TIAI April 11

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Putting MJ/dummy/corpse/nothing to one side for a moment, I'd like to get clear who ('alive') was actually in the ambulance. Exactly how many EMTs were there? And how many of them had actually been attending to 'MJ' in the bedroom?

Richard Senneff
    and Martin Blount are the only 2 who gave evidence in the prelim.
    Souza wrote:
    ambulance driver (does anyone know who that was? I only heard 2 names and 3 were present)

Blount said he was the driver. In one account, he also said he was the 5th of 5 firefighters to enter the home. (It's in my notes, I need to check where I read it.) He also said that he saw Murray on the phone in the ambulance. (Is this possible if he was driving?)

A paramedic Mark Goodwin is mentioned in Blount's testimony:

"DDA Q: Did you count the number of sites that paramedic Goodwin tried to access to get a line in?
    Blount: No."

@ Im_convinced, I'm not convinced that 3 paramedics are confirmed at all! Can I ask you where Jeffrey Mills came from, apart from the witness list?
    Official General Prelim Discussion thread
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=217&t=17015<!-- l -->
    Then you have the witness list (see thread link above) of who testified at the pre-lim in regards to Dr. Cooper and the paramedics that showed up that day and transported the body to the hospital. Now after the jury questionnaire has been released, (see link below) it shows the full potential witness list. All 3 of the paramedics are confirmed. These are the ones who showed up that day. Richard Senneff FF/PM, Martin Blount FF/PM and Jeffrey Mills Fire Captain. <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=18674<!-- l -->

One last thing, for now, just so I'm clear, can someone tell me are firefighters also paramedics in the US?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Just finished to read it's difficult to catch up on so late <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I have a question how do we know for sure who has approached, touched, seen the body (if any)? We just have what is in the press and it's not necessarily true.

Absolutely Sarahli! It's like we are trying to do a jigsaw puzzle, without all the necessary pieces, without the picture on the box and with some extra pieces that aren't even needed in the puzzle we're trying to do!
  • Just finished to read it's difficult to catch up on so late <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I have a question how do we know for sure who has approached, touched, seen the body (if any)? We just have what is in the press and it's not necessarily true.

Just a tought (I'm a so bad investigator that I'm not gonna try to foment a theory)... just want to say that when I think FBI I think secrecy and diversion so I believe that even the people who are in on it do not necessarily know the real truth (= Michael Jackson faked his death) but still cooperate. They can have been told a different story and they would just do what is necessary without asking questions. I can't convince myself that paramedics can be fooled to believe that a person just died with a corpse no matter how hard you heat to room, and even less a doctor. I am more inclined to believe in the no real body theory.

Sarahli thank you for mentioning that people could have been told different stories and they would do whatever is necessary without asking questions. It reminded me of TS <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    All you would need to do is create a diversion for the media and public: the helicopter and all would be a big show for the media, while they transport the (supposedly) “real” MJ’s body in an unmarked vehicle—this would keep MJ’s body safer. And all the people “involved” in that diversion operation would play right along, and obey without question like good little boys and girls, thinking all the while that MJ’s dead body was being transported in some unmarked vehicle (and not even questioning whether or not MJ was actually dead). And even if they suspected later that MJ is alive, how would they know? They would not know, they would just suspect it (like hoax believers).
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    We will never reach a conclusion. We have discussed all options and have tried all debunk too. We try to predict who is inside the hoax, and those outside it. Each one has their opinion, some believe in puppet, other in cadaver, another in double ...

Bec's theory for me is good. I just think that instead of a puppet, a look-alike could have been used to prevent .
    Another thing, as I said, a doctor can not and should not work alone, everyone has a team, even if it is too small.
    My theory is someone entered the hospital and Cooper's team was to meet this person, who for all intents and purposes it was Michael. Alarm shoot so that people shoot out of the hospital to leave and not come near the room where he was the team of Cooper. While people were outside, they helped that person to enter the helicopter to the IML.
    Then, the coroner's has to know the hoax, or from here it makes no sense to me! Perhaps the description of the autopsy to be someone who died around day 25. Maybe that same Soule Shaun!
    If TS does not give the answers, I think this discussion can be closed, because no there are more alternatives. Soon will start the fights around here.
    I give up ... I will not post anything else, while TS no answer us, because I have no more arguments.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    We may never agree... until TS comes to moderate this thread... but I think it's important to remember when working on composing a theory, what is possible is not always logical. You can research to death but don't forget to always apply common sense to a situation when trying to discover the truth about what happened that day... and the other day.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> sorry, I couldn't resist.
  • True. Ts may have to step in. I have nothing more significant to add other than;

