Michael Jackson and Doppelganger

Comments

• Maybe I would be wise to wait for the series, but I've always thought that MJ who married LMP was not MJ who married Debbie. It was here in Aus that last wedding and at the time I thought he was a different person. Never was game to tell anyone at the time, but since this hoax, everyone thinks I'm nuts [cept my wonderful husband] anyway, so I may as well say it.

Nope, you're not nuts at all. We also thought those MJs were different, and Souza & Chappie tried very hard, but could not match the MJs on those wedding pics.
    I would love to see those pictures.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    Maybe I would be wise to wait for the series, but I've always thought that MJ who married LMP was not MJ who married Debbie. It was here in Aus that last wedding and at the time I thought he was a different person. Never was game to tell anyone at the time, but since this hoax, everyone thinks I'm nuts [cept my wonderful husband] anyway, so I may as well say it.

Nope, you're not nuts at all. We also thought those MJs were different, and Souza & Chappie tried very hard, but could not match the MJs on those wedding pics.
    I would love to see those pictures.
    i dont know those exact pics.. but mj sure looked much happier with LM than debbie
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    debbie_rowe_michael_jackson.jpg
    sort of looks like navi: Navi-World%20Number%201%20Tribute%20to%20Michael%20Jackson.jpg
  • wendst6wendst6 Posts: 117
    Bashir Interview

[url][/url]bashit555e.jpg

And LMP and Debbie

[url][/url]drandlmp1.jpg

Different Michael.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I've asked it in the other double thread but I'm going to ask it again. I have the feeling that most of the people who believe in doubles are no fans, am I right?
    I'm a fan for almost 20 years now, and I don't see the differences.

It seems strange to me that the people who are long time fans never noticed the differences...

Don't tell me you didn't notice the difference between Thriller MJ and Bad MJ. Of course you did. The whole world did.

Thanks to two factors: skin color change and MJ being on top of the world at that time, any expression of the obvious in 1984 would have been considered insensitive or even racist so our social stigmas and MJs massive popularity prevented us all from pointing out that the emperor is wearing no clothes.

We have been "trained" for 25 years to accept that this man changes his appearance dramatically and suddenly and perceive it as normal.

The expression that "there are two MJs" has been successfully catagorized as cliche and a bad joke at this point. Mission accomplished. Back clues planted. The stage has been set for a long time.
    Bashir Interview

Different Michael.

most definitly some doubles
  • blue moonblue moon Posts: 65
    watch this vid from 3.05 till 4.19.

[youtube:2ubmwjyb]

And I think that the Michael in the blue clothes at 2.43 is not the real Michael.

This is another vid of Michael in blue clothes when Invincible is released end of 2001.

watch vid from 1.15 Madison Square september 2001

Album Invinceble oktober 2001

The Michaels from the last 3 vids are skinny. The blue Michael is so to say: taller

The last 3 vid's are from 2001. He performed also with his brothers.

• There is NO such thing as doubles or doppelgangers!
    There is NO such thing as doubles or doppelgangers!
    beLIEve that....
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    I have always thought the mj in the picture with debbie looks like a impersonator ,he just looks different.I am so confused over all this.
    I must say you have got to hand it to the man , if there has been two mj`s for the last twenty years they have done a good job between them.
  • There is NO such thing as doubles or doppelgangers!
    beLIEve that....

I will...

(who's changed my post, it looked better before <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
  • at 4:09 in the video the guy says that michael has his own clone and the sad part about it is he needs it. so what are the possibilties of an actual clone?
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    I have always thought the mj in the picture with debbie looks like a impersonator ,he just looks different.I am so confused over all this.
    I must say you have got to hand it to the man , if there has been two mj`s for the last twenty years they have done a good job between them.

i think that MJ with Debbie... he doesnt look that happy to be with her... he just looks bored <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

as with LMP he was just in love
  • blue moonblue moon Posts: 65
    at 4:09 in the video the guy says that michael has his own clone and the sad part about it is he needs it. so what are the possibilties of an actual clone?

The first animal that was cloned was in 1996. But you never know what the sceintist did what not reached the press.
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I only know about the impersanators/decoys, but I don't believe in doubles at all.

If I look at a lot of photo's of myself I see myself different in every single photo.
    For example your nose can look different if you just have your head a little bit more up, down, to the left ore to the right. The same story for the lips etc. On one photo I look gorgeous <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and on another photo I look ugly <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

So the Michael we saw with his children was also a double? ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    The Michael we saw in Dangerous and History-concerts was a double? ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    (Well not to me .. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

2ebaamu.jpg
  • at 4:09 in the video the guy says that michael has his own clone and the sad part about it is he needs it. so what are the possibilties of an actual clone?

