Move On My Heart" (Tamia, Tamia CD) (Warner Bros., 1998)
    "Sweet Freedom" (Michael McDonald, The Voice Of Michael McDonald) (Rhino Records, 2000)
    "I Live For Your Love" (Natalie Cole, Love Songs CD) (Elektra Records, 2001)
    "On The Way to Love" (Patti Austin, On The Way To Love CD) (Warner Bros., 2001)
    "The Game Of Love" (Santana, Shamen CD) (Arista, 2002)
    "Seasons Change" (Anastasia, Anastasia CD) (Epic Records, 2004)
    "Time" (Anastasia, Anastasia CD) (Epic Records, 2004)
    "Are You Man Enough? / Orange Wig Skit" (RuPaul, Red Hot CD) (RuCo Ltd, 2004)
    "Superman" (RuPaul, Red Hot CD) (RuCo Ltd, 2004)
    "A Public Affair" (Jessica Simpson, A Public Affair CD) (Epic, 2006)
    "The Lover In Me" (Jessica Simpson, A Public Affair CD) (Epic, 2006)

"I will say that Michael and I are very close in age, which will be important later"
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siedah_Garrett<!-- m -->
    Siedah Garrett born June 24, 1960 (She's 50 y.o. I would say that they are close in age, eh?)
  • WOW! This might be Siedah! Actually, she was the first person that came to my mind.
    Excellent research, Punky!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow punky!! You should post more often <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Siedah never even crossed my mind, but now that you mention it, she is around Michael's age, she's worked with Michael, & she's worked with Kenny... I think we have a match? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @punky

This is synchronicity!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I was on my way to post the same as you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Just before i logged i researched a bit more about her and was decided to give my opinion <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thanks!
  • [youtube:116k1qqm]
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    [youtube:5lw4jg1p]

love these videos, most i already know, over time since june 25, as he said MJ is resting, MJ done alot over his life, im sure he deserves good rest <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thank you, Punky!!!
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    So 25th June 2009 was the 'death' of MJ as a performer and from now on is doing producing/directing, etc.? Interesting how Kenny Ortega said that the death hoax was unnessecary. Also interesting that the final BAM scene in TII was made in 2008? MJ certainly seems to have alot of stuff planned for the future.
  • I also think it's interesting that she says "..which will be important later". She also says VERY close in age. If Mike was born in 1960 and not 1958.. like Souza has pointed out many times.. that would make them VERY close in age and that would be "important later" as she says because when the hoax is revealed I have a feeling his real birthday is going to play a big role in things...
    Ah, you two are brilliant....@Gema & @VeryLittleSusie Great minds think alike, maybe?

@liegi You're welcome. That bit of information was just another stone that most would've unturned. I just happened to have a free day to contribute something to the forum, no matter how small <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I also think it's interesting that she says "..which will be important later". She also says VERY close in age. If Mike was born in 1960 and not 1958.. like Souza has pointed out many times.. that would make them VERY close in age and that would be "important later" as she says because when the hoax is revealed I have a feeling his real birthday is going to play a big role in things...

Maybe. And IF that turns out to be fact, then that would be yet another falsity on important docs...like the will and autopsy. Now THAT would certainly be "important later".
  • I also think it's interesting that she says "..which will be important later". She also says VERY close in age. If Mike was born in 1960 and not 1958.. like Souza has pointed out many times.. that would make them VERY close in age and that would be "important later" as she says because when the hoax is revealed I have a feeling his real birthday is going to play a big role in things...

Maybe. And IF that turns out to be fact, then that would be yet another falsity on important docs...like the will and autopsy. Now THAT would certainly be "important later".

Exactly!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Plus she says that the Thriller segment was filmed after June 25th, obviously MJ is in the Thriller part of TII. Interesting she also said that MJ was singing properly in the 'just can't stop loving you' part, to prove he still has the goods!
  • Plus she says that the Thriller segment was filmed after June 25th, obviously MJ is in the Thriller part of TII. Interesting she also said that MJ was singing properly in the 'just can't stop loving you' part, to prove he still has the goods!

