TIAI April 11

Comments

• mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Lou Ferrigno, Michael Jackson’s Personal Trainer for the O2 Concerts in London, has spoken fondly in an interview on

Michael Jackson's trainer Lou Ferrigno

the Television show Good Day LA, about how MJ loved to play pranks quite often and how he would also disguise himself. He laughs and jokes along as he also tells how Michael used to place a Mannequin of himself in an ambulance to deter the Paparazzi. How very interesting… <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> A hot room to warm the Mannequin to the right temperature.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Does Michael have his own ambulance? What ambulance did he use for this prank? The same one in the photo? Did I miss the link to this article because it’s kinda interesting?[/quote

Michael had an ambulance at Neverland. I don't know what happened to it.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Plus, if I knew I was going to die and Michael Jackson asked me if I'd be willing to donate my body in order for him to pull off the greatest media hoax of all time that would not only serve for entertainment purposes but also wake up the entire world to the abundant corruption going on......... why WOULDN'T I want to do that? I don't really see anything morbid there. In fact it sounds like a pretty cool opportunity, unless I'm romanticizing...I do that alot <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Oh well, at least you'd be able to die knowing Michael Jackson wanted your body!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Hello TS! Thank you for another mind blowing and driving crazy question! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I'm still working on my theory, trying to connect all the dots.
    I just wanted to share one video with you guys, which made me go <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->. It's called "Realistic Dummy Body Effects", <!-- m -->http://www.fruzeo.com/video/486520/Real ... dy-Effects<!-- m -->. People who can't stand blood, corpse and other disturbing things related to death please DO NOT WATCH!!! Actually i'm one of those people, so now i don't know how i'm going to sleep, even though i was trying to keep in mind that these are not real people but only DOLLS. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I just thought that maybe this video could help someone develop their own theory of who/what was/wasn't in ambulance and UCLA.

I am very very very sorry if this video caused any kind of negative feelings!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Holy crap that's cool! It looks so real! But would EMT's be fooled with it? Would they not know it was not a real body? If it's possible to fool professional people with a dummy like this, it would be a possibility but I can't imagine that trained EMT's who handle real people numerous times a day would not notice. And if they really wanted to fool the EMT's with such an expensive dummy, why not make it look like MJ?

Is there more information about these kinds of dummies somewhere?

Aha that's what I was referring to when I was talking about Karen Fake when she was talking about her doing the make up of MJ for the funeral. They might have used a dummy like that for the funeral that looked exactly like Michael and probably Karen made the make up on him and of course she didn't recognize it wasn't Michael. Sorry this is off-topic but when I saw the video Kristina posted, I wanted to write it. These kind of dummies are used in movies and you can not seperate them from real human bodies. BUT I do not believe that EMTs could be faked with these kind of dummies. There had to be a real dead body and this explains the bald head, needle traces etc. And of course this means that we have EMTs who do not know about the hoax. This makes clear why they didn't recognize MJ and why the room was heated. Thank you for that video Kristina.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Plus, if I knew I was going to die and Michael Jackson asked me if I'd be willing to donate my body in order for him to pull off the greatest media hoax of all time that would not only serve for entertainment purposes but also wake up the entire world to the abundant corruption going on......... why WOULDN'T I want to do that? I don't really see anything morbid there. In fact it sounds like a pretty cool opportunity, unless I'm romanticizing...I do that alot <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Oh well, at least you'd be able to die knowing Michael Jackson wanted your body!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

loudlaff.gifloudlaff.gifloudlaff.gifloudlaff.gifloudlaff.gifloudlaff.gif
    umm is there any possibility that the ambulance showed up with a body already in it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Excellent question, suspiciousmind! This would make so much sense, to have the body already in the ambulance. It would tie up so many loose ends and ethical questions concerning a donor body. Of course the paramedics would have had to be in on it.

If the body was already inside of the ambulance, why did they heat MJ's room? And if the paramedics are in on the hoax, why did they say that they couldn't recognize MJ and the patient was looking like an old man with a bald head?
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860

loudlaff.gifloudlaff.gifloudlaff.gifloudlaff.gifloudlaff.gifloudlaff.gif

In fact, I think it would be an honor for a great friend who loved Michael, but for society in general that would be macabre, yes!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The body may have been a John Doe - they must have loads of John Does at the Coroner's - people who have no identity or family to mourn them. I may be way off track but it's a plausible solution for the body.

