Jermaine Jackson After Party - Planet Hollywood October 2 20

[youtube:1u7hqfui]

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    In this video several doubles see that to be able to be Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Certainly one is OK Jermaine for his age.
  • I just have to say this as I find it rather peculiar. I realize that there are MJ impersonators here with Jermaine at his after party at Planet Hollywood. However, does anything at all look suspicious to any of you??????

This is what looks peculiar to me: Observe the Michael wearing the red shirt under the black suit coat. Yes, the one you see first at the very beginning of the video. Yes, he is standing behind Jermaine....and continues to stay there, coincidentally being flanked by the body guards for Jermaine. Watch him closely, watch his body language. He appears nervous. Why???? Plus, he is not standing with the other impersonators. To me, this is out of place.....and not in keeping with the behavior of the other impersonators who clearly are composed and appear to enjoy the attention.

I may be wrong....but ya know, I may be right?!?!?!
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I just have to say this as I find it rather peculiar. I realize that there are MJ impersonators here with Jermaine at his after party at Planet Hollywood. However, does anything at all look suspicious to any of you??????

This is what looks peculiar to me: Observe the Michael wearing the red shirt under the black suit coat. Yes, the one you see first at the very beginning of the video. Yes, he is standing behind Jermaine....and continues to stay there, coincidentally being flanked by the body guards for Jermaine. Watch him closely, watch his body language. He appears nervous. Why???? Plus, he is not standing with the other impersonators. To me, this is out of place.....and not in keeping with the behavior of the other impersonators who clearly are composed and appear to enjoy the attention.

LOL You read my mind. Here were my thoughts. " Look at that impersonator... his body language is very odd. He's kind of Michaelish and very nervous and jittery. Hey, I wonder if MJ would ever disguise himself as an impersonator... you know put his makeup on slightly different than he usually does... so people just assume he's another impersonator. You know, it's rumored Charlie Chaplin entered himself into a Charlie Chaplin look alike contest and lost so stranger things have happened. Should I say something.... nah! " <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I saw an interview with Dolly Parton one time where she said that she had entered a look-a-like contest on Halloween one year and just added more makeup than usual. Needless to say, she didn't make it very far in the contest. Didn't Elvis also enter a look-a-like contest one time? I thought I read that he came in 3rd place. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Michael walk around as an impersonator.
  • @michaelsupporter - I totally agree with you about the guy in the red shirt. Something is very suspicious about him. It wouldn't surprise me if that is Michael.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I just have to say this as I find it rather peculiar. I realize that there are MJ impersonators here with Jermaine at his after party at Planet Hollywood. However, does anything at all look suspicious to any of you??????

LOL You read my mind. Here were my thoughts. " Look at that impersonator... his body language is very odd. He's kind of Michaelish and very nervous and jittery. Hey, I wonder if MJ would ever disguise himself as an impersonator... you know put his makeup on slightly different than he usually does... so people just assume he's another impersonator. You know, it's rumored Charlie Chaplin entered himself into a Charlie Chaplin look alike contest and lost so stranger things have happened. Should I say something.... nah! " <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Can you just imagine if that "impersonator" is actually Michael? That would be so awesome! I watched the video before reading any of the comments and found that my eyes were drawn to him right away. There he could be, hiding in plain view. Throw in a couple more impersonators so as to not make it suspicious. It looks like his jaw is wider - but anyone who has seen the Ghosts video knows that a synthetic jaw could've easily been added on and blended in so it's not noticeable. And it could also explain why Michael's kids were there...
  • I just have to say this as I find it rather peculiar. I realize that there are MJ impersonators here with Jermaine at his after party at Planet Hollywood. However, does anything at all look suspicious to any of you??????

Can you just imagine if that "impersonator" is actually Michael? That would be so awesome! I watched the video before reading any of the comments and found that my eyes were drawn to him right away. There he could be, hiding in plain view. Throw in a couple more impersonators so as to not make it suspicious. It looks like his jaw is wider - but anyone who has seen the Ghosts video knows that a synthetic jaw could've easily been added on and blended in so it's not noticeable. And it could also explain why Michael's kids were there...

Andrea,
    I agree with you! What a nice venue to be in for his children to show up---very convenient! Plus, yes, I think Michael could very well be wearing a prosthetic chin. In fact, if you watch carefully there is a point where he makes a face that causes the chin area to wrinkle. Besides the anxiety, perhaps part of the fidgeting had to do with the prosthetic bothering him? It's just a thought, of course. But there is something about this man that intrigues me very much.

In addition, upon closer examination I see the following:
    ***At 53 seconds-the Michael (with the red shirt) moves to his left (our right) as the initial group pics begin.
    ***At 57 seconds-the body guard positioned to Michael's right (our left side of the screen) walks behind Michael (most likely communicating to him +/or the body guard to Michael's left or our right).
    ***At 1:04-the body guard positioned to Michael's left (our right side of the screen) casually places himself in front of Michael to obscure him-preventing any pics from capturing his image in the shot.
    Again, this seems so subtle, yet effective. It is still quite peculiar to me. What do you think?

