Comments

• Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    [youtube:wm2v31sz]

Regarding the concept of "RAINBOW CHILDREN"

Dig deeper.

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

The "NEW RAINBOW CHILDREN"
    [youtube:wm2v31sz]

Dig and find out WHAT the RAINBOW means to God and his chosen people.

Peace
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

What comes after a 'Sun'shower? A Rainbow <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    This is very appropriate timing!!!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    the latest:

"There is nothing you don't know, only information you don't have"
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    hahaha i have suspected this all along! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    the latest:

"There is nothing you don't know, only information you don't have"

well yeah that is kind of the point why we are investigating <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    I would do a lyric search for those songs, but I'm busy working today. Maybe someone can that has time to spare? Maybe there are more clues there.

Wedding Feast jumped out at me, at only 54 seconds long. The Wedding Feast is a parable of Jesus.

"Wedding Feast" / Prince
    Brother dear brother,I came as quickly as I could
    The Digital Haze is broken,The Banished Ones r gone 4 good, gone 4 good

Now there must b a wedding/Now there must b a feast
    A feast, a feast/A smorgasbord at least
    A brunch, a munch/Of cake if just a piece

Not just a vat of chitlins/Or turkey meat u c
    We r what we eat/So we must eat a leaf
    We'll dine under a tree/Unless it snows!

Were you also thinking of the Marriage at Cana, where Jesus changed water to wine when the supplies run out and people wondered why the best wine was safed for last ( against the usual practice)? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_at_Cana<!-- m -->

Prince´ lyrics are also pretty inviting for interpretation in this context - " Brother, dear brother"... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I would do a lyric search for those songs, but I'm busy working today. Maybe someone can that has time to spare? Maybe there are more clues there.

Wedding Feast jumped out at me, at only 54 seconds long. The Wedding Feast is a parable of Jesus.

"Wedding Feast" / Prince
    Brother dear brother,I came as quickly as I could
    The Digital Haze is broken,The Banished Ones r gone 4 good, gone 4 good

Now there must b a wedding/Now there must b a feast
    A feast, a feast/A smorgasbord at least
    A brunch, a munch/Of cake if just a piece

Not just a vat of chitlins/Or turkey meat u c
    We r what we eat/So we must eat a leaf
    We'll dine under a tree/Unless it snows!

Were you also thinking of the Marriage at Cana, where Jesus changed water to wine when the supplies run out and people wondered why the best wine was safed for last ( against the usual practice)? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_at_Cana<!-- m -->

Prince´ lyrics are also pretty inviting for interpretation in this context - " Brother, dear brother"... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Thanks for those lyrics, rag doll. Very interesting.
    I was also thinking about the Parable of the Wedding Feast.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of ... ding_Feast<!-- m -->

partial excerpt:

Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son. He sent his servants to those who had been invited to the banquet to tell them to come, but they refused to come. Then he sent some more servants and said, 'Tell those who have been invited that I have prepared my dinner: My oxen and fattened cattle have been butchered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet.' But they paid no attention and went off—one to his field, another to his business. The rest seized his servants, mistreated them and killed them. The king was enraged. He sent his army and destroyed those murderers and burned their city.

And on their last tweet, my reply:

And it looks like that information is a long time coming. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Back to my padded cell now.
    here's the latest:

What is more important,,, the message or the messenger?
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    here's the latest:

True, very true, you're right, it's a pity, for me the messenger also matters a bit..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    here's the latest:

True, very true, you're right, it's a pity, for me the messenger also matters a bit..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

that's exactly what I answered him..I said well the message is more important...but the messenger is very important as well in our situation^^
    Both. You can't have one without the other. jmho.
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Sometimes the message is the messenger.
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Sometimes the message is the messenger.

or vice-versa- the messenger is the message.
    But like truthseeker said, if it's a message, you kind of can't have one without the other.
  • If the message is "love" how is it possible not to care for the messenger ?
    If the message is "love" how is it possible not to care for the messenger ?

