@thisisalmostit

Comments

• Oh yeah;
    Has anyone noticed that they tweeted on May 13th "This will end by 2012" then boom, next thing we know, couple days later we learn that CM's trial has a possibility of being postponed? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I know...I noticed...spooky <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

This is not the only time, "they" tweeted about a press conference before Jermains Gambia conference was announced. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    If somebody tells me "this is almost it" I would assume that it's 95% done.
    Not that we barely made 1/3.

I don't overly like people messing up other person's minds.
    I don't overly like people pretending to be in the know.
    There are some amongst us that deserve more than a second look before jumping on them declaring "I love you so much".
    This falling for an anonymous stranger in a second is giving me wrinkles while reading.

Anybody claiming to be MJ is per se a liar.
    Anybody claiming to know what will happen is per se a liar.
    There is only one person knowing what he would like to happen.
    If it will happen the desired way is up to God.
    There is no man ruling the world. And those claiming are dust in the wind.
    There are some freeriders out there that need urgent help and a prayer.

I could also open an account on twitter, follow all so-thought relevant persons and claim "it will all end in 2012". And? See...
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Well yeah. Not saying this person IS in the know or that this IS an official twitter account. It's just some things we observe, even if it's not really what we think it is. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325

There are some amongst us that deserve more than a second look before jumping on them declaring "I love you so much".
    This falling for an anonymous stranger in a second is giving me wrinkles while reading.

I could also open an account on twitter, follow all so-thought relevant persons and claim "it will all end in 2012". And? See...

You have good points, but we can't refuse everything which seems suspicious, just because "Mike surely won't do this or that", who knows??
    I'm not saying we have to fall for all strange things immediately, but it's worth following and some researching...
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544

You have good points, but we can't refuse everything which seems suspicious, just because "Mike surely won't do this or that", who knows??
    I'm not saying we have to fall for all strange things immediately, but it's worth following and some researching...
    That's what I think too....I mean of course it can all be false and can turn out to be some jerk messing with us...but we don't know. And I think it's the wrong way to suspect everything to be false, I mean yes we do have to investigate and think about the possibility that it could be right or wrong. But we can't just say that everything is false and wrong, just because there have been occasion where something like that was the case.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    It's one of the Scarecrow's line from The Wiz......!

really? wow great find..thanks for sharing. This is so mysterious <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> what do you think about this account?

Well, this line could have been said by Michael himself in real life, he always said how lonely he felt a lot of the time, despite of all the millions of loving fans....He hardly could find true friends...so reading through all of this twitter account again, i still think this could be really Michael, in spite of the many hints to Prince...maybe it's just also telling the truth about their real connection, you know how the media made "enemies" from them...
    But you know, it could happen we will never know for sure....

mike PLAYED the scarecrow in the wiz!!! so that was indeed his line, i guess...but honestly, i'm getting a bit tired of the movies quotes and songlines here. just confirms my thinking that this is someone really smart (finding real good ones, that is) tryin' to see what all those hundreds of followers are gonna come up with. 'let's see which dog catches the bone'-kinda thing.
    i will not fall into that trap to think this is really mike, i refuse. whenever i tweet back, i try to be provocative in a way, tryin' to challenge whoever that is to react in some kinda way. but i'm startin' to think that this tweeter is never gonna answer anyone, just to keep the 'mystery' of it all. we're gonna have movie quotes and songlines and filmclips until 2012...ugh... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • there are many interesting things, but I really have the feeling that it's going NOWHERE...for the moment.
    I always said it but in French we have a way to say it

"opening opened doors"

I mean, you can google everything he says, you will find something interesting related to Michael or Prince...and SO ???
    there are many interesting things, but I really have the feeling that it's going NOWHERE...for the moment.

"opening opened doors"

I mean, you can google everything he says, you will find something interesting related to Michael or Prince...and SO ???

I know...you're probably right...it's still fun to investigate it and see where it leads. But I am well aware about the possibility that it could all be false <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I don't believe it's "fake" because it never said "I am Michael Jackson" but I just wonder where this person wants to take us. As many people on the web, playing "mystery guy", it will lead to nowhere...
    I hope not, but I really wonder.
    I don't believe it's "fake" because it never said "I am Michael Jackson" but I just wonder where this person wants to take us. As many people on the web, playing "mystery guy", it will lead to nowhere...

