Jermaine Jackson After Party - Planet Hollywood October 2 20

Comments

• I got her.
    She is British,Susan Patricia
    I got her facebook and a group she started herself with only her as a member LOL....shame.

Strange her name is Susie since that was MJ's seemingly faveourite name to use in his songs..but anyway...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=100174350026774 that is her group and she clearly thinks she is hysterical/a supermodel

and if you go down to admins she is 'susie knows best'.

Ok...i have more haha
    I super searched..found this group she is part of and had commented on
    http://is-is.facebook.com/group.php?gid=95211064073&v=wall&viewas=0
    Susie Knows-Best I think the best place to start is for the Jackson family to go over and over those so called 100+ hours of tapes which were cleverly edited for the This Is It film...there must be something in there which shows something untoward. I've watched this film a few times and it saddens me to say that he looked frail and si...ck and very unlike the Michael Jackson I saw in concert 20 years before. Of course age sets in, but that's not my point, he was often slurring words when talking. I don't think his true fans, myself included, will ever get over the loss.
    See More
    May 14 at 12:58am · Flag

So it would appear she is in on it..

She did look British to me, all the way. But she seems to be really crazy...from what you can read on that fb page plus her behavior in the video. But how the hell did she get to the afterparty?
    It's funny but it did cross my mind that the person taking the video had something to do with this blonde. There was a moment she shot a knowing glance right at the camera (like "are you taking it??)..I'll try to find it and tell you when exactly she did it...
  • Ok so it's at these times that she's looking right at the camera, sometimes motioning towards the person to make sure he/she's taking it.
    It practically looks as she is directing it!!

0.14 ; 0.48-59; 1.44; 2.08; 2.20 onwards.

I have no doubts that she's directly linked to the person that took the footage. And she must have the full version...
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Totally agree,AND lane has commented under it on YT saying it is me..
    set up?i think YAHHHHHH BABY.
    I was getting that vibe too she contantly looks at the camera and seems to be acting over the top.I know its vegas but...lol.

I have to go out on some work stuff till tomorrow but keep on with her...I'l catch back up.

Good Work!!xo
  • Totally agree,AND lane has commented under it on YT saying it is me..
    I was getting that vibe too she contantly looks at the camera and seems to be acting over the top.I know its vegas but...lol.

I have to go out on some work stuff till tomorrow but keep on with her...I'l catch back up.

Good Work!!xo

We're gonna crack this nut! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Oh..I need to get back to my thesis, too. But I'll be on guard, keep you posted!

Till then...good luck, Sin, xo.
    Totally agree,AND lane has commented under it on YT saying it is me..

Good Work!!xo

Oh..I need to get back to my thesis, too. But I'll be on guard, keep you posted!

I am back and ready to get into it,Susan has no chance.haha
    good luck with your thesis doll!xo
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    GO GADGET GO LOL XXXX
  • Btw, we agree the videos must have been taken by a cellphone, obviously. It's really crap sound and all and it doesn't really have much of a value, you can barely hear what songs they're singing. My ears hurt just trying to figure what song that is. My point - he opened his account two years ago just to upload 5 crap videos?? If he's a fan of JJ I'd expect him to attend all kinds of shows/tributes/concerts whatever and try to get a few shots here and there of JJ and post it on his myspace,youtube whatever account. I don't get it. I suppose the only purpose of him sitting so far and away from the stage is to be able to record it, unseen, although I'm sure someone must have seen him/his shining cellphone screen, right. But given the bad quality of the videos, I really doubt anyone would bother going after him. Not really sure how important this guy is...he might be a distraction of some kind, just to lead us off the way.