A John Doe is the most probable..... they don't have family, they are available all the time (sorry if i sound morbid) and it was easy for FBI to get it.

If there was a body, I don't think it was of a doner because in that case that doner couldn't just die on the 25th of June to make the numbers match.
  • I just have to say that I really don't find the concept of a real body being used quite as morbid as some, and I'm pretty sensitive. I think we have to remember that if a real body was used, we have no idea who the individual was or how/why they were chosen. People donate their bodies to science all the time. In a way, this would be the same type of thing. Plus, if I knew I was going to die and Michael Jackson asked me if I'd be willing to donate my body in order for him to pull off the greatest media hoax of all time that would not only serve for entertainment purposes but also wake up the entire world to the abundant corruption going on......... why WOULDN'T I want to do that? I don't really see anything morbid there. In fact it sounds like a pretty cool opportunity, unless I'm romanticizing...I do that alot <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I agree, I don't see it as morbid either, I would see it as an honor if that was the last thing I could contribute to the world.

I am still trying to figure some things out, I will try to get back with a theory later. I think the real corpse is very possible, but I still have to figure out why they would need to use it.

Ditto... not that morbid.
    As some of us have noted; people donate bodies for various things; so why not? As to why a REAL body...?
    Did someone need to SEE "evidence"? Was this part of the sting? The realism? The show? He's dead...I saw the body. Or it must be true...I saw them take a body out of the house. etc.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I L.O.V.E. CURLS COMMENT...
    I just have to say that I really don't find the concept of a real body being used quite as morbid as some, and I'm pretty sensitive. I think we have to remember that if a real body was used, we have no idea who the individual was or how/why they were chosen. People donate their bodies to science all the time. In a way, this would be the same type of thing. Plus, if I knew I was going to die and Michael Jackson asked me if I'd be willing to donate my body in order for him to pull off the greatest media hoax of all time that would not only serve for entertainment purposes but also wake up the entire world to the abundant corruption going on......... why WOULDN'T I want to do that? I don't really see anything morbid there. In fact it sounds like a pretty cool opportunity, unless I'm romanticizing...I do that alot <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I agree, I don't see it as morbid either, I would see it as an honor if that was the last thing I could contribute to the world.

I am still trying to figure some things out, I will try to get back with a theory later. I think the real corpse is very possible, but I still have to figure out why they would need to use it.

As some of us have noted; people donate bodies for various things; so why not? As to why a REAL body...?
    Did someone need to SEE "evidence"? Was this part of the sting? The realism? The show? He's dead...I saw the body. Or it must be true...I saw them take a body out of the house. etc.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I L.O.V.E. CURLS COMMENT...

Probably a real body had to be used to keep as few people as possible in on the hoax. They didn't want the EMTs or coroners or hospital know about the hoax.
    The body may have been a John Doe - they must have loads of John Does at the Coroner's - people who have no identity or family to mourn them. I may be way off track but it's a plausible solution for the body.

A John Doe is the most probable..... they don't have family, they are available all the time (sorry if i sound morbid) and it was easy for FBI to get it.

If there was a body, I don't think it was of a doner because in that case that doner couldn't just die on the 25th of June to make the numbers match.

In this case, Gina, if there was even this body, it could have been frozen for several days before finally being used on June 25.
    I do not agree with this theory, would be so unethical, even though the FBI involved.
    Certainly there was a more practical way. I believe that.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    I always thought this was a strange/interesting article from TMZ
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/05/judah-fri ... aked-body/<!-- m -->
    and see this thread discussing it:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=14630<!-- l -->

Judah Friedlander -- The FDNY Bloody Body Scare
    10/5/2010 2:56 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

1005-judah-friedlander-ex-tmz-v5.jpg

TMZ has obtained a photo of "30 Rock" star Judah Friedlander hovering over a bloody body in NY last night after FDNY rushed to the scene -- but don't freak out ... it was all a false alarm.