I do too...well we'll see what the tweet is about <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    there are many interesting things, but I really have the feeling that it's going NOWHERE...for the moment.

"opening opened doors"

True, but this person, whoever is, really aware of Michael Jackson and the hoax, and Prince, and TIAI - not a coincidance that 'thisisalmostit' as a twitter account name was chosen - and so on and so on.........So do you think a beLIEver would do this to others, us?
    I mean, i know things/life can be really cruel, but it's kind of an insider would do this to us....
  • there are many interesting things, but I really have the feeling that it's going NOWHERE...for the moment.

"opening opened doors"

True, but this person, whoever is, really aware of Michael Jackson and the hoax, and Prince, and TIAI - not a coincidance that 'thisisalmostit' as a twitter account name was chosen - and so on and so on.........So do you think a beLIEver would do this to others, us?
    I mean, i know things/life can be really cruel, but it's kind of an insider would do this to us....

I understand but any fan or people who worked with Michael, or insider, or call it whatever you want, could create an account like this...I mean, fans know about Little Prince, Wiz, Peter Pan, Prince, and everything. Where is it supposed to lead us to ? What are we supposed to learn from that ?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think that the information given is valuable for what it is.
    But to consider this person legit regarding the hoax he must give at least one information nobody else already knows, something to prove he knows more than the beLIEvers or simple fans.
  • I am interested in thisisamost's tweets. I definitely have learned some things through researching them. However, I remain healthily skeptical about who is behind them. For now, I'm just "simmering". I am still curious as to why the other hoax site does not talk about his/her tweets any more. Hmmmm....
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    I am interested in thisisamost's tweets. I definitely have learned some things through researching them. However, I remain healthily skeptical about who is behind them. For now, I'm just "simmering". I am still curious as to why the other hoax site does not talk about his/her tweets any more. Hmmmm....

From what I read on the other hoax site on the thread they have about this account, they didn't stick around long enough. They concluded on May 5 that this person was full of it.

Maybe they bailed out a little too early?

I'm not saying this account is Michael. But the FACT that he isn't screaming he is just might mean something. Just like Michael always did, he is pointing out things that are going on around us in the world today. And yes, some of the things he tweets about we already know. But you have to remember that since the Sun article came out, thousands of people are finding this site. They have to read and catch up on almost a year's worth of hoax to get up to speed. That will take time.

They'd better read fast. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

L.O.V.E. to all
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I don't believe it's "fake" because it never said "I am Michael Jackson" but I just wonder where this person wants to take us. As many people on the web, playing "mystery guy", it will lead to nowhere...

Of course this person claimed "Michael Jackson, Neverland". They all do.
    And each of them seems to think he /she is really smart.
    In the worst case, they ask for your phone # and offer a meeting - and there are enough girls out there who would faintingly accept to get hurt.
    We have seen all of this repeatedly.

Whatever they link to - if you enjoy educating yourself, go for it.
    But don't expect MJ behind it.
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    newest tweet:

Love is all
  • at the butterfly ball !
  • newest tweet:

Love is all

...you need. Now we are quoting the Beatles!?
    newest tweet:

Love is all

yepp Beatles Time...and who owns the Beatles catalogue again?! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • newest tweet:

Love is all

yepp Beatles Time...and who owns the Beatles catalogue again?! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Ok, thinking "outside the box", again...look at this: <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_You_Need_Is_Love<!-- m -->

This particular part caught my eye:

"The Beatles were asked to come up with a song containing a simple message to be understood by all nationalities. "It was an inspired song and they really wanted to give the world a message," said Brian Epstein. "The nice thing about it is that it cannot be misinterpreted. It is a clear message saying that love is everything."[4] According to journalist Jade Wright, "Lennon was fascinated by the power of slogans to unite people and never afraid to create art out of propaganda. When asked in 1971 whether songs like Give Peace a Chance and Power to the People were propaganda songs, he answered: 'Sure. So was All You Need Is Love. I'm a revolutionary artist. My art is dedicated to change.'"[4]