I also thought of the video from the afterparty - what struck me as weird is that although the pics are supposed to be stills taken from the video, something doesn't add up. If you look at the pic with this person standing with his back turned on us and the white hand...I didn't see that in the actual video. There is nobody behind those two girls posing for a pic. I mean, there must either be a longer video which we haven't seen and someone took the still from there, or it's photoshopped or someone took the pic independent of the video. Whatever case, it is STRANGE. I think we need to go after the person that uploaded the video. Who took it and why nobody paid any attention to him/her?? Something's off with those hands: gloves/black hand/white hand/...I hope someone's not playing nasty games with us <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

When you mentioned cellphone, it just reminded me of the photos taken of Oprah in Encino, which were obviously done by a cellphone. Could this show and those picture be taken from the same cellphone? Is there any way a person can tell?
    GO GADGET GO LOL XXXX

LMAO omg don't I want one of those spy coats now filled with awesome things to go with my FBI badge.
    When you mentioned cellphone, it just reminded me of the photos taken of Oprah in Encino, which were obviously done by a cellphone. Could this show and those picture be taken from the same cellphone? Is there any way a person can tell?

Pretty sure there is,I need to find someone who can do all that hacking info stuff.They would prob need the original copies though.Definitley can get something off the rolling vids though..they were 100% phone taken
    However if you read my last comment on that thread, I don't believe those pictures are recent since 1day TMZ said they were told she wasn't showing up and the next...et voila...she is inside having dinner..well they are all bulls*** in my professional opinion or they'd have dated them to prove it.

xo
  • Totally agree,AND lane has commented under it on YT saying it is me..

Good Work!!xo

I am back and ready to get into it,Susan has no chance.haha
    good luck with your thesis doll!xo

Duh! Thanks, sweety <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Kinda back, too...any hot news??
  • GO GADGET GO LOL XXXX

LMAO omg don't I want one of those spy coats now filled with awesome things to go with my FBI badge.

Pretty sure there is,I need to find someone who can do all that hacking info stuff.They would prob need the original copies though.Definitley can get something off the rolling vids though..they were 100% phone taken
    However if you read my last comment on that thread, I don't believe those pictures are recent since 1day TMZ said they were told she wasn't showing up and the next...et voila...she is inside having dinner..well they are all bulls*** in my professional opinion or they'd have dated them to prove it.

xo

Problem is, that even if they dated them, can be fake..U never know with today's tech...Ah, well...
    Yup!!
    I have a day off so can finally go sift through the youtube comments and things.

I still can't believe there is NO other footage of this to look at and compare..of either event!!
    Well,I can but it's blown my mind with the absurdity of it.
    **********UPDATE

I am emailing Susie knows best on facebook to see what she says
    Anyone want to put forward a question or point about her video/involvment and I will include it in my message.
    Be professional and polite please <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Well..someone has to have balls to email her don't they..might as well be me <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • **********UPDATE

Anyone want to put forward a question or point about her video/involvment and I will include it in my message.

Well..someone has to have balls to email her don't they..might as well be me <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

This could be interesting! I don't need to tell you what we need to know <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I'm just hoping this crazy person will give a coherent answer. We need to squeeze some info outta her <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Pics, tapes...red shirt guy, anything! Let her know we know she was in charge, kind of, when the footage was taken, so she shouldn't try to feed us bs like oh, I have no idea...blah blah. And tell her we'll be discreet <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Btw are you going to speak for the forum, or just send her a "personal" email?
    **********UPDATE

This could be interesting! I don't need to tell you what we need to know <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I'm just hoping this crazy person will give a coherent answer. We need to squeeze some info outta her <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Pics, tapes...red shirt guy, anything! Let her know we know she was in charge, kind of, when the footage was taken, so she shouldn't try to feed us bs like oh, I have no idea...blah blah. And tell her we'll be discreet <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Yeah me too or i'll flip my lid LOL.
    We need to ask the right questions to get maximum answers from her.
    I will say it in a way that you know we know you know...but tell me more...NOW kind of tone
    with a smile obviously

I can do or I can send it personal oh btw..this is being shared with over 100 people.
    I don't mind being nominated to do it but I want people's input if that is the case <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    SO GET THINKING

xox
  • **********UPDATE

I will say it in a way that you know we know you know...but tell me more...NOW kind of tone
    with a smile obviously

I can do or I can send it personal oh btw..this is being shared with over 100 people.
    I don't mind being nominated to do it but I want people's input if that is the case <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    SO GET THINKING

xox

Well, after reading her silly Facebook comments I am having a little trouble believing she has anything intelligent to say. She can be US President when I can be Queen of England. Ughh...I apologize - that wasn't nice.

