Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Gonna need more then that.<br /><br />Time Doubts are running deep being compounded by Silence Doubts.
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    I found something interesting... I don't know if it's anything but Paris comments about the Goonies on the 15th october<br /><br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />you know what's a good movie ? goonies .
    <br /><br />I loved that movie myself as a kid... But I remembered a couple of months back looking at movies that had faked deaths in it... The man who was the director of Goonies was also the director of a movie I found "Conspiracy Theory" that came out in 1997  <br /><br />http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118883/<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_Theory_(film)&lt;br /><br />I have been meaning to hire it and watch it but never got around to it, but at the end of the film, on Wiki this is what it says <br /><br /><br />
    <br />Jerry attempts to drown Jonas but is shot once. In retaliation, Alice shoots Jonas dead. Alice tells Jerry she loves him as he is taken away in an ambulance.<br /><br />Some time later, Alice visits Jerry's grave, leaving his union pin upon it, before returning to horse riding. As she rides away, Jerry, Lowry and Flip watching her. Jerry is not allowed to contact her until they are sure they have rounded up all of Jonas' other subjects. He secretly lets her know he is still alive by placing his union pin on her horse's saddle and the film ends.
    <br /><br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1350747482:
    <br />I found something interesting... I don't know if it's anything but Paris comments about the Goonies on the 15th october<br /><br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />you know what's a good movie ? goonies .
    <br /><br />I loved that movie myself as a kid... But I remembered a couple of months back looking at movies that had faked deaths in it... The man who was the director of Goonies was also the director of a movie I found "Conspiracy Theory" that came out in 1997  <br /><br />http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118883/<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_Theory_(film)&lt;br /><br />I have been meaning to hire it and watch it but never got around to it, but at the end of the film, on Wiki this is what it says <br /><br /><br />
    <br />Jerry attempts to drown Jonas but is shot once. In retaliation, Alice shoots Jonas dead. Alice tells Jerry she loves him as he is taken away in an ambulance.<br /><br />Some time later, Alice visits Jerry's grave, leaving his union pin upon it, before returning to horse riding. As she rides away, Jerry, Lowry and Flip watching her. Jerry is not allowed to contact her until they are sure they have rounded up all of Jonas' other subjects. He secretly lets her know he is still alive by placing his union pin on her horse's saddle and the film ends.
    <br />
    <br /><br />Did not see, 'The Goonies' (1985) looks very fun with lots of adventure, the soundtrack is of Cyndi Lauper, I love años'80.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1349436378:
    <br />
    on 1349435193:
    <br />AGREED!<br /><br />Me and my "up to no good" Anti-Cyber Bullying foundation will mind our business for now on! :) Despite my snark, I genuinely apologize for being a distraction. Mea Culpa.<br />
    <br /><br />LoveNeedsExpression not feel attacked or offended, just express our opinions, really glad you take an initiative to protect children on the Internet, that if it is good! with love<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:
  • huh there is a pic somewhere of michael and the kid who played chunk(?) i think i have it somewhere ( to lazy to check the desktop right now) and i saw one of those where are they now articles not long ago and this kid is now an entertainment lawyer. connection ? idk :icon_lol: but it caught my eye. <br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Suspicious, cool!  Here’s one pic I found.  Jeff Cohen (Chunk) and sister Eydie.  Could MJ have had a part in directing the film?<br /><br />jeffcohenc.jpg<br /><br />
    The Goonies is a 1985 American adventure-comedy film directed by Richard Donner. The screenplay was written by Chris Columbus from a story by executive producer Steven Spielberg. The film's premise features a band of pre-teens who live in the "Goon Docks" neighborhood of Astoria, Oregon attempting to save their homes from demolition, and in doing so, discover an old Spanish map that leads them on an adventure to unearth the long-lost fortune of One-Eyed Willie, a legendary 17th-century pirate.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goonies
    <br /><br />Another Willie!  Here’s MJ as ‘Uncle Willie’.<br /><br />o0540036211745963002.jpg<br /><br />And I really enjoyed the movie Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson, and totally remember that last scene with the horse and pin.  I remembered getting shivers.  An oh so subtle clue that reminds me of the subtle whispers we’ve had from MJ himself saying he's alive, I believe!<br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Again last night, around the time Front posted here, Paris tweeted how great the song is 'U + Ur Hand P!Nk song is from I'm not dead'' then she deleted it and added... the American Indian Proverb "Walk tall as the trees, live strong as the mountains, be gentle as the spring winds, keep the warmth of the summer sun in your heart, and the great spirit will always be with you."<br /><br /> 11h ‏@ParisJackson<;br />walk tall as the trees ; live strong as the mountains ; be gentle as the spring winds ; keep the warmth of summer in your heart . <br /><br />And changed her profile pic to FREEDOM street sign, location is wherever the wind takes me. Just thinking of MJ song FREE.