At any rate, I love you Michael. Obviously, nobody suspects you! hee hee!
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I totally agree that guy in the red shirt with the black coat over it looks and acts like Michael most of all, even the constant lip biting. He seemed to be biting it a little too much, like he was nervous. But what if he wasn't Michael. What if Michael was one of the lesser look a like impersonators, one of the really bad ones. The one guy intrigued me that kept standing in front of Jermaine chatting with him, dressed like Smooth Criminal.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    DUDE! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

He looks like Mike! For realz! lol

Question: who's responsible for adding the audio track to this video?
  • DUDE! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Bec,
    Perhaps this link will help you:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMVSur-7MIA<!-- m -->
    Also.

(Let's say MJ is dead for a second and this families antics are all real)

WHO takes young kids who's DAD DIED to a venue where there are people IMPERSONATING their DEAD DAD?

WHO DOES THAT!!??

Answer: no one. not even crazy sadistic people.
    DUDE! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Bec,

Thanks michaelsupporter, but it doesn't really. Who is Susan Benante?

edit: answered my own question. She's a gifted kids teacher from the DC area who runs marathons. Obscure.
  • Very interesting - thank you for sharing.

I don't personally think the impersonator at the end is the same one that was standing back by the body guards. The one at the end with all of the makeup looked over the top and most of his impersonators are so much better at applying the makeup - just my opinion.

The guy standing back by the bodyguards is another matter. His mannerisms seem very nervous like he's not sure what to do and almost like he's anxious about something. Can you imagine if that was Michael? For the first time in probably their whole lives and Jermaine is the one getting the attention and not Michael? Interesting thought...

Bec - I also agree about the music and the impersonators around the children. Very odd if it's for real. The music where they sing "I want you back" and "let me live again" really stood out to me....

Blessings.
  • DUDE! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Bec,

Thanks michaelsupporter, but it doesn't really. Who is Susan Benante?

I have no idea who this Susan is----do you suspect it is one of the women in the video????
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Hmm
    Also.

(Let's say MJ is dead for a second and this families antics are all real)

WHO takes young kids who's DAD DIED to a venue where there are people IMPERSONATING their DEAD DAD?

WHO DOES THAT!!??

Answer: no one. not even crazy sadistic people.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That would just be.... so WRONG!!
  • yeah, the kids were there...Actually dejavu, here it looks like a lady <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but on other parts it doesn't. To me it's as weird as Davedave stuff...mannerism, facial expressions look pretty close
    Here's another view of the impersonators starting at 0:30. What do you think now?

[youtube:30zmv6xw]
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Sorry but the guy in red is Lane Lassiter ... check his website and you will find some photos of this event ...
    l_a5067e4563784bdb95b3725a6de53cb3.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/lanelassiter/photos/albums/jermaine-jackson/3129996
  • Here's another view of the impersonators starting at 0:30. What do you think now?

[youtube:3stqjkqy]

i think he strangely behaves <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    In addition Lane Lassiter wrotre on his myspace page : " Paris almost made me cry last nite she just stared into my eyes after Prince told here to look , it was kind of sad but sweet also "

More info : <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/lanelassiter#ixzz11k6lBDei<!-- m -->
  • Sorry but the guy in red is Lane Lassiter ... check his website and you will find some photos of this event ...
    l_a5067e4563784bdb95b3725a6de53cb3.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/lanelassiter/photos/albums/jermaine-jackson/3129996

Mac5K;
    Thanks for posting these close up photos. It is evident that this impersonator looks nothing like Michael (my opinion).

However, having said that, I still find it odd that the man dressed similarly in the video above (red shirt) exhibits such strange behavior. Even the behavior of the body guards coincide by shielding him from the pics, at those opportune times.
    I wonder if that didn't happen because Michael was dressed to look like Lassiter? Can one deny the possibility that could have been planned?

Of course, it is only a thought, but in this world isn't anything possible????

Mac or anyone else:
    Is Lane a fidgety person? Could he have pulled off this act...or could the Master of Illusion, himself, be the one to be pulling off the act????

All I can say is: I am curious <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330

I guess you could say.. we caught him black-handed <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

(ok not funny I'm sorry)
  • I don't know about this guy, but i still think the guy on the video has a strange behaviour. Then we can ask ourselves, is this guy a pretty good impersonator copying even MJ's move and expressions...anyway, i think he doesn't LOOK like Michael, but he really acts and "body express" like him on this video.

We could deffo wonder if it"s the same guy from one to the other, but if it's him, it's pretty scary, and he's pretty good at it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->