ALLJACK5ON twitter

Comments

• They have tweeted this since:

we r very united as a family in finding justice for our Brother. We can't talk about legal case, but know we r only interested in facts 24/7

I dont know.. i veer between a death hoax and a murder cover up. I really do.

I think that if MJ isnt dead, it is very cruel for the brothers to do this to the fans. I mean.. why have a twitter account at all? Janet has one and never talks about MJ on hers.
    I just dont know anymore.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    It would be cruel more than only if death MJ would be and the brothers (family) this does
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I also wanna believe that it means that this is all a hoax and they are shielding him.
    But what if this shall only be an hommage to Michael?
    That he is still the invisible force behind the group?
    They couldnt just put him onto the pic, so maybe that is only their way of having
    them in the picture.
    Please dont get me wrong, I just dont wanna have any false hope anymore... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I am however not saying that it couldnt be a clue at all, it could be.

What I think it is, this twitter page is for "The Jack5ons: A Family Dynasty" main cast, right? Tito, Jackie, Jermaine, and Marlon?

But I think Michael is working behind the scenes, maybe a director? or something like that. They are giving him credit this way <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> by putting his picture with the rest. That couldn't have been there only way of having him in the picture, if that's the best they could do, they might has well have just left him out, I mean only a few know about him being hidden there. (the believers) But this HAS to be a clue, why would they be hiding him, if they weren't hiding SOMETHING, right?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    to.....lostchild......i also have cried non stop since last june.....i am a wreck.......and i am 60!!!! i have had many troubles over the years,but this has rocked my world.......and i just wish SOMEONE would tell us the truth........its all such a huge mess........why did micheal not just retire from the public eye if he feared for his life.........lots of stars slip into the background when they have had enough......and i know that many many people......(i have watched all the videos and read all there is on the net to read....so upset am i) are saying he wants to make us see..........but i am scared that we are all going to soooo gutted..........
  • its all publicity

they know the ropes

if they have a statement - they should make it - maybe a tweet is the modern statement venue.

but you just don't know who writes it
  • i dont know they dont own us any explanation do they, if someone started asking intimate questions about a dead relative i think i would take offence, but mike was public so maybe they dont feel that way.

maybe someone could ask what they think of the hoax theories without asking them detailed questions
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    they seem very excited about where they are going and their merchandise lots of twitters tonight
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I'm still wondering abputn the Tweets of Midnightmlk

We're working to get everything done. It's falling into place. If you dream it, you can achieve it...or that's what he always tells me. 4:54 PM Jan 15th from web

What is he/she workin on?

and today:

Proof will come. about 10 hours ago from web
  • I'm still wondering abputn the Tweets of Midnightmlk

We're working to get everything done. It's falling into place. If you dream it, you can achieve it...or that's what he always tells me. 4:54 PM Jan 15th from web

What is he/she workin on?

and today:

Proof will come. about 10 hours ago from web

Hmmm... who is "he"? It really could be anyone.
    Adn this person always tweets something like these things
    If you want proof, I'll be setting up an email account or else I'll join one of your forums. 12:11 AM Jan 21st from web

or here

Editing the scripts now, so I've got to go. I don't want anyone to be mad...I don't need anymore stress. Busy days ahead. 2:10 AM Jan 14th from we

It's pretty strange...
    Okay, here's the post about him being back: Just don't know....
    Tweeted by ChildByAdoption

it wasnt...never was real.but they manipulated him,depressed him,ruined him,but he prevailed, persevered.Hes back.Hes unbreakable.I love you about 13 hours ago from web
  • maxii31maxii31 Posts: 47
    Hi ,i woke up and show the J5 Twiiter and ...

Hi Fans, pls tweet @caroline to verify @alljack5ons and @jodigomes immediatley for the real Jackson 5! il y a about 8 hours

What would he say about the real J5 ?!!Why isnt any signature ??
    what can we "verify" does anyone please "verify "

THANKS !!!!
  • yess! i´d saw too
    it´s very odd as a signature
  • Hi ,i woke up and show the J5 Twiiter and ...

Hi Fans, pls tweet @caroline to verify @alljack5ons and @jodigomes immediatley for the real Jackson 5! il y a about 8 hours

What would he say about the real J5 ?!!Why isnt any signature ??
    what can we "verify" does anyone please "verify "

THANKS !!!!
    Maybe they are trying to verify so that there is no question as to who posting or communicating over Twitter or internet. Also there they go with Jackson 5 again. Why Jackson 5 and not Jacksons. They released music under both. Why Jackson 5. Randy isn't involved? Who is #5? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • i think they're real ..
    because some of jackson family following them

like taj, taryll, tj, genevieve ...

i have no idea about randy ...
  • i haven't been on message boards in a week or so, but we all read them <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) --> we see you on there

i copy and pasted...hope i dont get in trouble for it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Can a link be posted?
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS<!-- m -->

JACK-PACK is back summer 2010. Spread the word!!!!!!
    9 minutes ago from web

Hmm, second season of dynasty is coming.
  • # u guys on that Ustream. We gotta moderate it better, then I'll go on. I don't like reading conspiracy theories. not good. 28 minutes ago from web

I wonder which conspiracy theories they're talking about...
  • they are talking about Michael Jackson theorys they said it on the chat last time they were on they didnt want to talk about it...then got off and took the whole chat down and hasnt been put back up yet
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    OK so ummmmmm if they dont like talking about them WHY NOT address them? Know what i mean. It pisses me off too! Because it is only fair it's not like we are disrespecting the family but we need CLOSURE so.....its B.S>. Look at how they said it " I don't like talking about them?" Ok soooo that is more of the reason they should address them. Things are getting hot now with all of this Murray Business going on. We Want Answers. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • It's important to raise our followers so we can share truths to fans over the coming months of media madness. that is very important to us.
    7:29 PM Feb 6th from web

Hmmmm........ <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Any thoughts?
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I guess he may be referring to the upcoming trial. I am sure they are worried that the defense is going to try to smear Michael's name and the media will have a field day with it. Just a thought. I could be wrong.
  • I agree. I think they're quite concerned about the upcoming trial and how that will affect Michael's reputation. I think they're afraid that the media will make it into another circus and rehash things that shouldn't be rehashed.