@thisisalmostit

Comments

• me2me2 Posts: 107
    lol Michelle you caught me.

i forgot to read more, just staring at your sign, its so cute
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    This is what I found out about the Lotus Flower:

What makes the lotus flower so special?
    The lotus flower is one of the most ancient and deepest symbols of our planet.
    The lotus flower grows in muddy water and rises above the surface to bloom with remarkable beauty. At night the flower closes and sinks underwater, at dawn it rises and opens again. Untouched by the impurity, lotus symbolizes the purity of heart and mind. The lotus flower represents long life, health, honor and good luck.
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    This is what I found out about the Lotus Flower:

What makes the lotus flower so special?
    The lotus flower is one of the most ancient and deepest symbols of our planet.
    The lotus flower grows in muddy water and rises above the surface to bloom with remarkable beauty. At night the flower closes and sinks underwater, at dawn it rises and opens again. Untouched by the impurity, lotus symbolizes the purity of heart and mind. The lotus flower represents long life, health, honor and good luck.

yeah long life <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> there you have it^^ 50 is not long <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Latest tweet...

thisisalmostit " It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important."
    Il y a 1 minute via web
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Latest tweet...

thisisalmostit " It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important."
    Il y a 1 minute via web
    *******************************************************************************************************

This is an MLK Jr. Quote!
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    lol Michelle you caught me.

i forgot to read more, just staring at your sign, its so cute

Thanks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I L.O.V.E. it too, so sweet and funny <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Latest tweet...

Il y a 1 minute via web

well...it sure is pretty important. and maybe Michael is in hiding because he is in danger and is afraid of his life.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Oh yeah;
    Has anyone noticed that they tweeted on May 13th "This will end by 2012" then boom, next thing we know, couple days later we learn that CM's trial has a possibility of being postponed? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Very interesting. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I can feel that. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I have a question since I am not on twitter. Some of the followers of Thisisalmostit show icons of famous people like Dame Elizabeth Taylor and Rev Al Sharpton. Does that mean that Elizabeth and Rev Sharpton are the real celebrities following this account. I hope that someone can answer this question for me. Thank you!
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Latest tweet...

Il y a 1 minute via web

well...it sure is pretty important. and maybe Michael is in hiding because he is in danger and is afraid of his life.

I think this quote could also be meant as an analogy to Doc Murray and the prejudgement he experiences.

Regarding "2012" - this article from July last year is still pretty thought-provoking imho:
    <!-- m -->http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/ju ... n-material<!-- m -->

Adding 1 + 1... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I have a question since I am not on twitter. Some of the followers of Thisisalmostit show icons of famous people like Dame Elizabeth Taylor and Rev Al Sharpton. Does that mean that Elizabeth and Rev Sharpton are the real celebrities following this account. I hope that someone can answer this question for me. Thank you!
    It means ThisisAlmostit is following THEM.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    New:

'The tree of life or the tree of knowledge?'

And i found this:

The Tree of Life vs. The Tree of Knowledge

Why didn't the Devil deceive Adam and Eve to eat from the Tree of Life also? And why was the Tree of Life in the garden at all? I was trying to understand why in a garden where food was abundant the two trees of greatest importance to their well-being were there for them, and no warning was given to them about the Devil and his lies. Yet they only ate from the Tree of Knowledge. It would seem they were not even interested in the Tree of Life. They could have eaten of the Tree of Life first and then the tree of knowledge. After they sinned then God thought about barring the way to the Tree of Life, why then? and why not before?
    New:

And i found this:

Why didn't the Devil deceive Adam and Eve to eat from the Tree of Life also? And why was the Tree of Life in the garden at all? I was trying to understand why in a garden where food was abundant the two trees of greatest importance to their well-being were there for them, and no warning was given to them about the Devil and his lies. Yet they only ate from the Tree of Knowledge. It would seem they were not even interested in the Tree of Life. They could have eaten of the Tree of Life first and then the tree of knowledge. After they sinned then God thought about barring the way to the Tree of Life, why then? and why not before?

hmm that is a good question...I'm not really bible savy but maybe they found out about the importance of the tree life after they ate from the tree of knowledge...because they were wiser afterwards <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> and that's God was barring the way. Or maybe not...I don't really know. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Btw I love your sig Michelle...It's so cute <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    what good is one without the other? (taken out of the bible context)

maybe that's the question to ask?