yepp..that's what I ask myself as well <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    once again another tweet:

Lotusflower
    just googled it and found this:

What is the significance of the lotus flower in Buddhism?
    In: Asian History, Buddhism, Symbolism and Symbolic Meanings [Edit categories]
    Lotus Notes Anwendungen
    Individuelle Anwendungsentwicklung Lotus Notes, Sametime & Quickr.
    <!-- m -->http://www.siriusonline.de<!-- m -->
    Ads by Google
    [Improve]
    Answer

The lotus flower has a unique characteristic in that it blooms and sheds its seeds at the same time. In the context of Buddhism, the theory of karma says that, just like the lotus flower, our life is made up of cause and effect. Every cause -- be it action, word or thought -- will imprint an effect that can be seen in this lifetime or in future lives.

Answer

In Buddhist paintings and sculpture, the Buddha is often seated on a lotus flower. The lotus produces a beautiful flower even with its roots in the dirtiest water. The symbolism is that a person can rise above being rooted in the ugliness and suffering of this world, and should try to be pure and help others with the beauty of the spirit.

Answer

The lotus also played a role in the religious symbolism of ancient Egypt, although the papyrus is more common in surviving works of art. A discussion of the Egyptian symbolism of both flowers appears at: <!-- m -->http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/flowers.htm<!-- m -->

Answer

In addition to the above, the lotus signifies that even the dirtiest water will not cling to the lotus (pure in spirit). Try sprinkling water on a lotus leaf and it will just roll off.

Answer

The lotus flower is believed to be able to reproduce from its own matrix. In this regard, it is the symbol of "self-regeneration" -- svayambhû in Sanskrit. Svayambhû can also mean "self-existent" and "independent." One often sees the lotus as the throne upon which the Buddha sits. Here, the Buddha is the symbol of the awakened Mind, which is self-existent, independent, and self-regenerating.
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    lotusflow3r is also the name of Prince´s latest album...hmmm. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    lotusflow3r is also the name of Prince´s latest album...hmmm. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

yeah that's right...another tweet that is Prince related^^
  • Tlhankyou for your information-gathering, everyone. Very interesting! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Also take a look at the first paragraph in this article.
    <!-- m -->http://www.newsfinder.org/site/more/lot ... he_symbol/<!-- m -->

I kept thinking of "piece by piece"...
    Tlhankyou for your information-gathering, everyone. Very interesting! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Also take a look at the first paragraph in this article.
    <!-- m -->http://www.newsfinder.org/site/more/lot ... he_symbol/<!-- m -->

I kept thinking of "piece by piece"...

thank you for posting that article...very interesting. so Lotus and the sun together is a symbol for love?! well that of course reminds me of the sunflowers^^
  • I'm curious about this, also. If thisisalmostit has over 700 followers, why is it only a handful of us that are discussing this Tweeter, and on this site only? Shouldn't there be more people willing to share their opinion? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    I'm curious about this, also. If thisisalmostit has over 700 followers, why is it only a handful of us that are discussing this Tweeter, and on this site only? Shouldn't there be more people willing to share their opinion? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I know. it's weird...I still think there's something to it and we should keep on investigating and follow this account. Idk I kind of have a good feeling about this. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I'm curious about this, also. If thisisalmostit has over 700 followers, why is it only a handful of us that are discussing this Tweeter, and on this site only? Shouldn't there be more people willing to share their opinion? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I know. it's weird...I still think there's something to it and we should keep on investigating and follow this account. Idk I kind of have a good feeling about this. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I agree with you.
    I'm curious about this, also. If thisisalmostit has over 700 followers, why is it only a handful of us that are discussing this Tweeter, and on this site only? Shouldn't there be more people willing to share their opinion? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I agree with you.

good...do you have a twitter account? if yes you can follow me if you want: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Andrea761987<!-- m --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
This discussion has been closed.