Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes remember she saw him on the bed with Murray giving one armed CPR and was ushered out by security after she fell to her knees crying. Then formed a prayer circle with Kai Chase downstairs. Great scene.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I thought Michael is the one who tells her what to tweet, when it comes to hoax related tweets!!!! That tweet was really strange!<br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1343067772:
    <br />I thought Michael is the one who tells her what to tweet, when it comes to hoax related tweets!!!! That tweet was really strange!<br />
    <br /><br />I don't see it as strange, especially when she was receiving so many tweets about the Randy drama... I really think it was to divert attention back to MJ's death... and it worked. Then everyone was all lovey dovey. It's been interesting -  creating chaos, media take over is the motive.<br /><br />now it's about a potato.  :icon_lol:  So...<br /><br />and Paris also favorited this late yesterday after Jermaine's statement.  <br />petra bale ‏@_badwoman_<;br />no smoke without fire. there's something wrong in this #KatherineJackson story. she wouldnt let j3 in fear. i feel @ParisJackson sorrows
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1343074436:
    <br />
    on 1343067772:
    <br />I thought Michael is the one who tells her what to tweet, when it comes to hoax related tweets!!!! That tweet was really strange!<br />
    <br /><br />I don't see it as strange, especially when she was receiving so many tweets about the Randy drama... I really think it was to divert attention back to MJ's death... and it worked. Then everyone was all lovey dovey. It's been interesting -  creating chaos, media take over is the motive.<br /><br />now it's about a potato.  :icon_lol:  So...<br /><br />and Paris also favorited this late yesterday after Jermaine's statement.  <br />petra bale ‏@_badwoman_<;br />no smoke without fire. there's something wrong in this #KatherineJackson story. she wouldnt let j3 in fear. i feel @ParisJackson sorrows<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Paris Jacksoη<br />‏@ParisJackson<;br /> <br />8 days and counting . something is really off , this isn’t like her at all .. i wanna talk directly to my grandmother!!<|3<br />7:36 PM - 23 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1343090980:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη<br />‏@ParisJackson<;br /> <br />8 days and counting . something is really off , this isn’t like her at all .. i wanna talk directly to my grandmother!!<|3<br />7:36 PM - 23 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone<br />
    <br /><br />now it's 8 days? I thought it was two weeks? And if she didn't speak to Katherine in 8 days, how could she me so sure that she was okay when rumor had it that Katherine suffered a stroke? And shouldn't she be fighting or something?<br /><br />I bet she will start posting pictures of her bunny or something again in a few minutes/hours.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Maybe we have 8 days until something big
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    on 1343092044:
    <br />Maybe we have 8 days until something big<br />
    <br /><br />8 days= July 31, last day for a see you in july
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    on 1343056516:
    <br />Yes remember she saw him on the bed with Murray giving one armed CPR and was ushered out by security after she fell to her knees crying. Then formed a prayer circle with Kai Chase downstairs. Great scene.<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:I guess Paris wanted to answer this question herself.  <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />#ThingsIWontForget the goodbye hug he gave me before he left for rehearsal.. last time i saw him
  • @ hes the tweet came before the comments here. not the other way round.
    on 1343092255:
    <br />
    on 1343092044:
    <br />Maybe we have 8 days until something big<br />
    <br /><br />8 days= July 31, last day for a see you in july<br />
    <br /><br />I was hoping the same, 1 day of simmering, now 7 days away. <br /><br />okay...well maybe not her last tweet, she's still counting. She's definitely making it look 'bad' <br /><br />55m  ‏@ParisJackson<;br />9 days and counting… so help me god i will make whoever did this pay <br /><br />@daoris12<;br />@ParisJackson Now people can see why your dad was away from his siblings. <br /><br />‏@ParisJackson<;br />@daoris12 exactly
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />“family” they said <br /><br />She must have been watching Randy on Al Sharpton
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Interesting that Paris tweeted this on July 16 in view of the recent family "drama" occuring:<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />omg .. total drama used to be my favorite cartoon .. it's gonna be back on air soon !<br /><br />Twitter / ParisJackson: omg .. total drama used to ...
