ALLJACK5ON twitter

Comments

• ShakeShake Posts: 45
    Just answered my own question, credit to lovelidae:

"I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not but "study peace" is what the poster S.T.U.D.Y. used to say at the end of their posts on the original MJHD. We all know that S.T.U.D.Y. ended up being TS on here and that poster is behind TIAI. Is Marlon telling us that TIAI is on the right track or something. I don't know but I remember them saying "study peace" a long time ago on the original MJHD, does anyone else remember this or am I the only one?"
  • I don't know if it always been like this, but look at the background of their twitter. Now you can really see Michael. But first you didn't saw anything. only if you looked VERY close!

does that mean he is going to reveal hisselve?! Does that mean he comes back soon?? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It's been like that since they added the background.. "only if you look good enough, you will find the answer.." I didn't notice it before I put my eyes right on the screen where Michael was, since I saw his glove shining. But it's long time ago <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    I don't know if it always been like this, but look at the background of their twitter. Now you can really see Michael. But first you didn't saw anything. only if you looked VERY close!

does that mean he is going to reveal hisselve?! Does that mean he comes back soon?? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It's been like that since they added the background.. "only if you look good enough, you will find the answer.." I didn't notice it before I put my eyes right on the screen where Michael was, since I saw his glove shining. But it's long time ago <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    yeah woops! i was wrong! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I'm like: WOW I FOUND A CLUE but no <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    I was not in old MJHD site but it's intresting I really like to know WHO tweeted that !
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I remember study he was good what ts. Does he still post here
  • TS=This is also it, S.T.U.D.Y. if I remember correctly.
  • Just answered my own question, credit to lovelidae:

"I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not but "study peace" is what the poster S.T.U.D.Y. used to say at the end of their posts on the original MJHD. We all know that S.T.U.D.Y. ended up being TS on here and that poster is behind TIAI. Is Marlon telling us that TIAI is on the right track or something. I don't know but I remember them saying "study peace" a long time ago on the original MJHD, does anyone else remember this or am I the only one?"

I'm not positive but isn't that what Marlon signed on MJ's memorial or funeral book.
    "Study Peace"
  • I remember each of Michael's brothers & sisters wrote in the "Remembrance Book" at the funeral back in September 2009. Marlon wrote something then ended it with S.T.U.D.Y. Peace.
  • I was part of the old forum and yes, S.T.U.D.Y. use to put that at the end of all of his posts. The one that tweets that IS Marlon. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Do you guys think that TS/S.T.U.D.Y. could be Marlon?
  • I think it's highly possible. On the old MJHD forum, I was there when S.T.U.D.Y. was doing his predictions and he did predict a LOT of things that hadn't happened yet. So if he's not Marlon, he has to be some kind of insider. I don't think anyone could get that lucky on just "guessing". lol I will admit that during his predictions, it was really confusing to me what he was saying because the stuff hadn't happened yet. Once it did, it was like <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> . lol
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    I think it's highly possible. On the old MJHD forum, I was there when S.T.U.D.Y. was doing his predictions and he did predict a LOT of things that hadn't happened yet. So if he's not Marlon, he has to be some kind of insider. I don't think anyone could get that lucky on just "guessing". lol I will admit that during his predictions, it was really confusing to me what he was saying because the stuff hadn't happened yet. Once it did, it was like <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> . lol

Do you remember his predictions ?
    Gosssh I wish I can see them
  • I think it's highly possible. On the old MJHD forum, I was there when S.T.U.D.Y. was doing his predictions and he did predict a LOT of things that hadn't happened yet. So if he's not Marlon, he has to be some kind of insider. I don't think anyone could get that lucky on just "guessing". lol I will admit that during his predictions, it was really confusing to me what he was saying because the stuff hadn't happened yet. Once it did, it was like <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> . lol

Do you remember his predictions ?
    Gosssh I wish I can see them

He speaks about all of them in the TIAI updates here. I think he went more into detail about them in the reveal but it's been awhile since I read that one. It may have been one of the others.
  • Does anyone have links to their old posts? I found one of them (the 9-9-09 prediction was right)...but there were 2 or 3 other posts they made as STUDY.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    My username was Peace on the old MJHD, i'm not drawing any conclusions but...
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Study Peace is what usually Marlon tweets. That shows that it is him actually - like Jermaine uses JJ.