Oh ye of little faith;
    If you can't take the heat, stay out of the bedroom! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sorry... I'm getting a bit punchy. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    I might be crazy but what if it was Evan Chandler in the ambulance on June 25? That would be an interesting twist don't you think? I think if it was him in the ambulance it would explain a lot...or in my mind it would.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Is there a remote possibility that the body was of someone who was being kept alive on life support until the appropriate day and time and the machine was simply turned off with consent? Then the time delay in calling 911 could have been to remove the life support machines? Would the paramedics have realized this? I think it's likely a terminal patient was living at Carolwood and had agreed to do this. They may even have legally changed their name to Michael Joseph Jackson and obtained a driver's license with the name change on it before falling too ill to do so. All this could have been done in exchange for payment of all medical and funeral expenses of the patient. That's one scenario.

But if they used the assisted suicide scenario... does anybody know if they would have had to land the plane in the state that permits assisted suicide or could it have been done on the plane while still in the air? Also, anybody know what the effects would be of the high altitude and compressed air in an airplane on a corpse? That's something everyone should know right? lol

This is what I KEEP saying. We all know of Michael's kindness and we know he even brings ill/dying people into his homes. That's what Neverland was for really. Maybe one of the doubles was dying. They needed Murray to treat him. It was released to the tabloid that he'd die in 6 months because the double would. They had a rehearsal back in Dec of what would happen when he did die. He was probably on life support and they unplugged it on June 25th to fit the numbers. Michael was there with him in the end. The scene was set up. The guy looked old, because he had been ill and dying a long time. Michael left the back way, to the ambulance and the double out the other way slowly to make sure no one was at the other drive. Maybe the real name was Shaun..maybe not. Couldn't someone search REAL obit there? We know none of the AR related to Michael...but perhaps to the dying double, that Michael was lovingly helping, who'd perhaps Michael had become friend to. That way, the medics would do the cpr, etc...maybe get a heartbeat...if they'd been called on time..and why wouldn't they call? Why not..it looked like he was dead awhile because he has been on life support. I've seen people on life support. Been in the room when we had him unplugged. The blackness creeps up from the feet, you can see it slowly move up the legs until they are black. In about 5 min. they look very long dead. They'd been life like just because they'd kept oxygen in them. The room warm because it was artificial life support.
    I don't know about the FBI. I think doing this..it's much simpler. Perhaps is having the fbi to protect himself, or the plan...maybe it wasn't a double, but a dying agent. But, I think it was someone on life support that they pulled on that very date.
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Is there a remote possibility that the body was of someone who was being kept alive on life support until the appropriate day and time and the machine was simply turned off with consent? Then the time delay in calling 911 could have been to remove the life support machines? Would the paramedics have realized this? I think it's likely a terminal patient was living at Carolwood and had agreed to do this. They may even have legally changed their name to Michael Joseph Jackson and obtained a driver's license with the name change on it before falling too ill to do so. All this could have been done in exchange for payment of all medical and funeral expenses of the patient. That's one scenario.

But if they used the assisted suicide scenario... does anybody know if they would have had to land the plane in the state that permits assisted suicide or could it have been done on the plane while still in the air? Also, anybody know what the effects would be of the high altitude and compressed air in an airplane on a corpse? That's something everyone should know right? lol

This is what I KEEP saying. We all know of Michael's kindness and we know he even brings ill/dying people into his homes. That's what Neverland was for really. Maybe one of the doubles was dying. They needed Murray to treat him. It was released to the tabloid that he'd die in 6 months because the double would. They had a rehearsal back in Dec of what would happen when he did die. He was probably on life support and they unplugged it on June 25th to fit the numbers. Michael was there with him in the end. The scene was set up. The guy looked old, because he had been ill and dying a long time. Michael left the back way, to the ambulance and the double out the other way slowly to make sure no one was at the other drive. Maybe the real name was Shaun..maybe not. Couldn't someone search REAL obit there? We know none of the AR related to Michael...but perhaps to the dying double, that Michael was lovingly helping, who'd perhaps Michael had become friend to. That way, the medics would do the cpr, etc...maybe get a heartbeat...if they'd been called on time..and why wouldn't they call? Why not..it looked like he was dead awhile because he has been on life support. I've seen people on life support. Been in the room when we had him unplugged. The blackness creeps up from the feet, you can see it slowly move up the legs until they are black. In about 5 min. they look very long dead. They'd been life like just because they'd kept oxygen in them. The room warm because it was artificial life support.
    I don't know about the FBI. I think doing this..it's much simpler. Perhaps is having the fbi to protect himself, or the plan...maybe it wasn't a double, but a dying agent
    . But, I think it was someone on life support that they pulled on that very date.