Obviously, the dead guy isn't really dead -- he was just a human prop in a publicity stunt for Judah's book -- but a passerby saw the bloody mess inside SPiN in Manhattan ... and called 911.

The paramedics -- who are real BTW -- rushed to the scene, but as soon as they figured out it was all a joke, they laughed ... and then split.

When reached for comment, Judah told us, "I'm surprised someone dialed 911. When I saw Sylvester Stallone kill someone in 'The Expendables,' I didn't dial 911."

And here's a fun fact -- "The World Champion" Judah Friedlander also tells us, "Turns out one of the FDNY guys - was one of the FDNY guys that hugged me in the Dave Matthews Band video 'Everyday' 9 years ago."
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    who are you? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

With the pattern of thought and reasonings and teaching into logical theories, I'd say this is an attorney we are dealing with.

I am not a lawyer. I'm biomedical formed five years last and I work at a federal university hospital. So I know a few things.
    Sorry, I don't no know if you're talking to me, but I answered anyway! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm not sure who alovesmichael was referring to but
    I meant TS. I think that TS is an attorney.
    YOU have quite the JOB!! Career I'd say though <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • umm is there any possibility that the ambulance showed up with a body already in it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Excellent question, suspiciousmind! This would make so much sense, to have the body already in the ambulance. It would tie up so many loose ends and ethical questions concerning a donor body. Of course the paramedics would have had to be in on it.

If the body was already inside of the ambulance, why did they heat MJ's room? And if the paramedics are in on the hoax, why did they say that they couldn't recognize MJ and the patient was looking like an old man with a bald head?
    i always thought that the heated up room was supposed to further the idea that michael was ill and was cold all the time. if a real live corpse ( <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) was in a heated up room wouldn't it get funky pretty quickly? does anyone else rembember that someone , perhaps the chef or maybe both chefs talked about murry carrying oxigen tanks in and out the kitchen door.?
  • UranusUranus Posts: 33
    If we want the less people to know this and moreover to include the description of the old frail man, then there are a couple of standard things. Not real MJ in the ambulance and a real corpse there. As for the corpse it should be a doner. I mean there are thousands of corpses from doners. If there was an arrangement made between MJ and a morgue it could be quite easy to have a body without consequencies. I think that it could be arranged so that:

1) The body of the next nearly fifty years old doner in the period about a month before 25th June, could be biochemichally preserved to prevent rigor mortis for a short period. This means that since he would be a doner, the proccess could be done immediately after death and before rigor mortis could occur.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rigor_mortis<!-- m -->

2) Then be used for a couple of hours for MJ's purpose, and finally have the required preservance in order to fulfill the doner's wish to offer his remains to science or whatever.

No moral issues with that.
  • I just have to say that I really don't find the concept of a real body being used quite as morbid as some, and I'm pretty sensitive. I think we have to remember that if a real body was used, we have no idea who the individual was or how/why they were chosen. People donate their bodies to science all the time. In a way, this would be the same type of thing. Plus, if I knew I was going to die and Michael Jackson asked me if I'd be willing to donate my body in order for him to pull off the greatest media hoax of all time that would not only serve for entertainment purposes but also wake up the entire world to the abundant corruption going on......... why WOULDN'T I want to do that? I don't really see anything morbid there. In fact it sounds like a pretty cool opportunity, unless I'm romanticizing...I do that alot <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Probably a real body had to be used to keep as few people as possible in on the hoax. They didn't want the EMTs or coroners or hospital know about the hoax.