Ok which video are you talking about here? I have to see this.

It sounds far fetched. But wouldn't it be crazy if it really were possible? I don't think anything is impossible at this point! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Maybe this explains how the will got signed while Michael was not even there!

In your rattle here you actually bring up a very good point: "Maybe this explains how the will got signed while Michael was not even there!"

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Maybe this explains how the will got signed while Michael was not even there!

In your rattle here you actually bring up a very good point: "Maybe this explains how the will got signed while Michael was not even there!"
    Go with it...it's yours. I'm washing my hands of it.
  • but now you have to factor in that the "double" is against the real MJ and working with the people named in the will.
    but now you have to factor in that the "double" is against the real MJ and working with the people named in the will.

mykidsmum, you are on a roll. I'd say sleep on it and think about it. I don't have to 'go with it', Mo and I are not talking faces if we discuss the doubles, we are talking intentions and contracts and signatures. I am just pointing out that you just stated something very interesting regarding the double(s), it's just food for thought.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    This can be a new theory... what another angle? Just when I was grasping everything else! This could be called the "evil blackmailing doppleganger" ... I am sure, if he did most of the work during the years, he probably wants a "big cut"... OK, my mind is very open to this... just like a movie here! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    but now you have to factor in that the "double" is against the real MJ and working with the people named in the will.

mykidsmum, you are on a roll. I'd say sleep on it and think about it. I don't have to 'go with it', Mo and I are not talking faces if we discuss the doubles, we are talking intentions and contracts and signatures. I am just pointing out that you just stated something very interesting regarding the double(s), it's just food for thought.

now lets take those points into play here if we are dealing with a double that had forged legal documents, and is working against the real michael.... whatever the case may be aerbt we looking at the possibility thqt maybe ...just maybe whoever had the idea to turn against mike and get everything that he owns, then aernt we looking at the fact that maybe the had to "bunk-off" michael to do this...... ????.
    or we look at that mike is alive and that he is watching everyone around him scavenge for all his money and the catalogue etc. if this thing that the doubles forged the docs then why isnt michael stopping it? wouldnt it really be classed as fraud and when mike comes back hiw is he going to proove this to anyone???

just a few thoughts.....
  • but now you have to factor in that the "double" is against the real MJ and working with the people named in the will.

by "go with it" I meant feel free to do with the idea what you want. I'm sorry, I'm just not in the boat on this one. But here is another one for you.
    Some fans reported seeing MJ at the gate on the morning of his death, his father said so as well. Some people reported seeing MJ leaving the premisis...what if "the double" who was upset that day with the "real" MJ, waited until Murray was out of the room, and finally, sweet revenge!...he would never have to be in MJ's shadow again or do the crap work MJ didn't like to do, the cards were already in play...the will had been signed...by him...he would lie low...wait it out...find the right time...and BAM No one would know the difference!
    For me...it's a story.
  • If Debbie Rowe married Mr. X, then who is the mother and father of the children Katherine Jackson is taking care of? Why did she testify in the Michael Jackson trial? (remember she married Mr. X) Why would she want to see Michael Jackson's kids? Why did Michael Jackson pay her $8 million in exchange of full custody? Why did she retain visitation rights? Why would Michael Jackson would go through so much hassle, just to keep his little secret covered? And yeah, I agree with mykidsmum here, why didnt one of these doubles in the Bashir documentary testify on Michael's behalf?

Why are the doubles so important anyways? Does the doubles theory prove Michael Jackson is alive? How do we fit the doubles into HOW did Michael Jackson hoaxed his death? Did he use any of the doubles on June 25th? I want to know how doubles were of his benefit on June 25th. The world believes he's dead, and saying there were doubles in TII movie is like saying: "yeah, Michael Jackson died, and we needed doubles to continue making money out of his name." IMO, to say that MJ sent a double to the o2 arena is like saying he was sick, frail and unable to even make a speech. If this is true...then he might as well be dead.

by "go with it" I meant feel free to do with the idea what you want. I'm sorry, I'm just not in the boat on this one. But here is another one for you.
    Some fans reported seeing MJ at the gate on the morning of his death, his father said so as well. Some people reported seeing MJ leaving the premisis...what if "the double" who was upset that day with the "real" MJ, waited until Murray was out of the room, and finally, sweet revenge!...he would never have to be in MJ's shadow again or do the crap work MJ didn't like to do, the cards were already in play...the will had been signed...by him...he would lie low...wait it out...find the right time...and BAM No one would know the difference!
    For me...it's a story.

In that case we would have a real murder and that is not very likely in this circus. I will get back to you after my brain reboot, it's 5:00am here....