Okay - I am just curious how she got to be invited to that after party and if she had the opportunity to visit with Jermaine. If so, did Michael's name come up? I'd also like to know if she observed that one "impersonator" who was acting nervous behind Jermaine and her thoughts on that.

I'm still getting through all of this information but I think any question you come up with will be excellent. Thanks Sinderella. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    **********UPDATE

with a smile obviously

SO GET THINKING

xox

Well, after reading her silly Facebook comments I am having a little trouble believing she has anything intelligent to say. She can be US President when I can be Queen of England. Ughh...I apologize - that wasn't nice.

Okay - I am just curious how she got to be invited to that after party and if she had the opportunity to visit with Jermaine. If so, did Michael's name come up? I'd also like to know if she observed that one "impersonator" who was acting nervous behind Jermaine and her thoughts on that.

I'm still getting through all of this information but I think any question you come up with will be excellent. Thanks Sinderella. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Do you mean her own facebook group with only her as a fan LOL hahahahaha,sorry i find that really funny.It's pointless...
    I am curious to how she is even over there to think she can call American Laws stupid.
    I don't think the statue of Liberty would approve of her trashy flashing crown via photoshop either.Gross.

I will take those questions and put them into my own message which when written i will post up on here for everyone to see so if/when she replies it makes sense and we can she what she ignored or answered.
    There is a lot since this thread started..I can't believe there is now two EXTRA people that need looking into...ken and susan...I really want her name to be Barbie...and neither seem to be who or what they appear.Especially Ken.Who is non existent...

Thank you for that wonderful input VFTS <3
    Everyone else...holla back asap.

xo
  • I think I'm the Susan Benante you are all looking for and thanks for all the really crappy comments about me, seeing as none of you know me. Had you been nicer, I might have given you answers. I'll reconsider now, seeing as you don't know the difference between a sense of humor and reality!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Welcome Susan!
    Sorry..but is this a joke?...seriously though...

So Susan,can I just ask....Did you just happen to come across this website now whilst googling MJ Death Hoax or your own name?...when your name has only just really come up in all of this and is only contained within this thread,the show was over a week ago...and JUST as I was about to message you?
    I find that very hard to believe...and I am used to believing the impossible.

You believe Michael is dead as we already saw your comment on the group you joined,you believe he was frail and so what on earth has lead you to a website about finding out if he is alive and full of people who believe he is?
    I've watched this film a few times and it saddens me to say that he looked frail and sick and very unlike the Michael Jackson I saw in concert 20 years before. Of course age sets in, but that's not my point, he was often slurring words when talking. I don't think his true fans, myself included, will ever get over the loss
    His TRUE fans?
    So you also think anyone who believes he is alive and well and not frail at all...is not a true fan?
    Charming.
    You have also just made a rather rude,unfair and untrue statement about a very large group of people without knowing any of them....myself included.
    Are you suggesting that the 20+years I have been a fan..(and before you go there and say you have been one for 30 or 40...I am much younger than you)that I am not a true fan because I see past the media and the hoax and see what was meant to be seen and heard by Michael?

The 'crappy' comments are in relation to your facebook group calling American laws stupid-some of us are American-inc myself and have a right to be offended by your comment and group.
    People are entitled to their opinion,quite apparent that that is yours and so you can't really come on here and argue over people talking about you who have never met you when you have done the exact same thing in only regarding another issue.

What sense of humour and reality are you talking about exactly Susan?It is beyond apparent to everyone here something was going on,and everyone on here is entitled to question,reject and comment on a video-and btw congrats on being the only one in the world to have done so- that is full of mistakes and strange behaviour.I know how security detail works and currently have the head of Michael's UK close protection service looking at it to confirm or dismiss.
    I work in music and entertainment myself,I have done for years I know how things usually go down and I know when things look out of place.You coming on here calling yourself SB won't change that or my knowledge of how things work in the industry.

