Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    All of those other similarly inappropriate pursuits have been dealt with, and will continue to be dealt with should they present themselves in the same tone so don't feel singled out, LoveNeedsExpression. If you aren't aware of that zero tolerance policy here then you are now.<br /><br />Read the homepage if you are unclear why we are here. That introduction will answer all of your questions.<br /><br />If you truly have concern then you should attempt to contact Katherine Jackson or the LAPD, not sit in your chair and type away armchair critiques of MJ's parenting on a hoax forum. If you wish to pursue this line of "investigation" that is your choice, but you're not going to do it here. Am I clear?
  • Sometimes people post their curiosities....myself included.  I agree that we shouldn't focus on stuff like who is Blanket's mother, etc.  but we ALL wonder about stuff like that even if it's just a passing thought....we're only human.  I do realize that this forum is not for stuff like that "tabloid" stuff and I respect that....but do realize that there are people who are curious and they just need to be told "in love" that this is not the place for that discussion and those of us who sometimes want to ask a question about something not knowing that it has been asked 10,000 times before just need a gentle answer.  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
  • on 1349489886:
    <br />Sometimes people post their curiosities....myself included.  I agree that we shouldn't focus on stuff like who is Blanket's mother, etc.  but we ALL wonder about stuff like that even if it's just a passing thought....we're only human.  I do realize that this forum is not for stuff like that "tabloid" stuff and I respect that....but do realize that there are people who are curious and they just need to be told "in love" that this is not the place for that discussion and those of us who sometimes want to ask a question about something not knowing that it has been asked 10,000 times before just need a gentle answer.  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br />
    <br /><br />I so agree.  :bearhug:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks Sim!  So many whispers... :icon_albino:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1349594976:
    <br />Thanks Sim!  So many whispers... :icon_albino:<br />
    Well put!  :icon_e_biggrin: ^^ That's the only thing that I could comment too!!  :icon_e_wink: :icon_albino:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />deleted my public instagram . sorry guys xxo<br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1349604113:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />deleted my public instagram . sorry guys xxo<br />
    <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />i don't want to seem rude , but theres way too much hate on instagram . my twitter is public , i want to have SOME privacy… #nomorebullying <br /><br />
    This with the The Tale of the Three Brothers, about death.  ‏Jaafar also tweeted last week 'I can't wait till Christmas'. But maybe nothing to do with MJ. Paris's tweets...idk  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />nat king cole's christmas songs give me great flashbacks of the holidays with my dad .. damn<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />#IWantSomebodyThat shares my love for harry potter <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    All this talk of Christmas on almost every thread I go to! Hmmm.  :suspect:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1350313527:
    <br />All this talk of Christmas on almost every thread I go to! Hmmm.  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, and we all remember the Christmas wreaths still hanging the following June.  Presumably they would have been from Christmas, 2008 and 4 years to get it right brings us to......<br /><br /> :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135:<br /><br />
  • on 1350323470:
    <br />
    on 1350313527:
    <br />All this talk of Christmas on almost every thread I go to! Hmmm.  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, and we all remember the Christmas wreaths still hanging the following June.  Presumably they would have been from Christmas, 2008 and 4 years to get it right brings us to......<br /><br /> :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135:<br />
    <br /><br />didn't i see something that suggested michael had actually been rehearsing for six months ?  <br /><br />something buggin me about jermaines "slip up" michael was no longer with us before he got to the airport and nada nada nada that is when they (in not so many words) started the cover up. is it possible the footage was from before the announcement. then he flat out didn't return from the announcement? to my mind with us can mean a whole assortment of things same as passed.<br /><br />ok get the coat  :icon_e_wink:
  • No matter what, hair always grow back out.<br />People should mind their own business.<br />Btw aren't we all over the whole biological or whatever things about the kids.<br />Family is family no matter what, dna do not matter, get over it.  :bowdown:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Just saw this from Paris on twitter....Let's hope she's counting these three years backwards. Another Pink song / Mr Pink ginseng drink reference as well maybe.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />if someone said 3 yrs from now ud be long gone , i'd stand up & punch them up cuz theyre all wrong…i know better cuz u said forever…who knew<br />Details
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    <br />Posted by: RK<br />« on: Today at 06:14:57 AM »<br /><br />    Insert Quote<br /><br /><br />Just saw this from Paris on twitter....Let's hope she's counting these three years backwards. Another Pink song / Mr Pink ginseng drink reference as well maybe.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />if someone said 3 yrs from now ud be long gone , i'd stand up & punch them up cuz theyre all wrong…i know better cuz u said forever…who knew<br />Details<br />
    <br /><br />Has she tweeted this one before?
