Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• ParisJacksonParis has a scene from Alice in Wonderland with a white rabbit posted on her twitter. I posted a screenshot, but I am having trouble uploading it.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Down the rabbit hole again  :icon_geek:<br /><br />Just noticed the I AM GONE is a screen shot from hip hop band ... maybe she's listening to them  :icon_question: <br />or nothing just saying i am gone. 
  • It is really odd. However I have seen the white rabbit multiple times so the Alice in wonderland scene really sticks out. I listened to the song you posted and did not see anything interesting, but I find it weird that she posted I AM GONE as her profile pic.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    May be just gone for while!  :icon_eek:
  • 60's slang : cool , groovey , neat.  :penguin: :LolLolLolLol:<br />[move] :moonwalk_:[/move]
  • on 1351775177:
    <br />60's slang : cool , groovey , neat.  :penguin: :LolLolLolLol:<br />[move] :moonwalk_:[/move]<br />
    <br /><br />did she say this before you said that?<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />#SomethingISayAlot groovy
  • on 1351838109:
    <br />
    on 1351775177:
    <br />60's slang : cool , groovey , neat.  :penguin: :LolLolLolLol:<br />[move] :moonwalk_:[/move]<br />
    <br /><br />did she say this before you said that?<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />#SomethingISayAlot groovy<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: i don't know ! i don't really watch her that much . funny
    I just looked at the timeline and she did tweet it after it was posted here. there's a 9 hr difference to forum time<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />#SomethingISayAlot groovy 7:22 PM - 1 Nov 12<br /><br />faaaantastic -___- <br />7:47 PM - 1 Nov 12 <br /><br /><3  11:37 PM<br /><br />The heart was posted minutes after ....<br /><br />
    on 1351838109:
    <br />did she say this before you said that?<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />#SomethingISayAlot groovy <br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_mrgreen:
  • on 1351862999:
    <br />I just looked at the timeline and she did tweet it after it was posted here. there's a 9 hr difference to forum time<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />#SomethingISayAlot groovy 7:22 PM - 1 Nov 12<br /><br />faaaantastic -___- <br />7:47 PM - 1 Nov 12 <br /><br /><3  11:37 PM<br /><br />The heart was posted minutes after ....<br /><br />
    on 1351838109:
    <br />did she say this before you said that?<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />#SomethingISayAlot groovy <br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />That's groovy! :icon_e_biggrin:
  • @suspicious mind...... congrats for that big whisper from Paris/Michael twitter :LolLolLolLol:
  • So many people say "groovy" but the fact that you (suspicious mind) said it on this thread. The Paris thread. Then it was tweeted soon after, I'd say it's a shout out  :icon_razz:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    They seem to watching us as much as we are watching them.
  • on 1352050880:
    <br />They seem to watching us as much as we are watching them.<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, I love it  :animal0017:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Since Paris keeps tweeting quotes from P!NK's album "I'm not dead!", <br />I'd thought I'd make a montage about [size=14pt]P!NK --->[/size] https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=440854509304905&set=a.197864033603955.48970.197418280315197&type=1&relevant_count=1
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1352072528:
    <br />
    on 1352050880:
    <br />They seem to watching us as much as we are watching them.<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, I love it  :animal0017:<br />
    <br />Back said "keep watching" years ago, so we are watching  :icon_cool:  :icon_bounce: master in the work  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson<;br />oh , look what you've done , you've made a fool of everyone . oh well , it seems like such fun until you lose what you had won . #jet<br /><br /><br />By Australian band "JET" from the album "BE BORN"<br /><br /> :icon_albino:
  • on 1353066409:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson<;br />oh , look what you've done , you've made a fool of everyone . oh well , it seems like such fun until you lose what you had won . #jet<br /><br /><br />By Australian band "JET" from the album "BE BORN"<br /><br /> :icon_albino:<br />
    <br /><br />It doesn't sound so good, what do you guys think?  :suspect: :confused:<br /><br />
  • أرض العجائب that's on the top of her twitter profile.  anyone know what it means? I looked at a translator from Arabic to English and it came up with "n. wonder land"<br /><br /><br />
    Paris Jacksoη<br />@ParisJackson<;br /><br />Official Paris Jackson Twitter Page<br /><br />أرض العجائب · http://www.lundons.com/index.html
    <br />
  • isn't there a wonderland celeb rehab place?