And the official Autopsy report was released or finalized...09.09.09 So there is def. a connection.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    I think this an interesting point that @MJonmind made about the ambulance pic that there could be a real body in the photo and not a dummy

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18053&start=300#p309647<!-- l -->
    Just thinking again about the MJ person, some say is a dummy. Now if this is all a stage set, and the actual photo with overlays was taken well before, ready to be presented as breaking news fresh on June 25, and there's the possibility to me that blue-shirt pony-tail guy is MJ, then I see no reason why that could not be actually MJ on the photo stretcher. If you look at the color of the EMT's tanned skin and the creamy white of the gloves then artificial lighting could produce the light tan color of MJ's skin matching the other MJ pic. Now if you look at the bottom of his left arm (scroll up), you can see the skin gathered in a fold the way skin naturally does with pressure. I don't know if a dummy body would do that unless it was very soft latex. The EMT doesn't have to apply any real pressure to the chest since he just has to pose. The tubes don't have to go internally. I know some thought his left shoulder seemed cut off, but he has really slimmed down and the angle perhaps hides some depth. The so-called bubbles on his nose are just shadows to me. Only the 2 paps, security, and EMT (actors) need be in on the hoax.
    file.php?id=12160

And the official Autopsy report was released or finalized...09.09.09 So there is def. a connection.

I'd say the Coroner knew:
    TS
    4-16. Autopsy Report “9-9-09, Date Finalized”

From TIAI Revealed, clear back in December 2009, I wrote: “... keep watching, we will yet see more developments regarding 9-9-09 and the hoax.” {Part 6; explanation of R26, posted on 12-22-09; <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... 570#p27570<!-- m -->}

And then on February 7, just one day before the autopsy report was released to the public, I wrote: “... keep watching for the 9-9-09 update. It will show very strong evidence of the hoax, and against the murder theory—as well as further evidence that TIAI (STUDY) has genuine hoax information (and is not a fake informer).” {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5024&p=78302#p78302}

When the report was released, everyone could see that the very last thing on the whole report said: “9-9-09, Date Finalized”. Was this a coincidence? There are several dates in the report: most of them in June or July, and a few in August; the latest date (other than the “Date Finalized”) is 8-19-09.

It is theoretically possible that this 9-9-09 date is a coincidence, but not likely for two main reasons. I mentioned the date one day before the report was released. And far more significant, is the resurrection aspect. Imagine if there was a real death, and a real resurrection; you would need a dead body to do an autopsy, so you wouldn’t be doing autopsy work on someone after they were resurrected! So the MJ “resurrection” could only happen once the autopsy was finalized: 9-9-09!

It’s amazing how many were shaken or lost faith over this report—in spite of the fact that the coroner has been part of hoax theories from the beginning: moving body in the helicopter taken to the coroner; coroner van video; Craig Harvey, etc.

Aside from the 9-9-09 resurrection aspect of the coroner’s report, there are numerous other fishy things—too many for me to discuss here. But for those interested: here are links to the report, as well as forum discussion and YouTube videos, all on the autopsy subject
    {http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0208101jackson1.html;
    <!-- m -->http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... rt_wm.pdf;<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/michael-j ... d-murray/;<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://i50.tinypic.com/2937pma.jpg;<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... 00#p65189;<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... 17&t=5423;<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... 40&t=5676;<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg-7BoWyeJw;<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNf54sftjPM<!-- m -->}.
    I just have to say that I really don't find the concept of a real body being used quite as morbid as some, and I'm pretty sensitive. I think we have to remember that if a real body was used, we have no idea who the individual was or how/why they were chosen. People donate their bodies to science all the time. In a way, this would be the same type of thing. Plus, if I knew I was going to die and Michael Jackson asked me if I'd be willing to donate my body in order for him to pull off the greatest media hoax of all time that would not only serve for entertainment purposes but also wake up the entire world to the abundant corruption going on......... why WOULDN'T I want to do that? I don't really see anything morbid there. In fact it sounds like a pretty cool opportunity, unless I'm romanticizing...I do that alot <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yes, but I do not believe everyone in the coroner know about the hoax. Only just a couple of key people were enough to give out the date clues etc. So if a real dead body was used, the ones who made the autopsy didn't know about the hoax and probably the FBI arranged the released date of the autopsy report.
    umm is there any possibility that the ambulance showed up with a body already in it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

i always thought that the heated up room was supposed to further the idea that michael was ill and was cold all the time. if a real live corpse ( <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) was in a heated up room wouldn't it get funky pretty quickly? does anyone else rembember that someone , perhaps the chef or maybe both chefs talked about murry carrying oxigen tanks in and out the kitchen door.?