I'm going with Evan Chandler.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I don't see any of our discussion and theorizing as going nowhere. In the process I've learned even more about the hoax situation, body processes, etc., reinforcing some things I knew somewhat. I really enjoyed reading everyone's input. I think that's what TS wanted us to do, was really get a feel of all the possibilities and focus on things that MJ may have put much energy into choreographing.

Whatever MJ did, I'm okay with, and know he wouldn't hurt anyone or commit any crimes worthy of prison. How the world reacts after BAM is hard to predict, but maybe the changes coming to our world will be so severe that no one will even care how he pulled it off, but only how he can help the world in the upcoming crisis. Several people have had dreams of him leading an army, and I think the hoax purposes are like TS has said, "BIG. This is really it."
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iVRKUGv9iw<!-- m -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Guys I'm going to say something different and off topic but have you ever wondered why Marlon is the ONLY brother that has been wearing the FBI cap? He didn't wear it once, there're a couple of pictures of him wearing the same cap after the 25th. I'm asking this because as we all know Jermaine wrote that Marlon's Twitter account was a fake. I still feel like it wasn't because his account was fake or it wasn't someone else who tweeted from that account but Jermaine did it to take the attention on Marlon or on his account. BUT WHY? And then TS came up with this post starting with Marlon's picture with the FBI cap on. Marlon is the one who doesn't talk much about the trial or justice issue. So, what I'm trying to say is, can Marlon be an FBI agent or does he have some relation with the FBI? Did Jermaine try to take the attention on Marlon because of this? Why didn't we see any other brothers wearing an FBI cap?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I honestly think we need some order into this thread.
    It's difficult to read and follow a theory or another.
    I wish there would be somebody here who has more time to make a quick brief of all the theories presented by now.
    I just can't follow all the posts.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The "no one in the ambulance" theory was too risky, there were too many people there, I don't think Michael could have fooled them all.

The dummy theory means that they were all in, EMTs, UCLA, coroners - quite a long chaine, don't you think?

I still think there was a body or a double/twin who died that day.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The "no one in the ambulance" theory was too risky, there were too many people there, I don't think Michael could have fooled them all.

The dummy theory means that they were all in, EMTs, UCLA, coroners - quite a long chaine, don't you think?

A double would actually look like MJ, and according to the EMT's they transported a 'sick old frail man'.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Guys I'm going to say something different and off topic but have you ever wondered why Marlon is the ONLY brother that has been wearing the FBI cap? He didn't wear it once, there're a couple of pictures of him wearing the same cap after the 25th. I'm asking this because as we all know Jermaine wrote that Marlon's Twitter account was a fake. I still feel like it wasn't because his account was fake or it wasn't someone else who tweeted from that account but Jermaine did it to take the attention on Marlon or on his account. BUT WHY? And then TS came up with this post starting with Marlon's picture with the FBI cap on. Marlon is the one who doesn't talk much about the trial or justice issue. So, what I'm trying to say is, can Marlon be an FBI agent or does he have some relation with the FBI? Did Jermaine try to take the attention on Marlon because of this? Why didn't we see any other brothers wearing an FBI cap?

Like I said before in this post, I have read somewhere and for the love of God I cannot find it, is that Marlon has a friend in the FBI. I guess he gave it to him, and that is why the FBI IS involved. blessings.
    Guys I'm going to say something different and off topic but have you ever wondered why Marlon is the ONLY brother that has been wearing the FBI cap? He didn't wear it once, there're a couple of pictures of him wearing the same cap after the 25th. I'm asking this because as we all know Jermaine wrote that Marlon's Twitter account was a fake. I still feel like it wasn't because his account was fake or it wasn't someone else who tweeted from that account but Jermaine did it to take the attention on Marlon or on his account. BUT WHY? And then TS came up with this post starting with Marlon's picture with the FBI cap on. Marlon is the one who doesn't talk much about the trial or justice issue. So, what I'm trying to say is, can Marlon be an FBI agent or does he have some relation with the FBI? Did Jermaine try to take the attention on Marlon because of this? Why didn't we see any other brothers wearing an FBI cap?