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Why would Paris write "Wonderland" in Arabic?? <br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1353074017:
    <br />أرض العجائب that's on the top of her twitter profile.  anyone know what it means? I looked at a translator from Arabic to English and it came up with "n. wonder land"<br /><br /><br />
    Paris Jacksoη<br />@ParisJackson<;br /><br />Official Paris Jackson Twitter Page<br /><br />أرض العجائب · http://www.lundons.com/index.html
    <br />
    <br /><br />Yes this is what it means, the land of wonders or wonderland.
  • on 1353066409:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson<;br />oh , look what you've done , you've made a fool of everyone . oh well , it seems like such fun until you lose what you had won . #jet<br /><br /><br />By Australian band "JET" from the album "BE BORN"<br /><br /> :icon_albino:<br />
    <br />"JET"is also a song on the "WINGS" album by Paul McCarthy could be a connection as she metioned the Beatles!  Here are the Lyrics to the song see what you think!    I Can Almost Remember Their Funny Faces <br />That Time You Told Me That <br />You Were Going To Be Marrying Soon. <br />And Jet, I Thought The Only <br />Lonely Place Was On The Moon. <br />Jet! Jet! <br /><br />Jet! Was Your Father As Bold As A Sergeant Major? <br />How Come He Told You That <br />You Were Hardly Old Enough Yet? <br />And Jet, I Thought The Major <br />Was A Lady Suffragette. <br />Jet! Jet! <br /><br />Ah, Matter, Want Jet To Always Love Me? <br />Ah, Matter, Want Jet To Always Love Me? <br />Ah, Matter, Much Later. <br /><br />Jet! With The Wind In Your Hair Of A Thousand Laces. <br />Climb On The Back And We'll <br />Go For A Ride In The Sky. <br />And Jet, I Thought The Major <br />Was A Lady Suffragette. <br />Jet! Jet! <br /><br />
  • on 1353067101:
    <br />
    on 1353066409:
    <br /><br />It doesn't sound so good, what do you guys think?  :suspect: :confused:<br />
    <br /><br />I will try again because nobody paid attention to what I asked before  :icon_lol: Do you guys think this Paris' tweet means that Michael is maybe playing with his fans through this hoax and he has lost them or something like that? I know this is a song lyrics but maybe Paris/Michael wants to give as a clue or not, it doesn't mean I think that though this hoax Michael has lost the most of his fans because I don't think that for a moment.
    on 1353106616:
    <br />
    on 1353067101:
    <br />
    on 1353066409:
    <br /><br />It doesn't sound so good, what do you guys think?  :suspect: :confused:<br />
    <br /><br />I will try again because nobody paid attention to what I asked before  :icon_lol: Do you guys think this Paris' tweet means that Michael is maybe playing with his fans through this hoax and he has lost them or something like that? I know this is a song lyrics but maybe Paris/Michael wants to give as a clue or not, it doesn't mean I think that though this hoax Michael has lost the most of his fans because I don't think that for a moment.<br />
    <br /><br />If this is anything hoax related  I don't think it's about MJ playing with his fans... I think it's directed towards certain media and idiot journalists who are the fools and making everyone else look like fools by believing their stupid crap.  :icon_mad:<br /><br />I also read that this song sounds similar to John Lennon's song Imagine.<br /><br />The only connection I see with Arabic and wonderland is maybe she had ppl tweeting to her in Arabic, or Arabian nights and Alice in Wonderland first book illustrations were done by the same artist? idk  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />She deleted this tweet. It was the 911 that I saved it, but probably nothing important.<br />p2.jpg
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1353106616:
    <br />
    on 1353067101:
    <br />
    on 1353066409:
    <br /><br />I will try again because nobody paid attention to what I asked before  :icon_lol: Do you guys think this Paris' tweet means that Michael is maybe playing with his fans through this hoax and he has lost them or something like that? I know this is a song lyrics but maybe Paris/Michael wants to give as a clue or not, it doesn't mean I think that though this hoax Michael has lost the most of his fans because I don't think that for a moment.<br />
    <br /><br />I think that Michael is with us here from the beginning, and reads this forum regularly...so.... all is possible !!  :moonwalk_:<br />