Let's say the heated room was another pre-preparation for the hoax to show how sick Michael was, we still have no answer about why the paramedics said they didn't recognize Michael. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes, but I do not believe everyone in the coroner know about the hoax. Only just a couple of key people were enough to give out the date clues etc. So if a real dead body was used, the ones who made the autopsy didn't know about the hoax and probably the FBI arranged the released date of the autopsy report.

Agreed...Trauma Gershwin <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Agreed...Trauma Gershwin <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> it seems like the one who filled the toe tags know about the hoax. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

For the ones who want to know more about what Trauma Gershwin is.

[youtube:bm5miiwh]
    who are you? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

With the pattern of thought and reasonings and teaching into logical theories, I'd say this is an attorney we are dealing with.

I am not a lawyer. I'm biomedical formed five years last and I work at a federal university hospital. So I know a few things.
    Sorry, I don't no know if you're talking to me, but I answered anyway! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm not sure who alovesmichael was referring to but
    I meant TS. I think that TS is an attorney.
    YOU have quite the JOB!! Career I'd say though <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Sorry!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • umm is there any possibility that the ambulance showed up with a body already in it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Can it be it was Michael in the room disguised as a old and bald man? So the emt wouldn't recognize him ? That would fool the EMT.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Yes he could. In the neighbour state Oregon, plus in Washington and Montana, assisted suicide is legal. There are some rules of course, but you can choose your own date of death. After going through the 'approval procedure', a doctor can prescribe the lethal medications to the terminally ill patient and then the patient has to administer it himself. I am just thinking about some articles like "Michael Jackson 6 months to live" (in order to get approval for assisted suicide, you must have a life expectation of 6 months or less), "MJ killed himself" "MJ looked like sick old frail man", add to that the painkiller addictions, which many terminally ill patients have and it's starting to look like assisted suicide. I sent an email to determine if it's possible for someone from one of those states to self-administer the drugs in a state where it's not (yet) legal. If not, it is possible that they flew the body in on the morning of June 25th, right after the person was pronounced dead by a doctor in Oregon/Washington/Montana. We still have that close-down at LAX that morning. Was it really someone leaving, or (also) someone arriving? It would also explain why the body was already cold and stiff, even though the room temp was that high. The person would have been dead for hours, and that is what the EMT's thought.

It would also mean that the EMT's in the back of the ambulance, might not even be in the know. They would certainly think something is going on, but that doesn't mean they really KNOW. We think it's all fishy, and we don't know either. They might have been told that there is a shadow investigation going on by the FBI considering MJ's death and that the ambulance picture was faked for a certain reason. That is just a thought, but point is that if their supervisor tells them to shut up because the FBI is involved, they will. I do think the driver is in the know, because he backed out that slow. There is a difference between knowing something is wrong, and really KNOW about the hoax. I think only those absolutely necessary are truly knowing what's going on, because if this is a sting, there is also something like the safety of people and the operation. Who doesn't know, can't talk.

Same goes for people in the hospital. I believe one or two people at the hospital really KNOW, the ones in the room when they brought in the body might only suspect. We haven't heard from anyone at the hospital, which shows me that they too were asked not to talk about it. And the fire alarm at the hospital made sure that only a select few would be able to see the body (damage control).

An autopsy is not required with assisted suicide, so I don't think there even was an autopsy. The cause of death on the DC will be stated as natural, with mention of the decease. No autopsy is needed. The coroner's office knows, they have to. If he didn't slice up MJ, he knows it's a hoax, so in any case the coroner is aware of the hoax. An e-mail I received today from the coroner's office confirms that for me. It was a reply to a question I sent them in October 2009, which is extremely strange. It came from the chief of public services and I am pretty sure she receives many emails, questions and requests. An email from October 2009 would definitely be buried by now, so this tells me she saved it somewhere. Why answer now after 18 months? (still mailing, I will post it if something interesting comes up).

So a real body would definitely bring the number of people in on it down.