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />#MJfam is my family .. love you guys!!<3 <br /><br />
    on 1343170793:
    <br />Interesting that Paris tweeted this on July 16 in view of the recent family "drama" occuring:<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />omg .. total drama used to be my favorite cartoon .. it's gonna be back on air soon !<br /><br />Twitter / ParisJackson: omg .. total drama used to ...<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: of course! <br /><br />So fans feel included, and for those who are being critical.<br />@ParisJackson<;br />#MJfam is my family .. love you guys!!<3 <br /><br />she /MJ  in control...<br /><br />RT'd @PJaysArmy<;br />Paris does not play. *snaps in Z formation* <br />@PJaysArmy he doesn't lol he's our new patriarch! (prince)<br />@JulianTaughtYou thank u , i will.. i know how much and how little to put out lol <br />@JulianTaughtYou no it's not i know exactly what i am doing <br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    A friend on facebook just came up with an idea and I actually think that´s something to think about.<br /><br />Here´s what she wrote:<br /><br />
    Does everyone remember the tweet by Paris Jackson on the 12th July i believe the number she tweeted was a count down to a date!!!!! Here is the tweet the numbers added up to 14 was that days if so it takes us to 26th July so what is coming!!!!!! just a thought but i wanted to share it with everyone here.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson<;br />dont wait 4 the info 2 come 2 u , take time 2 seek it out 4 urself… learn along the way . thats the only way u can realize whats happening .
  • on 1343173995:
    <br />A friend on facebook just came up with an idea and I actually think that´s something to think about.<br /><br />Here´s what she wrote:<br /><br />
    Does everyone remember the tweet by Paris Jackson on the 12th July i believe the number she tweeted was a count down to a date!!!!! Here is the tweet the numbers added up to 14 was that days if so it takes us to 26th July so what is coming!!!!!! just a thought but i wanted to share it with everyone here.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson<;br />dont wait [size=14pt]4[/size] the info [size=14pt]2[/size] come [size=14pt]2 [/size]u , take time [size=14pt]2[/size] seek it out [size=14pt]4[/size] urself… learn along the way . thats the only way u can realize whats happening .
    <br />
    <br /><br />If Paris tweeted that on July 12+ 14 = 26, July 26 + 1 day simmer, July 27 Olympics Grand opening !! OMG :affraid:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    sweetsunsetwithMJ<br />
    If Paris tweeted that on July 12+ 14 = 26, July 26 + 1 day simmer, July 27 Olympics Grand opening !! OMG
    <br /><br />Perhaps a BAM!  :)<br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJacksons_<;br /><br />@princemijjaxon Since no one in this family is,the three of us we must be united forever . <br /><br />And Prince (since we don´t seem to have a Prince Twitter thread here):<br /><br />Prince Jackson ‏@princemijjaxon<;br /><br />im not going anywhere without @ParisJacksons_ n Blanket <br /><br />Prince Jackson ‏@princemijjaxon<;br /><br />ppl wanting money from one side n ppl wanting business from another side. yea dude.. ''welcome to the jungle''
    And deleted immediately.....<br /><br />And @Anthony assuming:<br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />@ParisJackson I guess Trent has your phone now. Only doing what Dad expected of me. I must see and know your safe. Period! #mjfam
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    What does this mean??<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJacksons_<;br /><br /> Me and @princemijjaxon always let the truth clear in our bio!!! <br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />@ATONCLASSIC tf r u talking about i still have my phone .. do you know anything ? <br /><br /><br /><br />Now come on....if they can exchange tweets and they follow each other she could send him a direct message and give him her phone number so they could talk.....<br />So obvious....
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1343176525:
    <br />What does this mean??<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJacksons_<br /><br /> Me and @princemijjaxon always let the truth clear in our bio!!!<br />
    <br /><br />That's not her twitter account.<br /><br />And actually, that's not his either.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJacksons_<;br /><br />@princemijjaxon Since no one in this family is,the three of us we must be united forever . <br /><br />And Prince (since we don´t seem to have a Prince Twitter thread here):<br /><br />Prince Jackson ‏@princemijjaxon<;br /><br />im not going anywhere without @ParisJacksons_ n Blanket <br /><br />Prince Jackson ‏@princemijjaxon<;br /><br />ppl wanting money from one side n ppl wanting business from another side. yea dude.. ''welcome to the jungle''<br />
    <br /><br />Maryk wow! Prince has been hard
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Andrea, Are you sure: <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJacksons_<;br /><br /> Hey guys, I changed my username,I'm the old @PARISJACK0N , now i'm @ParisJacksons_ (:<br />