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I found this modern interpretation of the Trees. Note the section at the bottom of the article that's about the internet. I thought this was interesting, since we are completely tied to the internet with this hoax. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.christian-faith.com/forjesus ... and-evil-0<!-- m -->

I found this interesting, also: <!-- m -->http://www.landinstitute.org/vnews/disp ... /3aa416120<!-- m -->
    A scientific approach to the question.
    New:

And i found this:

hmm that is a good question...I'm not really bible savy but maybe they found out about the importance of the tree life after they ate from the tree of knowledge...because they were wiser afterwards <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> and that's God was barring the way. Or maybe not...I don't really know. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Btw I love your sig Michelle...It's so cute <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I'm also not good in interpreting the Bible, but your way seems right.

And thanks, i also L.O.V.E. this sig very much <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    It means ThisisAlmostit is following THEM.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you very much, Loma, for the explanation. Hmmmmmm, that is very interesting. Good bless you, Loma! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I will definitely keep an eye on this twitter account!
  • The Ancient Egyptian God Isis is sometimes depicted holding a Lotus Flower.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

Seeing Clues blog - The Ankh & Isis
    http://seeingclues.blogspot.com/2009/12/ankh-life-after-death-and-tii.html
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    New:

And i found this:

Good questions... I thought they were allowed to eat from every tree in the garden, except from the "Tree of Knowledge".
    So if they had choosen the fruit from the "Tree of Life", they could have lived peacefully in the garden until eternity.

I wonder why God didn´t want them to be educated? Is that the true meaning of the phrase "Blessed are the poor in spirit?" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    "Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat,
    for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die." (Genesis 2:16)

Threats without explaining the "why" - pedagogically irresponsible. A little like "don´t eat the cookies on the shelf"...
    But sometimes you can´t help yourself... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Interestingly, it´s the same with Prometheus- someone questions the "status quo", thereby dares the authoroties with his defiance and gets badly punished. But he delivered the "fire" to the benefit of mankind - and thanks to Adam & Eve´s "mistake",
    we´re all a little wiser... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    New:

And i found this:

IMO and from my study, God deliberately set up Adam and Eve TO fail, because He has a greater plan of the ages. To produce heirs to the throne, to become like God, we need to know good and evil. No parent would allow a child molester in his home alone with the children, and then punish the innocent and gullible children for doing what the crook said. All history from Genesis to Revelations is one giant drama stage, and we all have designated roles, whether good or villian. God is fully in control and hasn't gone to plan B because Satan spoiled his plans for humans. Here's a link to a guy who teaches unorthodox bigger pictures from the Bible, but still the Bible. <!-- m -->http://www.martinzender.com/clanging_go ... chives.htm<!-- m -->

Genesis 3:22-23 (New King James Version)
    22 Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”— 23 therefore the LORD God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken."

Eating from this tree would have given man eternal life, man was not yet immortal but would still die. Then going from the beginning of the story to the ending we find the same tree of life again in Revelation 22:1-5.

1 And he showed me a pure[a] river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. 4 They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. 5 There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever."

The line of His name being on their foreheads makes me think of the strange writing on the forehead of earth-girl in TII. Don't know if anyone figured it out yet.
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    latest... " a black pope?"

found this on wiki: A derogatory term for the Superior General of the Society of Jesus?????????????????

found this on wiki: A derogatory term for the Superior General of the Society of Jesus?????????????????
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> wow..great find. what exactly is the Society of Jesus??
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> wow..great find. what exactly is the Society of Jesus??

The Jesuits <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... ckpope.htm<!-- m -->

thank you for the link <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> yeah I heard of the Jesuits before...but I didn't make the connection <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> It's still a little foggy about waht that has to do with Michael^^
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

thank you for the link <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> yeah I heard of the Jesuits before...but I didn't make the connection <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> It's still a little foggy about waht that has to do with Michael^^

I think that Michael wants to expose the New World Order (secret societies) and by raising awareness in the masses counteract their agenda. The Jesuits are part of it, a big part and it points to the Vatican, the Black Pope. We are coming in times where the truth has to be revealed.
    There’s a good reason the secret Vatican library is so extensive and yet remains so intact from outside intrusion, despite the many others who would like to possess such a collection of information detailing much "censored" data about our true, otherworldly cultural heritage.
This discussion has been closed.