  • on 1350924846:
    <br />Again last night, around the time Front posted here, Paris tweeted how great the song is 'U + Ur Hand P!Nk song is from I'm not dead'' then she deleted it and added... the American Indian Proverb "Walk tall as the trees, live strong as the mountains, be gentle as the spring winds, keep the warmth of the summer sun in your heart, and the great spirit will always be with you."<br /><br /> 11h ‏@ParisJackson<;br />walk tall as the trees ; live strong as the mountains ; be gentle as the spring winds ; keep the warmth of summer in your heart . <br /><br />And changed her profile pic to FREEDOM street sign, location is wherever the wind takes me. Just thinking of MJ song FREE.<br />
    <br /><br />Ah good Catch Mindseye1
  • Pearljr is making a summary of Paris' tweets during moth October in this vid so I think it's worth watching it: <br /><br /><br />
  • okay, so what's with the change of profile pic from freedom to pic of her heavily and darkly made up giving devils horn hand sign....
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Often misunderstood.<br /><br />Paris shows "I love you" in sign language. The thumb makes the difference.<br />ss_iloveyousign.jpg
  • on 1351283823:
    <br />Often misunderstood.<br /><br />Paris shows "I love you" in sign language. The thumb makes the difference.<br />ss_iloveyousign.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />WHEW! Thank you for the education Ellyd!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Another interesting tweet from Paris<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />beam me up , let me be lighter . i'm tired of being a fighter , i think a minute's enough .. just beam me up .<br />Collapse  Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br /><br />This is another Pink song reference with VERY interesting lyrics about conversation going on in a parallel universe.<br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1351389235:
    <br />Another interesting tweet from Paris<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />beam me up , let me be lighter . i'm tired of being a fighter , i think a minute's enough .. just beam me up .<br />Collapse  Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br /><br />This is another Pink song reference with VERY interesting lyrics about conversation going on in a parallel universe.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />There's a whole n'other conversation going on<br />In a paralel universe<br />Where nothing breaks and nothing hurts<br />There's a waltz playing frozen in time<br />Blades of grass on tiny bare feet<br />I look at you and you're looking at me<br /><br />Could you beam me up?<br />Give me a minute<br />I don't know what I'd say in it<br />Probably just stare<br />happy just to be there holding your face<br />Beam me up<br />Let me be lighter, tired of being a fighter<br />I think, a minute's enough<br />Just beam me up<br /><br />Some black birds soaring in the sky<br />Barely a breath, I caught one last sight<br />Tell me that was you, saying goodbye<br />There are times I feel the shiver and cold<br />It only happens when I'm on my own<br />I tell ya, tell me, I'm not alone<br /><br />Could you beam me up?<br />Give me a minute<br />I don't know what I'd say in it<br />I'd probably just stare<br />happy just to be there, holding your face<br />Beam me up<br />Let me be lighter, tired of being a fighter<br />I think, a minute's enough<br />Just beam me up<br /><br />In my head I see your baby blues<br />I hear your voice and I<br />I break in two and now there's<br />One of me, with you<br /><br />So when I need you can i send you a sign<br />I'll burn a candle and turn off the lights<br />I'll pick a star and watch you shine<br /><br />Just beam me up<br />Give me a minute<br />I don't know what I'd say in it<br />Probably just stare<br />happy just to be there, holding your face<br />Beam me up<br />Let me be lighter, tired of being a fighter<br />I think, a minute's enough<br />Beam me up<br /><br />Beam me up<br />Beam me up<br />Could you beam me up<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1351283823:
    <br />Often misunderstood.<br /><br />Paris shows "I love you" in sign language. The thumb makes the difference.<br />ss_iloveyousign.jpg<br />
    <br />devil-horn-hand-thumb5483623.jpg<br />Devils horns sign.<br /><br />And she has such warm pics of love, romance and emotion also.<br /><br />"Beam me up" makes me think of MJ Air, and leaving on a plane.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1351207022:
    <br />Pearljr is making a summary of Paris' tweets during moth October in this vid so I think it's worth watching it: <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_eek: I watched this and other videos of her.<br /><br />She seems to be almost sure that the "Peter" guy in chats is MJ in disguise and also that the guy from Spain (Pablo?) is Peter and who knows who else!<br /><br />I even doubt if she is seriously believing the things she is saying to her followers. To me she seems to be just interested in keeping the fire alive just to pay her bills.<br /><br />
  • @Gema......you just have to pay attention on the connecting dots about Paris' tweets that's why I posted it, please guys don't focus on PPPYT and Pablo but in Paris who is the one that is keeping us informed during the whole hoax.
  • on 1351419545:
    <br />
    on 1351283823:
    <br />devil-horn-hand-thumb5483623.jpg<br />Devils horns sign.<br /><br />And she has such warm pics of love, romance and emotion also.<br /><br />"Beam me up" makes me think of MJ Air, and leaving on a plane.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />i just wanted to make a little note here about this "sign" . i am right handed, after trying i find that i can not make my right hand do this  :thjajaja121: i can do it just fine with my left one.  :WTF: so perhaps we needn't read so much into the supposed devils horns. has anyone else had this or am i just put together poorly somehow? :LolLolLolLol:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: suspiciousmind, here I am like you triying to do the love sign...i need to hold the fingers with the thumbs as well.<br /><br />Sweetsunset, i don´t follow Pearl or Paris, just read the last page posted where your video is. No idea in what way Paris is giving clues. My post was about Pearl´s videos linked to that one. :icon_e_geek:<br /><br />
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]what is this? http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=24&u=15879864  <br />but:r u following this account? https://twitter.com/pariisjaxn the last tweet i read has been written on july![/size]  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Yes, why the "I AM GONE" pic?  :suspect:<br /><br />Oct. 28 2012<br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> something good can work — two door cinema club >>>>>>>> <br /><br /><br /><br />Oct. 28 2012<br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> yeeaaahhhh never trust a guy k (: <br /><br /><br /><br />Oct. 28 2012<br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> lol "forever" is the biggest lie i've ever heard hahaha welp goodnight guys… <br /><br /><br />Oct. 29 2012<br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry . —mark twain<br />
  • on 1351616435:
    <br />[size=12pt]what is this? http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=24&u=15879864  <br />but:r u following this account? https://twitter.com/pariisjaxn the last tweet i read has been written on july![/size]  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Luna this is the correct link:<br /><br />https://twitter.com/ParisJackson<br /><br />She just changed the avatar pic, hmmmm or maybe is she gone?.<br /><br />ps: sorry Souza for having posted that Pearljr vid, next time I will do it on the hoax book.
    seriously? I still see the I am gone picture
  • on 1351642088:
    <br />seriously? I still see the I am gone picture<br />
    <br /><br />Is that picture she posted with the sign (I am gone) an Alice in Wonderland picture?
    yes