The day before the Our World broadcast, the Beatles decided that the song should be their next single.[citation needed] Released in the UK on 7 July 1967, it went straight to number one and remained there for three weeks.[citation needed] It was similarly successful in the US after its release on 17 July, reaching number one for a week.[citation needed] It was also included on the American LP version of Magical Mystery Tour in November.[5]"
  • RJRJ Posts: 17
    look what I found in youtube <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oADfmYQWmW8<!-- m -->
    so I searched about that singer ...
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Glover#cite_note-2<!-- m -->

in the personal life part ... it says that Glover currently resides in Switzerland where he lives with his partner Myriam. Myriam gave birth to a girl, Lucinda, on 27 June 2009.[3] Glover has been married (and divorced) twice

ok ... I don't know if it means something .. but the birth of that child at that date could indicate to a newborn or rebirth ...

any way that's just my opinion ...
  • It's one of the Scarecrow's line from The Wiz......!

really? wow great find..thanks for sharing. This is so mysterious <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> what do you think about this account?

Well, this line could have been said by Michael himself in real life, he always said how lonely he felt a lot of the time, despite of all the millions of loving fans....He hardly could find true friends...so reading through all of this twitter account again, i still think this could be really Michael, in spite of the many hints to Prince...maybe it's just also telling the truth about their real connection, you know how the media made "enemies" from them...
    But you know, it could happen we will never know for sure....

mike PLAYED the scarecrow in the wiz!!! so that was indeed his line, i guess...but honestly, i'm getting a bit tired of the movies quotes and songlines here. just confirms my thinking that this is someone really smart (finding real good ones, that is) tryin' to see what all those hundreds of followers are gonna come up with. 'let's see which dog catches the bone'-kinda thing.
    i will not fall into that trap to think this is really mike, i refuse. whenever i tweet back, i try to be provocative in a way, tryin' to challenge whoever that is to react in some kinda way. but i'm startin' to think that this tweeter is never gonna answer anyone, just to keep the 'mystery' of it all. we're gonna have movie quotes and songlines and filmclips until 2012...ugh... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

...especially when this person probably looks on here to see peoples reactions and thoughts. You, in innocence, just played your hand to whomever this is because now he/she knows your thoughts and intentions. I'm not trying to be rude but we all need to be a little wiser. A good poker player doesn't show his hand does he? No, and that is how he wins. He bluffs the person into believing one thing when he's doing another. I don't like deception but this person, if they aren't Michael, knows how to stay one step ahead of the masses. He might also be connected to the media and gets information before it's actually posted. IDK - just please be careful not to fall for a ruse. Blessings.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    682 followers...a few days ago it was 'bout 300 less...that HAS some significance, i beLIEve... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

it's not that i totally distrust this tweeter, but my gut keeps telling me there's def something very serious about this one. the bob fosse clip and the disney-copyright thing really got me shaking...why would anyone tweet to this with this sony craziness going on right now and mike's new album being announced outside of sony and people asking 'how can he publish material that was recorded when he was still under contract with sony?'. i think this is one very crucial point here and that might hint to a way of how to avoid big companies like than from exploiting and dictating the artists, like they did mike. or tried to... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> i strongly believe that part of this hoax is to expose and take down certain structures in this 'entertainment business', and with close to 700 people reading these tweets, information gets out there that is very useful to anyone. so this can change our behaviour for the future, dealing with corporations and knowing about our rights regarding that.
    and then it's a film made by a professor on film history, a guy mike certainly knows about, if he didn't even meet him personally. mike is a film freak, he knows damn there every piece of celluloid out there and we all know how much he adored disney stuff. and then we get linked to a disney-clipped vid about such a very crucial issue... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> and that's only one thing...

it's almost like it all 'fits too well'...and of course there will be no confirmation, whether it is really mike or not. we just have to sit it out, i guess. it's not only a great adventure...it's one helluva trip!!!

(back to my padded cell)

• [youtube:2pjcbbnp]

Regarding the concept of "RAINBOW CHILDREN"

Dig deeper.

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

The "NEW RAINBOW CHILDREN"
    [youtube:2pjcbbnp]

Dig and find out WHAT the RAINBOW means to God and his chosen people.

Peace
This discussion has been closed.