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1350553538:
    <br />
    <br />Posted by: RK<br />« on: Today at 06:14:57 AM »<br /><br />    Insert Quote<br /><br /><br />Just saw this from Paris on twitter....Let's hope she's counting these three years backwards. Another Pink song / Mr Pink ginseng drink reference as well maybe.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />if someone said 3 yrs from now ud be long gone , i'd stand up & punch them up cuz theyre all wrong…i know better cuz u said forever…who knew<br />Details<br />
    <br /><br />Has she tweeted this one before?<br />
    <br /><br />YES she have,but WHY?
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    it would be nice if this was a rewind... you know like you rewind a video tape and you press play every now and then to see where it's at in the movie and then press rewind again and then play and so fourth.... did she use instagram after that quote of lyrics or before?<br /><br />it's the best idea i can come up with ;P
    on 1350537297:
    <br />Just saw this from Paris on twitter....Let's hope she's counting these three years backwards. Another Pink song / Mr Pink ginseng drink reference as well maybe.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />if someone said 3 yrs from now ud be long gone , i'd stand up & punch them up cuz theyre all wrong…i know better cuz u said forever…who knew<br />Details<br />
    <br /><br />http://anylyrics.wordpress.com/2007/11/19/lyrics-who-knew-by-pink-you-took-my-hand/<br /><br />Who Knew by Pink – You took my hand<br />Album:    I’m Not Dead<br />Title:    Who Knew<br /><br />...Yeah yeah<br />I’ll keep you locked in my head<br />Until we meet again<br />Until we<br />Until we meet again<br />And I won’t forget you my friend<br />What happened...<br /><br />Reminds me of song Whatever Happens...don't let go of my hand ♪ ♫ ♩
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    She's quoted a song from Pink's album "I'm Not Dead" a few times now...
  • on 1350588552:
    <br />She's quoted a song from Pink's album "I'm Not Dead" a few times now...<br />
    <br /><br />YEAH!! PARIS YOU ROCK!! :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />MICHAEL YOU ARE SHOUTING US YOU ARE ALIVE - THANKS!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1350588552:
    <br />She's quoted a song from Pink's album "I'm Not Dead" a few times now...<br />
    <br /><br />Actually, I do not know how famous or popular<br />Pink, among adolescents, but Paris seems very fond of Pink and "I'm Not Dead" really makes me happy.  :)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1350588552:
    <br />She's quoted a song from Pink's album [size=18pt]"I'm Not Dead"[/size] a few times now...<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />We already know, je je :icon_mrgreen:<br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1350603987:
    <br />
    on 1350588552:
    <br /><br />Actually, I do not know how famous or popular<br />Pink, among adolescents, but Paris seems very fond of Pink and "I'm Not Dead" really makes me happy.  :)<br />
    <br /><br />Well, heres some info that makes this even more special:<br />The "I'm Not Dead" album came out in 2006... 5 years ago so that album isn't very relevant today. Also, looking at the tracklisting.. I only know 1 of those songs and I have quite a few Pink songs in my itunes..
  • Another mention to an album that talks about being alive:<br /><br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />run , live to fly , fly to live , do or die . run , live to fly , fly to live , aces high.<br /><br /><br />Pearljr ‏@Pearljr<;br />Paris' tweet "run , live to fly , fly to live , do or die . run , live to fly , fly 2live , aces high"=IRON MAIDEN LIVE AFTER DEATH ALBUM<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks guys, and Paris (and MJ)—we needed that!  There’s been discouragement down in the trenches.