Like I said before in this post, I have read somewhere and for the love of God I cannot find it, is that Marlon has a friend in the FBI. I guess he gave it to him, and that is why the FBI IS involved. blessings.

hmmm never heard of it before but still if Marlon didn't want to take the attention to that FBI cap, he wouldn't wear it more than once I think. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Definitely Marlon looks like he has a relation with the FBI.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    But I'm sure FBI agents don't go around wearing FBI caps, or get one from work that they can give out to a friend. He must have gotten it from some novelty store for the hoax or gotten it made specially.
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    But I'm sure FBI agents don't go around wearing FBI caps, or get one from work that they can give out to a friend. He must have gotten it from some novelty store for the hoax or gotten it made specially.

<!-- m -->http://www.uswings.com/lawcaps.asp#6055<!-- m --> 14,95$ and you can get one if you want <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

A double would actually look like MJ, and according to the EMT's they transported a 'sick old frail man'.

Not one who had been ill a long time, like maybe since even when the tabloid said MJ was gonna die in 6 months. If the double had been ill then on life support, he'd really be dead until taken off it. He could have really deteriorated.

Yes, but the question is why the only one wearing the FBI cap is Marlon? It is definitely hoax related but other brothers never wear it but Marlon does. I still believe Marlon is related with the FBI somehow and not because of MJ only. That's my gut feeling.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

If it is not dummy, double would look like MJ, then another option to fit "old frail man" is romanian cancer patient I put some time ago article about, since cancer can made person look old, and that man was living at MJ house for some time I guess.

If it is not dummy, double would look like MJ, then another option to fit "old frail man" is romanian cancer patient I put some time ago article about, since cancer can made person look old, and that man was living at MJ house for some time I guess.

No, because that means the date of death was a coincidence, since assisted suicide isn't legal in California.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Why couldn't it be a double that had become terminal? If someone is ill a very long time, they loose weight. If it were cancer, their hair would fall out from therapies. If they had been on life support, they'd not only have lost hair, but tremendous weight by being on iv fluids. They'd have meds and that would make them look frail and old. Their body and face would be sunken and the skin thinned. Then they would be able to look like an old man. When taken off life support, they'd look as though dead a long time because they'd look dark! I've seen this happen twice to relatives.

It wouldn't BE an assisted death!! Life support would've just been terminated as happens everyday to terminal patients. They are already brain dead, organs stopped functioning. They'd been kept alive..so could be taken off any day..like June 25th. That happened to my friend who had cancer, and was brain dead and progressed to where he was only alive artificially. They had to decide when to just turn it off.
    Why couldn't it be a double that had become terminal? If someone is ill a very long time, they loose weight. If it were cancer, their hair would fall out from therapies. If they had been on life support, they'd not only have lost hair, but tremendous weight by being on iv fluids. They'd have meds and that would make them look frail and old. Their body and face would be sunken and the skin thinned. Then they would be able to look like an old man. When taken off life support, they'd look as though dead a long time because they'd look dark! I've seen this happen twice to relatives.

It wouldn't BE an assisted death!! Life support would've just been terminated as happens everyday to terminal patients. They are already brain dead, organs stopped functioning. They'd been kept alive..so could be taken off any day..like June 25th. That happened to my friend who had cancer, and was brain dead and progressed to where he was only alive artificially. They had to decide when to just turn it off.

If someone were living there, being doctored by murray, had just 6 months to live..then organs began to shut down..say terminal cancer (and we know how Michael helped cancer victims) they ..family or someone with medical power of attorney, has to just shut off life support one day. That's what has to happen to those people one day. They are really dead. Eaten up from the disease.

If someone were living there, being doctored by murray, had just 6 months to live..then organs began to shut down..say terminal cancer (and we know how Michael helped cancer victims) they ..family or someone with medical power of attorney, has to just shut off life support one day. That's what has to happen to those people one day. They are really dead. Eaten up from the disease.

And conveniently it was an MJ double? That didn't look like MJ... No, I don't buy that. This hoax was planned a long time ago, and a double dying around the planned date would be too much of a coincidence. If there was a real body, it was no double.