ALLJACK5ON twitter

Comments

• ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    It really puzzles me that hey're talking about surprises. I mean, their last show didn't show ANYTHING interesting, shocking or revealing. So what else can they show? What else has to be on tv and is surprising?

I've been thinking about this all day, just because of one lousy tweet. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I just read that Janet accepted to replace Michael on the Jacksons tour...
    I just googled Michael Jackson news and there it was
    Not sure if that is the surprise...maybe another fake story
  • Maybe I'm too suspicious, but this tweet really made me think;
    We r looking forward to doing more TV. We hv a few details to iron out, but headed in right direction. Surprises abound from all Jacksons!

ALL the Jacksons? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> And what kind of surprises?
    omg i saw that tweet last nigh too and i was gunna post it haha <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    yea i wonder what they have in store this time <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ZendaZenda Posts: 24
    It really puzzles me that hey're talking about surprises. I mean, their last show didn't show ANYTHING interesting, shocking or revealing. So what else can they show? What else has to be on tv and is surprising?

I've been thinking about this all day, just because of one lousy tweet. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Then, according to what you write here it seems that I was fooled regarding the last episode, the scene at the fountain...?
  • We r looking forward to doing more TV. We hv a few details to iron out, but headed in right direction. Surprises abound from all Jacksons!

My two cents: They're telling us they will continue revealing the truth by pointing out to certain things/people/issues in i.e. interviews, like they have been doing for a few weeks now.

My advice: listen, watch, and read...
  • Received and understood <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    We r looking forward to doing more TV. We hv a few details to iron out, but headed in right direction. Surprises abound from all Jacksons!

My two cents: They're telling us they will continue revealing the truth by pointing out to certain things/people/issues in i.e. interviews, like they have been doing for a few weeks now.

My advice: listen, watch, and read...
    And study peace, as Marlon said.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I can just picture whichever brothers did the tweets, immediately coming over here to see what the reaction is, then laughing their heads off. Maybe its all for something we will like but maybe not. But regardless, I believe Michael's alive!!!
  • ZendaZenda Posts: 24
    I can just picture whichever brothers did the tweets, immediately coming over here to see what the reaction is, then laughing their heads off. Maybe its all for something we will like but maybe not. But regardless, I believe Michael's alive!!!

YES! Especially when Tito says on his twitter account: Can You Feel It?
  • MO_1219MO_1219 Posts: 87
    the J5 twitter name is changed?

Picture1-3-1.jpg

The Official Jermaine Jackson and Jackson 5 Page <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • can you post a link please? Thanks.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    OMGAH I can't believe he did that!

I guess he considers himself the lead singer now. Either that or he's messing with us.

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS<!-- m -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I think he did that b/c he doesn't have his own twitter account and ppl always asking them if they are really the Jacksons or is he really Jermaine .. And he can't make his own b/c some fans used his name..JMO
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    he did it because they want to be verified .. to have a verified account.. but twitter dont verify groups only a single person..... so thats why he changed it... to be verified.. then change it back to Alljack5ons

if you read the twitters on the page you will find it so..
  • Did you see that they mentioned Michael Jackson again in their group?=
  • imissMJ147imissMJ147 Posts: 123
    Do you guys see Michael's eyes above the Jackson brothers.??
  • Jermaine does have a twitter acount of his own, I think it's a legit one

twitter.com/JermaineLaJaune
  • Do you guys see Michael's eyes above the Jackson brothers.??

I DOO!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Beautiful. (:
  • Unbelievable! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J about 1 hours ago via TweetDeck

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • sbrownesbrowne Posts: 30
    i just got the same twitter, 6 times and I feel that something is happening or is going to happen.
    What about you?
  • Seems to me like they definately are aware of the hoax sites!
    Where did jack pack go? I haven't heard of them lately... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    I don't know what night is was last night, but really everyone was tweeting.. Karen Faye, Heismypeterpan, Midnightmlk, Jacksons.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Has Marlon tweeted anything interesting today? Afterall today is his birthday.
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    last night was a twitter event called #Justice4MJ...it trended most of the night <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->