Michael Jackson and Doppelganger

Comments

• A lot of people don't have a soul of steel like you, Bec, Mo, Souza, etc, and to learn that all this time was WASTED on fakes.. God. This hoax has showed me some of the most sick ideas on Earth, and knowing that practically Michael's whole life is a total waste.. That person here named Hopeless is a pretty good summary, since reading this nothing about "Michael" brings me joy anymore, just worry and depression..anyone who cares even a little will have a piece of their heart smashed by this, what else would you think?

That is quite something you state here PinkTopaz. Soul of steel? No, I don't have a soul of steal, I'm just being realistic, down to earth. We have compared hundreds of photos over the last months, as we noticed different facial features in the beginning of the hoax already. Maybe the fact that Souza and I are not fans made it easier for us to realize quite quickly that there has been more than one MJ for years, but that doesn't mean we have souls of steel. Believe me, we had a very rough time researching MK Ultra and some of the other subjects we wrote theories about, those didn't leave us untouched. It has been an emotional roller-coaster for me as well.

I wouldn't say Mike's whole life is a total waste, quite the contrary. I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. Try to take some distance from your personal feelings, it will be easier to look at the big picture when you're not so emotionally involved.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    A lot of people don't have a soul of steel like you, Bec, Mo, Souza, etc, and to learn that all this time was WASTED on fakes.. God. This hoax has showed me some of the most sick ideas on Earth, and knowing that practically Michael's whole life is a total waste.. That person here named Hopeless is a pretty good summary, since reading this nothing about "Michael" brings me joy anymore, just worry and depression..anyone who cares even a little will have a piece of their heart smashed by this, what else would you think?

That is quite something you state here PinkTopaz. Soul of steel? No, I don't have a soul of steal, I'm just being realistic, down to earth. We have compared hundreds of photos over the last months, as we noticed different facial features in the beginning of the hoax already. Maybe the fact that Souza and I are not fans made it easier for us to realize quite quickly that there has been more than one MJ for years, but that doesn't mean we have souls of steel. Believe me, we had a very rough time researching MK Ultra and some of the other subjects we wrote theories about, those didn't leave us untouched. It has been an emotional roller-coaster for me as well.

I wouldn't say Mike's whole life is a total waste, quite the contrary. I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. Try to take some distance from your personal feelings, it will be easier to look at the big picture when you're not so emotionally involved.
    I know you guys were affected by MK because you'd have to be inhuman not to. However, I am a very weak person emotionally, and I guess it just feels like everyone else is able to bear everything so much better.. I've never taken distance from my feelings before, and I don't know how.. I'm just so afraid that I'll come out of this seeing Michael as a total stranger, physically, outside, and on the inside, I know it's selfish and stupid but I just can't deny that it will break my heart completely.. and I say it's been a waste because he's had SUCH an impact on this world, and so many, many poor people love and respect.. well, a lie, really.. His genius, his personality don't have an ounce of authentic soul in them anymore, who knows who said or did this or that..
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Pink,
    I appreciate your expression of your feelings. I am sorry that you are hurting. All of us have been through ups and downs. Some got even so ill about MJ that they had to go to hospital.
    It is very difficult to find an illusion bubble to burst. It happens to everybody being in love.
    It feels like "I lost my son" when the son confesses he's gay and most likely the desired grandchildren are just kicked out of a mother's life.
    Dying illusions are indeed a loss and all mourning it is justified.
    HOWEVER: there is always something new starting when old clothes burn.
    Remember TII the burning of the jacket?

I appreciate this board for one reason:
    there are fans and non-fans and all are striving for truth.
    This exceptional constellation has a very huge advantage compared to the fan-only boards:
    The fans will contribute what they know and love and treasured over decennies of being a fan - from photos to movies to performances to articles.
    The non-fans will keep a cool head sorting things out.
    This may sound somewhat harsh once in a while to a bleeding heart but it is NOT meant that way and it is not steel-cold. It is helpful.
    We have true treasures from both point of views to share.

We are not here to hurt each other - on the contrary.
    Thank you for your openness. I hope I could give you a hug back. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    All the above pics are MJ, as a user online here said - he has a weak lower lip which shows more of his left teeth when he smiles. You can see that all of the above pics show more teeth on the lower left side whenever he smiles. That means that all those are MJ - a double would not be able to do that all the time.

I agree!
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    I think people are afraid to accept the possibility that they have been deceived for 25 years. It's a dark place to go to in your mind but it is extremely plausible no matter how you look at it.