If you remember when the TIAI explanations started he said something like - I am not going to claim I am Marlon or someone else because I could never prove it either way. And I wondered why would he pick on Marlon, could it actually be Marlon.

Now it all seems to fit. That means the family is behind TIAI. Unfortunately Marlon is the joker/prankster so I hope he means something by all of this and not just taking us for a ride.
  • martemarte Posts: 39
    It's very strange...

this phrase was inserted at the same time of the TMZ's news on false account of Murray!!!!!!!!!! (sorry for may enghlish)!
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    Marlon wrote this on Febr. 7

Jack Pack is Back! u like that?

JACK-PACK is back summer 2010. Spread the word!!!!!!

searching Jack Pack I found :

<!-- m -->http://highclearing.com/index.php/archi ... 1/18/10567<!-- m -->

article by Thoreau January 18,2010

please read more about Thoreau

One of his first memories was of staying awake at night "looking through the stars to see if I could see God behind them." One might say he never stopped looking into nature for ultimate Truth

Thoreau's reputation has been strong, although he is often cast into roles -- the hermit in the wilderness, the prophet of passive resistance (so dear to Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King)

Thoreau died of tuberculosis in 1862, at the age of 44. His last words were said to be "Moose" and "Indian"

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_David_Thoreau<!-- m -->

some of Thoreau quotes :

It is never too late to give up our prejudices.
    There is no remedy for love but to love more.
    be a Columbus to whole new continents and worlds within you, opening new channels, not of trade, but of thought

last night again Marlon wrote on twitter this:
    Special shout to @jodigomes & Jackson Warriors! I like that. Also cheers to the Jack Pack coming Back! Study Peace & Good Night

so I search again on net about Jack Pack and I've got the ideea to write Jack Pack twitter

and I found :
    jack pack are you there? 35 minutes ago from web. titojackson5. Tito Jackson ...

<!-- m -->http://www.google.ro/url?q=http://twitt ... B9SWell7Eg<!-- m -->

so it was written only this at tito :jack pack are you there?

and of course titojackson5 and when I click on it I could see the whole page with his tweets and replies but this tweet : jack pack are you there? couldn't find it. You can see by yourself in the link
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Maybe I'm too suspicious, but this tweet really made me think;
    We r looking forward to doing more TV. We hv a few details to iron out, but headed in right direction. Surprises abound from all Jacksons!

ALL the Jacksons? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> And what kind of surprises?
  • ZendaZenda Posts: 24
    Yes, I read that too. Now I don't know what to think. Maybe it is a clue... or maybe it has become now a "marketing" way for revenues, more people watching their programs. I would like to think the last is not the case, though.
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Yes, I read that too. Now I don't know what to think. Maybe it is a clue... or maybe it has become now a "marketing" way for revenues, more people watching their programs. I would like to think the last is not the case, though.
    Wow, you read my mind!

It could be shameless plugging for their dying careers. It could be a clue.

Darn, I just wish this would stop. All the clues, all the guessing, all the digging.
  • Well, to me they are not ALL Jacksons.. The 'ALL' is missing.. HE is supposed to be dead, died on June 25th, That day and the outh.. dah..

Without Michael they would be forgotten by now.. Well, bring me the casket and I see what they mean with All Jackson, Dead and Alive.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The twitter account was made after Michael 'passed'? Right.. Why call themselves All Jackson 5(Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Michael)

ALL Jack5ons, is therefore on purpose, or they are sick.
    Wow, you read my mind!

It could be shameless plugging for their dying careers. It could be a clue.

Darn, I just wish this would stop. All the clues, all the guessing, all the digging.

I read that before the This Is It, there was a project of concerts with the Jacksons, with Michael. But that Michael was consecrated with the This Is It, and perhaps this was quite bad for the rest of the brothers. As I don't like lurking around things I don't have effective proofs, I nevertheless "feel" that for some of them, now it is the TIME for taking the lead? Sorry if I am not understood here. I am just trying to guess.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    ALLJACK5ONS Can't stay long. My Bros are hard at work and supporting our mother. We love & miss you dearly. I'm off to Nigeria nxt wk. Study Peace. Mar
    about 9 hours ago via Twitterrific

ALLJACK5ONS Special shout to @jodigomes & Jackson Warriors! I like that. Also cheers to the Jack Pack coming Back! Study Peace & Good Night
    about 9 hours ago via Twitterrific

STUDY PEACE???
    Australia.... South Africa... Nigeria..
    They have a big trip schedule lately...