As for a living person (MJ or double) or no one at all being in the ambulance, that would increase the people in on it. You can't perform CPR on a person that is perfectly fine or non-exsisting, which means it was all a show and anyone in the room at Carolwood, the EMT's and everyone present in the hospital are in the know. Also, MJ or the double should leave the hospital at a certain moment, and with all the fans and paparazzi present there, that would be way too risky. I don't believe that they would take such a risk.

A real body might not be 'entertaining', but if this is a sting operation, it simply might have been necessary.

On a sidenote: I think Alberto Alvarez is an FBI agent and maybe the other bodyguards as well.

So in a nutshell, here is what I think might have occured that day:

Early morning: Terminally ill patient ends his life by self-administering lethal medications. He is pronounced dead by a doctor, they made sure everything was done according to the rules, and they put him on a plane to LAX to transport him later on to Carolwood Drive. There he is placed on the bed in the heated room, the bottles of propofol, the IV and everything else was planted and Murray and Alvarez waited until 12:21 to call '911'. I think it was a fake call to make sure the right ambulance with the informed driver would be sent. Ambulance 71 goes to the mansion, EMT's see dead person, scratch themselves behind their ears but have no other choice then to try and resuscitate the body, since Murray is the higher authority. They bring the body to UCLA, where Cooper is the higher authority and can make sure death won't be called until the planned time of 2:26 pm. The body stayed at the UCLA morgue and nothing was transported to the coroner, which is why there was no need for a real body bag. It does mean the helicopter crew is in the know, plus the people present at that time at the coroner's office. The one sitting up in the helicopter could have been anyone. I think the person was buried on July 6th, since we have a video of the Jacksons at a burial at FL on that day. INFORMED about the hoax/sting on that day: Murray, bodyguards (FBI agents?), ambulance driver (does anyone know who that was? I only heard 2 names and 3 were present), Chief of LAFD Barry (resigned on May 28th, 2009 and left office on August 1, 2009 after only 2 years: <!-- m -->http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-c ... 8069.story<!-- m -->) and Chief of LAPD Bratton (who resigned in August 2009, leaving in October, with 3 years left of his 5-year term: <!-- m -->http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-b ... 4648.story<!-- m -->) Ben Evenstad and his colleague, Dr. Cooper, the helicopter crew and the Coroner's office. So except from the family those are mostly government agencies and only a few civilians.

This means less people in the know. Some might suspect things, but I don't think you can avoid that, but you can make sure the number of people informed about the hoax is as low as possible. Of all the options (MJ, double, dummy, real corpse or nothing) a real corpse will have the less people involved, because I really don't think professional medical experts would be fooled with a dummy and IF they could be fooled with a dummy, they would have made sure the dummy looked like MJ, but it didn't.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• The body may have been a John Doe - they must have loads of John Does at the Coroner's - people who have no identity or family to mourn them. I may be way off track but it's a plausible solution for the body.

Yes he could. In the neighbour state Oregon, plus in Washington and Montana, assisted suicide is legal. There are some rules of course, but you can choose your own date of death. After going through the 'approval procedure', a doctor can prescribe the lethal medications to the terminally ill patient and then the patient has to administer it himself. I am just thinking about some articles like "Michael Jackson 6 months to live" (in order to get approval for assisted suicide, you must have a life expectation of 6 months or less), "MJ killed himself" "MJ looked like sick old frail man", add to that the painkiller addictions, which many terminally ill patients have and it's starting to look like assisted suicide. I sent an email to determine if it's possible for someone from one of those states to self-administer the drugs in a state where it's not (yet) legal. If not, it is possible that they flew the body in on the morning of June 25th, right after the person was pronounced dead by a doctor in Oregon/Washington/Montana. We still have that close-down at LAX that morning. Was it really someone leaving, or (also) someone arriving? It would also explain why the body was already cold and stiff, even though the room temp was that high. The person would have been dead for hours, and that is what the EMT's thought.

It would also mean that the EMT's in the back of the ambulance, might not even be in the know. They would certainly think something is going on, but that doesn't mean they really KNOW. We think it's all fishy, and we don't know either. They might have been told that there is a shadow investigation going on by the FBI considering MJ's death and that the ambulance picture was faked for a certain reason. That is just a thought, but point is that if their supervisor tells them to shut up because the FBI is involved, they will. I do think the driver is in the know, because he backed out that slow. There is a difference between knowing something is wrong, and really KNOW about the hoax. I think only those absolutely necessary are truly knowing what's going on, because if this is a sting, there is also something like the safety of people and the operation. Who doesn't know, can't talk.