Those who staunchly deny the doubles theory as plausible are in denial.
    i agree totally agree with you..and its time to get out of wonderland and face reality of that possiblility

I guess a little vial of Jabberwocky blood is nowhere near enough here... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So let´s say M.J. had a permanent doppelganger over a long time period / 20 years+ .
    That would mean everyone of us ( under 30) is all the same familar with "Mr.X" appearance as with Michaels.

I never met Michael Jackson in my life - so I really can´t set myself up as an expert in his looks or mannerism.
    What we allegedly know about him is what was broadcasted in public. I wouldn´t define those things as "facts".

Well, whoever it might be here on this picture - he better stays in hiding - for his own and my safety...
    42 mins. CPR won´t do it for me! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

<!-- m -->http://i33.tinypic.com/2ld86lf.jpg<!-- m -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I've asked it in the other double thread but I'm going to ask it again. I have the feeling that most of the people who believe in doubles are no fans, am I right?
    I'm a fan for almost 20 years now, and I don't see the differences.

It seems strange to me that the people who are long time fans never noticed the differences...
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    In answer to your question. I am a fan and I do believe in doubles. I have been a fan since I was 12 years old. The first concert I ever went to was Jackson5 when they toured here in the 70's . My mom made my big sister take me cause I was too little to go by myself. To get to the reason why I believe in doubles, I have always scratched my head over the many changes I have witnessed over the years and I have dismissed the gut feelings and intuitions as being wrong because it just seemed too out there to believe. But it all came to the forefront again while watching the O2 anouncment on the TV. Straight away my radar was going off telling me something was not right. I was making plans to go see the concert in London while I was visitting my daughter in the UK. It was to be my 50th birthday present. What I'm trying to say is that I have been a fan from my childhood. And through out my adult life. I have stood up to people and put them in their place whenever anyone has made disparaging remarks and vulgar jokes about Mike. I have even asked on of my husband's friends to leave a BBQ we were hosting because he made a bad joke about MJ. And I really love Mike for his genious talent and the wonderful years of entertainment he has given me all of my life. He truly is the last of the great song and dance men. He doesn't however have to be perfect for me to continue to love him. He could never let me down and He doesn't owe me anything. I know that if I had the means to do it, I would have someone go to work and do the parts of my job that I don't enjoy so much. I don't view the use of a double as a deception at all. His message is still the same, so retains authenticity. There have been times I have been so busy raising children, going to work, keeping my husband fed and watered, ect, that I have said I wish there were two of me to cope. The 02 anouncement was the beginning of finally listening to what my intuition had been leaning me towards for all these years. ....just the ramblings of an older fan here.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    I've asked it in the other double thread but I'm going to ask it again. I have the feeling that most of the people who believe in doubles are no fans, am I right?
    I'm a fan for almost 20 years now, and I don't see the differences.

It seems strange to me that the people who are long time fans never noticed the differences...

Hi MJJ1982,
    I have been a MJ fan from the 1970 till now.
    Also visited a lot of concerts.
    Like the one in Oostende after the passing of Lady Di.
    And even the pictures of that concert are from a MJ that i believe is not the real one.
    I have been comparing 1000 of pictures from september with Souza and Mo and we are still wondering who the real Michael Jackson is.
    And as far for the O2 announcement, that was really ringing my bells because the first time it was on tv I was going:
    WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GUY??????
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    In answer to your question. I am a fan and I do believe in doubles. I have been a fan since I was 12 years old. The first concert I ever went to was Jackson5 when they toured here in the 70's . My mom made my big sister take me cause I was too little to go by myself. To get to the reason why I believe in doubles, I have always scratched my head over the many changes I have witnessed over the years and I have dismissed the gut feelings and intuitions as being wrong because it just seemed too out there to believe. But it all came to the forefront again while watching the O2 anouncment on the TV. Straight away my radar was going off telling me something was not right. I was making plans to go see the concert in London while I was visitting my daughter in the UK. It was to be my 50th birthday present. What I'm trying to say is that I have been a fan from my childhood. And through out my adult life. I have stood up to people and put them in their place whenever anyone has made disparaging remarks and vulgar jokes about Mike. I have even asked on of my husband's friends to leave a BBQ we were hosting because he made a bad joke about MJ. And I really love Mike for his genious talent and the wonderful years of entertainment he has given me all of my life. He truly is the last of the great song and dance men. He doesn't however have to be perfect for me to continue to love him. He could never let me down and He doesn't owe me anything. I know that if I had the means to do it, I would have someone go to work and do the parts of my job that I don't enjoy so much. I don't view the use of a double as a deception at all. His message is still the same, so retains authenticity. There have been times I have been so busy raising children, going to work, keeping my husband fed and watered, ect, that I have said I wish there were two of me to cope. The 02 anouncement was the beginning of finally listening to what my intuition had been leaning me towards for all these years. ....just the ramblings of an older fan here.
    Well I'm sorry, but if there is one to the horrible extent that Rag Doll described up there, there are a lot of fans and people who admire him who are going to feel differently. My eyes are swollen and look absolutely ridiculous right now, as a matter of fact.. People have griped since the Dangerous era, I've seen, about how much Michael's sound changed (for the worse) and how his career started to go downhill then, and there's a whole LA Times article with some famous music critic where he says that he used to know Michael, but fell ou of touch with him in 1995 or '6 because he was trying to tell him how HIStory was flopping and how he could make his sound more like the way people knew it and loved it or something.. I think many people, especially longtime fans, will be as grief-stricken as I am if worst comes to one of the worst BAMSDay scenarios and a stranger shows up.. and I know that no random person in the public has really known Michael all of these years, but they at least that they were getting to know him the way fans of other celebrities do, for gosh's sake, and Michael seemed to be such an extremely lovable person, too.. I don't know, if it turns out to be like Rag Doll says (I pray pray pray it's not to that extent with the fakes) I can safely assume a lot of people will be very, very upset..
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    PinkTopaz wrote:

Well I'm sorry, but if there is one to the horrible extent that Rag Doll described up there, there are a lot of fans and people who admire him who are going to feel differently. My eyes are swollen and look absolutely ridiculous right now, as a matter of fact.. People have griped since the Dangerous era, I've seen, about how much Michael's sound changed (for the worse) and how his career started to go downhill then, and there's a whole LA Times article with some famous music critic where he says that he used to know Michael, but fell ou of touch with him in 1995 or '6 because he was trying to tell him how HIStory was flopping and how he could make his sound more like the way people knew it and loved it or something.. I think many people, especially longtime fans, will be as grief-stricken as I am if worst comes to one of the worst BAMSDay scenarios and a stranger shows up.. and I know that no random person in the public has really known Michael all of these years, but they at least that they were getting to know him the way fans of other celebrities do, for gosh's sake, and Michael seemed to be such an extremely lovable person, too.. I don't know, if it turns out to be like Rag Doll says (I pray pray pray it's not to that extent with the fakes) I can safely assume a lot of people will be very, very upset..

Hi PinkTopaz,
    I can almost feel your pain coming out of my computer. Please, don't be so upset. I watched many pictures and vids myself and I still don't believe that there are 2 Michaels. I'm a fan since I was 10 years old (I'm almost 42 right now!!) so I have seen a lot. I can not believe that Michael used doubles for interviews and concerts and let someone else live his life for more than 20 years!!!! Maybe he used doubles sometimes to distract people when he had to go into crowded places. In my honest opinion this theory goes way to far. I agree with many posters that Michael changed alot through the years but his voice, eyes and smile don't lie. They seem different because of different make up but they're Michaels.
    If I'm wrong in the end I'll apologise to the ones who were right on this one, but for now I don't believe in this theory. Again, please don't be sad, because I don't think it's true.
  • I think many people, especially longtime fans, will be as grief-stricken as I am if worst comes to one of the worst BAMSDay scenarios and a stranger shows up.. and I know that no random person in the public has really known Michael all of these years, but they at least that they were getting to know him the way fans of other celebrities do, for gosh's sake, and Michael seemed to be such an extremely lovable person, too.. I don't know, if it turns out to be like Rag Doll says (I pray pray pray it's not to that extent with the fakes) I can safely assume a lot of people will be very, very upset..

Do you think this was done just to fool around? I think that when he explains WHY, the reactions won't be too bad at all. Maybe you really should give it some time first, and try to find answers, instead of getting all upset now...
  • Are you guys (the ones who believe) really serious? Please, don't answer that, I really don't want to know.
    Here is my take:

During the trial, the REAL MJ couldn't afford to give up his sci fi secret, so he decided to waste his money and his reputation to clear his and his "double's" name. If the "real MJ" was convicted...that's OK..."the real MJ" would just send the "Double" off to jail. Heck...he just sends his double to do all the things he doesn't like to do any way...maybe this explains why Jordy thought MJ was circumsized...maybe the "double" was!

Maybe this explains how the will got signed while Michael was not even there!

Is it possible to get back on once you've fallen off? The rocker that is.
    LOL...This is my oppinion stated with LOVE <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Are you guys (the ones who believe) really serious? Please, don't answer that, I really don't want to know.
    Here is my take:

During the trial, the REAL MJ couldn't afford to give up his sci fi secret, so he decided to waste his money and his reputation to clear his and his "double's" name. If the "real MJ" was convicted...that's OK..."the real MJ" would just send the "Double" off to jail. Heck...he just sends his double to do all the things he doesn't like to do any way...maybe this explains why Jordy thought MJ was circumsized...maybe the "double" was!

