ALLJACK5ON twitter

Comments

• it's important to raise our followers so we can share truths to fans over the coming months of media madness. that is very important to us.
    12:29 AM Feb 7th from web

coming months they will go crazy cos he is returning soon probably feb tweet is so true guys!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • it's important to raise our followers so we can share truths to fans over the coming months of media madness. that is very important to us.
    12:29 AM Feb 7th from web

coming months they will go crazy cos he is returning soon probably feb tweet is so true guys!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Major things are taking place right now and we need to increase our numbers, spread the word and stick together. I think there's going to internet mayhem very soon.
    I will have to get a twitter account so I can follow them. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • i hope everybody knows that the Gov{obama } is in the process of sensoring the internet in a big way Alex Jones channel has recently been banned in China , Australia and the UK this is a clear violation of the Bill Of rights and The constitution but they are doing it anyway . Coincidence ? They want you to Pay or enter a ss # or DL # so they can track what you are reading . If you think the Gov is corrupt or anything like this ,LIke Alex Jones does ,you are considered a terrorist . SEE MJ's They don't really care about Us " who do you think he was referring too ? The GOV !!!!!! SEE Alex Jones u-tube channel or prison Planet . com
  • i hope everybody knows that the Gov{obama } is in the process of sensoring the internet in a big way Alex Jones channel has recently been banned in China , Australia and the UK this is a clear violation of the Bill Of rights and The constitution but they are doing it anyway . Coincidence ? They want you to Pay or enter a ss # or DL # so they can track what you are reading . If you think the Gov is corrupt or anything like this ,LIke Alex Jones does ,you are considered a terrorist . SEE MJ's They don't really care about Us " who do you think he was referring too ? The GOV !!!!!! SEE Alex Jones u-tube channel or prison Planet . com

Just where did you get that information from?

My family and I have been talking about this for months but I should keep my mouth shut on that subject in case this too becomes sensored. Let's just say people need to become informed and interested in what our government is doing.
  • So, after logging onto my Twitter account, I was intrigued to find they had changed their name from ALLJACK5ONS to Michael Jackson 5. I'm not sure if you can still find them under that name, but I thought you guys might be interested.
    all right, it's back to studying for me. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Yeah, I noticed this too.
  • but what does that mean???
  • This is amazing!It's very clear to me why they did this... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    4347841283_699949c469.jpg
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065/4347841283_438c1f2609_o.jpg
  • I noticed this too <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I don't know but sometimes the Jacksons be doing some strange things too. It almost seems like they toy around with people as well. I hope they are part of a hoax because if not I think the brothers are just as bad as the poeple their trying to criticize making money off MJ. I feel that if their brother really died they should have postponed that reality show at least a year out of respect for their brother. They always are talking about working in the studio on twitter too. It just seem odd the way they tweet and they seem all happy go lucky on their tweets but on tv interviews they act totally different. They act like their so outraged about his death yet they keep working on projects and promoting themselves on twitter. All this during the time their brother's doctor is being considered for manslaughter. I know life goes on but this would seem cold to me if he really died. That's what raises a red flag to me because it hasn't even been 8 months yet and look how they have returned back in the spotlight. The Jackson Family dynasty show, Latoya on Dancing with the Stars, Janet's album drops and new movie coming out soon, Jackie's son working on an album, 3T talking about making a comeback. According to Jermaine their keeping MJ's legacy alive but they don't have to do that because he made his own legacy through his own music that won't die. No disrespect to the Jackson family but that's how I feel.
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Now that they have changed their name into this,
    I also feel that they simply want to use it for publicity... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • they have change it back to what it was
  • LauraLaura Posts: 67
    I don't know but sometimes the Jacksons be doing some strange things too. It almost seems like they toy around with people as well. I hope they are part of a hoax because if not I think the brothers are just as bad as the poeple their trying to criticize making money off MJ. I feel that if their brother really died they should have postponed that reality show at least a year out of respect for their brother. They always are talking about working in the studio on twitter too. It just seem odd the way they tweet and they seem all happy go lucky on their tweets but on tv interviews they act totally different. They act like their so outraged about his death yet they keep working on projects and promoting themselves on twitter. All this during the time their brother's doctor is being considered for manslaughter. I know life goes on but this would seem cold to me if he really died. That's what raises a red flag to me because it hasn't even been 8 months yet and look how they have returned back in the spotlight. The Jackson Family dynasty show, Latoya on Dancing with the Stars, Janet's album drops and new movie coming out soon, Jackie's son working on an album, 3T talking about making a comeback. According to Jermaine their keeping MJ's legacy alive but they don't have to do that because he made his own legacy through his own music that won't die. No disrespect to the Jackson family but that's how I feel.

I completely agree with you. I hate the thought of them making money off Mike.. I do want to think they are that kind of people, I really do <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    I MUST BE SLOW, I'VE JUST BEEN ON THERE AND DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE!! pffffffffff

did any of you guys watch the jackson dynasty thing, its on in the uk now so i'm only just watching it, whats your opinion, i think its really sad.. Tito and Jackie seem devastated over MJ!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    They changed the name back to Jacksons 5
    What does that mean ????????????????????????????
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I MUST BE SLOW, I'VE JUST BEEN ON THERE AND DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE!! pffffffffff

did any of you guys watch the jackson dynasty thing, its on in the uk now so i'm only just watching it, whats your opinion, i think its really sad.. Tito and Jackie seem devastated over MJ!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I think they are acting said - its a TV show - and they are being directed.
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    They've been tweeting a lot lately, and why has the account become unverified? Also what was with the decision to temporarily call it Michael Jackson 5, then tweet "The real Jackson 5, Jermaine, Marlon, Jackie, Tito. Fans" hmmmm, something is up. BTW The Bio still says Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Marlon Jackson...
  • Well, I am thinking if the account is fake. But it's not..

Since under The Jackson Family Dynasty, it was said @AllJack5ons in the credits, I am sure, or else I feel dumb now.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    They've wanted to get it verified. I think it is there's because they say when they're going to be on ustream.
  • mstweaker Hello Tweethearts! Valentine's Day is almost here. Tweet if you love the The Jack5ons: A Family Dynasty
    about 19 hours ago from web

cud have retweeted any chose this tho VALENTINES DAY <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Its one of 2 things:

1. They are using Michaels name to further their own interests.

2. They are answering mine and a thousand other peoples questions, Why still the Jackson 5? and who is the 5th brother?

Remember, this is their twitter, why add Michael now? They use this to communicate with fans.
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    I don't know if it always been like this, but look at the background of their twitter. Now you can really see Michael. But first you didn't saw anything. only if you looked VERY close!

does that mean he is going to reveal hisselve?! Does that mean he comes back soon?? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ShakeShake Posts: 45
    @alljack5ons @jackiejackson5 @titojackson5 @randyjackson8 are the ONLY real accounts for me and my brothers. ALL ELSE IS FAKE. Study Peace

Latest tweet from the Jacksons account. I recall the Study Peace phrase is important but can't remember why.. correct me if I'm wrong