Same goes for people in the hospital. I believe one or two people at the hospital really KNOW, the ones in the room when they brought in the body might only suspect. We haven't heard from anyone at the hospital, which shows me that they too were asked not to talk about it. And the fire alarm at the hospital made sure that only a select few would be able to see the body (damage control).

An autopsy is not required with assisted suicide, so I don't think there even was an autopsy. The cause of death on the DC will be stated as natural, with mention of the decease. No autopsy is needed. The coroner's office knows, they have to. If he didn't slice up MJ, he knows it's a hoax, so in any case the coroner is aware of the hoax. An e-mail I received today from the coroner's office confirms that for me. It was a reply to a question I sent them in October 2009, which is extremely strange. It came from the chief of public services and I am pretty sure she receives many emails, questions and requests. An email from October 2009 would definitely be buried by now, so this tells me she saved it somewhere. Why answer now after 18 months? (still mailing, I will post it if something interesting comes up).

So a real body would definitely bring the number of people in on it down.

As for a living person (MJ or double) or no one at all being in the ambulance, that would increase the people in on it. You can't perform CPR on a person that is perfectly fine or non-exsisting, which means it was all a show and anyone in the room at Carolwood, the EMT's and everyone present in the hospital are in the know. Also, MJ or the double should leave the hospital at a certain moment, and with all the fans and paparazzi present there, that would be way too risky. I don't believe that they would take such a risk.

A real body might not be 'entertaining', but if this is a sting operation, it simply might have been necessary.

On a sidenote: I think Alberto Alvarez is an FBI agent and maybe the other bodyguards as well.

So in a nutshell, here is what I think might have occured that day:

Early morning: Terminally ill patient ends his life by self-administering lethal medications. He is pronounced dead by a doctor, they made sure everything was done according to the rules, and they put him on a plane to LAX to transport him later on to Carolwood Drive. There he is placed on the bed in the heated room, the bottles of propofol, the IV and everything else was planted and Murray and Alvarez waited until 12:21 to call '911'. I think it was a fake call to make sure the right ambulance with the informed driver would be sent. Ambulance 71 goes to the mansion, EMT's see dead person, scratch themselves behind their ears but have no other choice then to try and resuscitate the body, since Murray is the higher authority. They bring the body to UCLA, where Cooper is the higher authority and can make sure death won't be called until the planned time of 2:26 pm. The body stayed at the UCLA morgue and nothing was transported to the coroner, which is why there was no need for a real body bag. It does mean the helicopter crew is in the know, plus the people present at that time at the coroner's office. The one sitting up in the helicopter could have been anyone. I think the person was buried on July 6th, since we have a video of the Jacksons at a burial at FL on that day. INFORMED about the hoax/sting on that day: Murray, bodyguards (FBI agents?), ambulance driver (does anyone know who that was? I only heard 2 names and 3 were present), Chief of LAFD Barry (resigned on May 28th, 2009 and left office on August 1, 2009 after only 2 years: <!-- m -->http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-c ... 8069.story<!-- m -->) and Chief of LAPD Bratton (who resigned in August 2009, leaving in October, with 3 years left of his 5-year term: <!-- m -->http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-b ... 4648.story<!-- m -->) Ben Evenstad and his colleague, Dr. Cooper, the helicopter crew and the Coroner's office. So except from the family those are mostly government agencies and only a few civilians.

This means less people in the know. Some might suspect things, but I don't think you can avoid that, but you can make sure the number of people informed about the hoax is as low as possible. Of all the options (MJ, double, dummy, real corpse or nothing) a real corpse will have the less people involved, because I really don't think prefessional medical experts would be fooled with a dummy and IF they could be fooled with a dummy, they would have made sure the dummy looked like MJ, but it didn't.

Souza once all this hoax is over, you can write a murder book. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (Agatha Cristie)