You are forgetting something - there was not one single piece of evidence of all those accusations, nothing, nada, zero.
    Here is my take:

You are forgetting something - there was not one single piece of evidence of all those accusations, nothing, nada, zero.
    No, except the fact that some think there are 3 different MJ's in the Bashir Documentary. Funny how none of those "doubles" testified on Mike's behalf, considering the prosecution used the Documentary as evidence against MJ.... I think MJ would rather lose his good name and reputation and spend the remainder of his life living like a vagabond, rather than give up that info...
    Here is my take:

No, except the fact that some think there are 3 different MJ's in the Bashir Documentary. Funny how none of those "doubles" testified on Mike's behalf, considering the prosecution used the Documentary as evidence against MJ.... I think MJ would rather lose his good name and reputation and spend the remainder of his life living like a vagabond, rather than give up that info...

May I suggest you take another look at all those trial pics..?
  • You are forgetting something - there was not one single piece of evidence of all those accusations, nothing, nada, zero.

EXACTLY! That is perhaps the MOST important aspect of everything. THEY HAD NO EVIDENCE, just the made-up stories of money hungry people. That is why he didn't go to jail. No evidence = No crime.

I think that is why TIAI redirected to my post yesterday about made up stories in the media and how MJ's trial is so much like Murray's.
    Here is my take:

look for what? 3 MJ's coming in on rotation? I guess someone should have told MJ number 2 to cover for MJ number 3 when MJ number 3 got a spider bite, or MJ number 1 should have covered for MJ number 2 when he fell in the shower and hurt his back. ?
    Seems like every time the doubles theory is about to be looked into, the shit literally hits the fan. WizzKid, don't be discouraged, just keep going.
  • Seems like every time the doubles theory is about to be looked into, the shit literally hits the fan. WizzKid, don't be discouraged, just keep going.

Don't worry, WizzKiDD is not discouraged at all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Here is my take:

look for what? 3 MJ's coming in on rotation? I guess someone should have told MJ number 2 to cover for MJ number 3 when MJ number 3 got a spider bite, or MJ number 1 should have covered for MJ number 2 when he fell in the shower and hurt his back. ?

don't be sarcastic please... just take a closer look at the Bashir documentary and the trial pics... maybe you will have a big surprise...
    Here is my take:

don't be sarcastic please... just take a closer look at the Bashir documentary and the trial pics... maybe you will have a big surprise...
    LOL, I'm not being sarcastic...that is part of my evidence. As for looking at the trial pics...I have seen them and the documentary. What is it exactly that you want me to see? 3 of them? I'm sorry, I don't. If you have something specific that you would care to point out to me, I would be happy to take a look.
    Maybe I would be wise to wait for the series, but I've always thought that MJ who married LMP was not MJ who married Debbie. It was here in Aus that last wedding and at the time I thought he was a different person. Never was game to tell anyone at the time, but since this hoax, everyone thinks I'm nuts [cept my wonderful husband] anyway, so I may as well say it.
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    I don't believe in the doppelganger theory, sorry. I believe he used a variety of doubles for decoy purposes and safety purposes. I don't believe he had a "twin".
  • Maybe I would be wise to wait for the series, but I've always thought that MJ who married LMP was not MJ who married Debbie. It was here in Aus that last wedding and at the time I thought he was a different person. Never was game to tell anyone at the time, but since this hoax, everyone thinks I'm nuts [cept my wonderful husband] anyway, so I may as well say it.

Nope, you're not nuts at all. We also thought those MJs were different, and Souza & Chappie tried very hard, but could not match the MJs on those wedding pics.
  • I just wanted to say...MJ tinkered with his face a lot. Botox injections can change the look of a face, especially from the onset of the injection compared to the end when it starts to wear off. Sometimes MJ would allow his brows to grow, sometimes he would have them thin and sometimes none at all, only the tatoos. MJ also played around with position of his wigs on his hairline as well...sometimes letting the whole tatooed hairline area show (Bashir documentary Purple shirt) Not only that, but weight gain and loss on MJ is very noticeable. Sometimes his jaw is chiseled and sometimes puffy...this could also be caused by medications that cause fluid retention. Not only that, but MJ played around with lighting. Lighting is a career because people in the arts need lighting! They know how Lighting can change the way a person is presented on camera! This is something people STUDY! We have all shined the flash light under our chins while we tell ghost stories...we know how it makes us look scary. Lighting changes features.