Yes. Lots of great points that I don't think many of us have thought of since we aren't all familiar with the film making process.
    Plus she says that the Thriller segment was filmed after June 25th, obviously MJ is in the Thriller part of TII. Interesting she also said that MJ was singing properly in the 'just can't stop loving you' part, to prove he still has the goods!
    Yes, and I think that goes with the reports that the dancers had extended contracts. And I, for one, never doubted his ability. But I like the fact that he would prove the critics wrong!
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    personally, the vibe i get from these vids is this: a hoax-believer who is very comitted to bring their points across and who has created "an insider" to put force to their own beliefs. It was novel in the beginning to believe this video maker had actually found an insider willing to reveal the truth.In the first video the maker was'nt pushing the idea of the hoax, so as not to alarm us . The last video up the "insider" is blatantly saying MJ is fine, its a hoax etc I cannot believe that this is an insider, i think the insider is a figment of this video makers imagination. There is so much in-fighting going on between the better known video makers, they start out cool and there vids are exciting to watch but once we've seen all the "clues" it just gets rehashed and if that does not bring them the attention they crave then they start with the "i was contacted by some one who knows "
    it's sad , because they're making a competition out of something very serious and after all this time alot of believers cling to anything thrown at them. So , although i'll grant that the info is very interesting in these insider reveals truth-vids, i don't for one second believe that the info is actually coming from an insider and find the use of the simulated voice thingy a ploy to make it seem more credible.On the other hand i hope i'm proven wrong some day.
    But is a larger point that as this info is revealed - is this hoax just a money-making exercise by all those involved, including MJ? If MJ is no longer able or he just doesn't want to perform on stage any more, he starts off his career behind the camera by creating a huge, controversial hoax to generate billions of dollars for himself and his family?

Perhaps this hoax has nothing to do with hiding from people who want to harm him etc. and is alot simpler ... money?

I don't want to believe this but could it be all about money, I mean everyone keeps saying MJ would never do this to his fans ... but has he, he's doing it to his fans right now, why hide away and pretend to be dead if all he wants to do is change his career from performer to director?
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    I agree with the above post..I just wonder if someone from the family may have a hand behind this. Think about it. There's still no proof within these videos and now they are stating that MJ will be behind many things that come out in forms of Internet material, video games, story books etc and also mama K's production movie. This would ensure high audience, taking the fact for granted that MJ fans will watch/buy anything related to him and the hoax. I feel I wanna believe but somethings a lil off. But I'd love to be proven wrong.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    When she stated that she was the same age as Michael the first though that came to me was
    Madonna.
    Just thinking about when she was on stage telling the world just how much She and Michael were so much alike. Same age/same number of kids in there families and much more.
    But then again the voice was changed so could it have been a man ????????
    i know i need to go back to bed lol.

I so compelety agree with you and i believe it is modonna

After initially watching the video, I immediately thought Madonna. It's true that she and MJ are close in age, she's worked with Kenny Ortega (he choreographed the Material Girl video), she's done backup vocals with other artists, she's acted in movies, etc. The video doesn't claim that she's an insider, but that she's looked into it (with help) and logically she would know whether it was made as a movie (with her extensive background in the business). This doesn't mean she's in on it - she could be trying to get her "piece" of the hoax, so she can claim she knew all along and offer her evidence so that when the BAM comes, she'll have her time in the media too. She could also be a bit jealous and be trying to "expose" the movie/documentary for what is really is...or who knows, maybe Michael let her know, but I don't think so. It just seems there was always a rivalry there with her and Michael and I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to steal a bit of the spotlight.
  • to tell the truth, this insider is boring me. I want to hear something shocking, the information she's providing us, are ok, but i want to hear something amazing! Or maybe im being picky
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305

She also said that he sang that song to the audience for our sake... perhaps the message is "he can't stop loving us"?? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I have been thinking that this whole "event" is probably more simplistic than people realize but also planned right down to the last dotted i and crossed t .... Don't forget he is a visionary... he wants to create things that have never been done before and he is just doing that. I believe that he wants to put his "king of pop" image to rest and get on with filming and other interests which he has not been able to do since he did have a contract with SONY. He fulfilled his deal with SONY and now is moving on with other projects, projects that won't keep him away from his children, he won't be on the road touring and spending time away from his three angels. I also think part of this whole thing is to also clear his name. You put yourselves in his shoes, wouldn't you do the same thing? I would. If I was accused of the things that he was accused of in 2003 and earlier and my image was tarnished even if I wasn't a celebrity, I would still want payback to the people and industries that put me through hell as they did with Michael, so I don't blame him one bit.