I do not for one minute believe you are who you say you are.I doubt a woman of your age and position would come on here-a website dedicated to uncovering the truth- to leave one single snotty comment.ESPECIALLY when you already think he is dead.

I am also entitled to comment on your behaviour in the video since you did upload it onto a public website-youtube and made it public property.Sorry if my comments offended you but as I have shown above..you do that often yourself so we're even.

You have no way to prove who you are,because the information is already out there so to me you are just another name on the forum.I find it virtually impossible to believe that just as I am about to message Susie B....and another thing...it is an extremley polite message that is being written,I am a professional in all aspects of my life so this is no different the questions are fair,straight forward and unintrusive to Susan as a person)-you sign up to stop me in my tracks.

Sorry...but I think not.
    At this moment in time you are about as believeable as TMZ...which is not very.
    WAY TO GO SINDERELLA..............................."NEXT FAKE PLEASE" ha ha .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    WAY TO GO SINDERELLA..............................."NEXT FAKE PLEASE" ha ha .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KR will sign up next and then we have everyone here.
    Get the party poppers out.

Also,forgot to say this in my previous post-Susan,anything you want to send me in a PM will go unread.I don't appriciate your opinions/questions being solely directed at me either by comment or Private message.It is a topic of conversation on a public forum that includes me+at least 15other people.
    As you have pointed out
    I might have given you answers. I'll reconsider now
    you are now reconsidering answering any questions from anyone regarding your video.Any reply I give to your message will go unanswered so why waste my time reading it?
    Anything you want to ask or say,you can share it with me and the rest of the members in this thread.I have nothing to hide from anyone on here.

To take the time to sign up,confirm and join a forum full of people who believe Michael is alive and who are making your video famous all around the world by continually viewing and reviewing it,talking about it,commenting on it,linking it all over the net and making it into an actual topic of conversation for that reason... and then in your only comment defend yourself BEFORE your video which is what this thread is about and before stopping the many people commenting on it in their tracks...is beyond my understanding.
    The first thing I would do..is set people straight and then move on to myself and any comments made about me since it would be the video that brought me here in the first place and also since I would have the power to do so...y'know having been there and all.
    well we are waiting with baited breath here susan........................x
  • Well first of yes it is me. I am 42 years old from England - living in the US - and I have two grown up kids. I really don't have the time to be running around pretending to be someone else when it's clearly my video with me in it and I was alerted to this by people who alert me every day to take offs of my video that they see and now clearly comments. First of all the group you mention on facebook with the only member, I pity your detective work about me if that's the best you could come up with...however it WAS done tongue in cheek and yes did not have appreciation for American laws when a drunk driver with no license and insurance ran into me, ran a red light, fled the scene and virtually broke my neck and clean walked away from close to $200,000 of medical bills alone and all that was required of her was a urine test once a month for a year. So pardon me if I was NOT impressed with the law that day, I did not ask anyone to join. I was a tongue in cheek poke, so I could try to find some humor at a time I wasn't finding any of it any fun. My family on facebook thought it was hilarious and it was meant only as that.

As for me being coherent? I think you have clearly mistaken and underestimated me BY far.

I have no idea what questions you want to ask, and usually I'm a very nice person and pretty much an open book, but I have to say the comments I read above about me which I took very personal I don't think so. But now you know who I am.
  • I did actually put a part 2 up on youtube yesterday before I was alerted to this, so fans could further see what happened that night. My camera had been confiscated during the concert, I was in the front row and only returned to me after so I had some usage at the after party. But still only with a cell phone I was allowed and able to take stills as was everyone else. As a consequence of being alerted to my name thrown out there, I made the decision to take both videos off the web last night.
  • Well if you don't believe for one second who I say I am, I will just point out that you did NOT send me a message on facebook today and if you do, you will get the same response now. I'm all open for discussion, but quite frankly I don't like the tone of this particular thread. I don't care WHO looks at the video, it was put out there for fans to hopefully enjoy. Obviously I was mistaken. And I have taken it down because I'm not having my name thrown out there like some lunatic, when clearly you can see I'm at a party.