Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    only to read the lyric<br /><br />Jet - Look what you've done <br /><br />Take my photo off the wall <br />If it just won't sing for you <br />Cause all that's left has gone away <br />And there's nothing there for you to prove <br /><br />Oh, look what you've done <br />You've made a fool of everyone <br />Oh well, it seemed like such fun <br />Until you lose what you had won <br />Ooh, ooh <br /><br />Give me back my point of view <br />Cause I just can't think for you <br />I can hardly hear you say <br />What should I do, well you choose <br /><br />Oh, look what you've done <br />You've made a fool of everyone <br />Oh well, it seems like such fun <br />Until you lose what you had won <br />Oh, look what you've done <br />You've made a fool of everyone <br />A fool of everyone <br />A fool of everyone <br /><br />Take my photo of the wall <br />If it just won't sing for you <br />Cause all that's left has gone away <br />And there's nothing there for you to do <br /><br />Oh, look what you've done <br />You've made a fool of everyone <br />Oh well, it seems like such fun <br />Until you lose what you had won <br />Oh, look what you've done <br />You've made a fool of everyone <br />A fool of everyone <br />A fool of everyone <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :confused:<br /><br />
    if I have to take the lyrics of this song as a message to the fans ..... not very encouraging<br /><br />But we must remain calm and not take everything he writes Paris, as clues hoax  :)
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    All of this talk about planes and Jets makes me think that we are getting close to the end of the hoax/ARG. Remember in This Is It, Kenny says  "we will just rehearse Man In The Mirror, and then we can discuss the ending with MJ Air" ( or something close to that) So, all the buzz lately is about Planes and Jet, could be pointing to a few things...1- Mj leaving on the 25th by plane is BS<br />            2- Planes on 911 are BS<br />            3- we are getting near the end of the Hoax/ARG....<br /><br />or it could mean none of the above!!! l :screaming-7365:  :icon_geek:  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br /> :bearhug: LOVE all of you My Beautiful Family!!!<br /><br /> :bearhug: an extra hug for you Sweet Paris! I LOVE you!!! Blessings!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thirdeye<br />
    If this is anything hoax related  I don't think it's about MJ playing with his fans... I think it's directed towards certain media and idiot journalists who are the fools and making everyone else look like fools by believing their stupid crap.
      <br />That's how I see it.  MJ would insert a, "We should have a tabloid burning", every chance he got in interviews.<br /><br />Maybe MJ's investing in a Wonderland type place in the arabic countries for the children. Remember Joe was visiting the Philippines about them building one there?<br /><br />I found it interesting that in the Got Music interview with MJ,  he says that he's VERY aware of all the current music, keeping track of what's happening, even internationally.  What an encouragement he is to so many upcoming singers/bands. <br /><br />Mjj4ever777, yes for sure, so many shout-outs about jets.<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1353150018:
    <br />Thirdeye<br />
    If this is anything hoax related  I don't think it's about MJ playing with his fans... I think it's directed towards certain media and idiot journalists who are the fools and making everyone else look like fools by believing their stupid crap.
      <br />That's how I see it.  MJ would insert a, "We should have a tabloid burning", every chance he got in interviews.<br /><br />Maybe MJ's investing in a Wonderland type place in the arabic countries for the children. Remember Joe was visiting the Philippines about them building one there?<br /><br />I found it interesting that in the Got Music interview with MJ,  he says that he's VERY aware of all the current music, keeping track of what's happening, even internationally.  What an encouragement he is to so many upcoming singers/bands. <br /><br />Mjj4ever777, yes for sure, so many shout-outs about jets.<br />
    <br /><br />You might be right, Mjonmind. There is indeed an amusement park in Dubai, UAE called Wonderland! <br /><br />http://www.wonderlanduae.com/<br /><br />Never thought that it could be related to Michael!!<br /><br />
  • Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson<;br />oh , look what you've done , you've made a fool of everyone . oh well , it seems like such fun until you lose what you had won . #jet<br /><br /><br />Just my thoughts, but when i read this tweet, i honestly thought it was a refrence to Michael Bush and that the costumes he is going to auction which were proved to have fake MJ signatures (not oficially i might add) ..... i took it to mean he tried to make a fool of the fans by convincing them the sig was genuine, and he has lost what he would have won i.e. money from the sale of the auction .... i could be completley wrong but thats just how i read it from my opinion
  • Last Paris' tweet:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />one day i want to find love like John and Yoko<br /><br />How come a 14 years old girl would want to have a love like John Lennon and Yoko Ono? That sounds like Michael himself would like to find it.<br /><br />I would like you to give your opinions about it.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1353279931:
    <br />Last Paris' tweet:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />one day i want to find love like John and Yoko<br /><br />How come a 14 years old girl would want to have a love like John Lennon and Yoko Ono? That sounds like Michael himself would like to find it.<br /><br />I would like you to give your opinions about it.<br />
    <br /><br />One day she would ... in the future. And she's probably not only familiar with Beatles/ Lennon's music but their story...so I think it's her. <br /><br />btw I just looked at her account and wonder what this is about  :suspect: because she isn't replying to anybody,  could be anything. <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />hang in the buddy , i love you . only a few more months to go… <br /> 44m <br /><br />And yesterday Anthony was tweeting about being apart from them I think. <br />@AnthonyJJackson<;br />I'm not in a bad mood. Most of the time I am really happy. I just saw her tweet and wanted to send some love & yes ur right @_ElaineLouise_<;br /><br /> ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br />One of those nights when you feel restless and need to write it down.<br /><br /> ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br />Miss you so much. @ParisJackson
  • wonder what paris was referring too today on her twitter. <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> hang in the buddy , i love you . only a few more months to go...<br />
    on 1353293918:
    <br />wonder what paris was referring too today on her twitter. <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> hang in the buddy , i love you . only a few more months to go...<br />
    <br /><br />or it's probably for a friend, such as  @shakghacha ‏who tweeted earlier..."I swear this day couldn't get any worse"
  • on 1353297669:
    <br />
    on 1353293918:
    <br />wonder what paris was referring too today on her twitter. <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> hang in the buddy , i love you . only a few more months to go...<br />
    <br /><br />or it's probably for a friend, such as  @shakghacha ‏who tweeted earlier..."I swear this day couldn't get any worse"<br />
    <br /><br />I think so too, not everything has to be hoax related, anyway few more months to go doesn't fit with this hoax if it's true what TS said about BAM.  :icon_rolleyes:
  • I'm more convinced now that Paris does watch this forum. I just check her twitter page and under her picture this was written: أرض العجائب<br /><br />Since when does Paris know Arabic? I'm guessing she does not. I went onto google translate and guess what it translates to? WONDER LAND! I'm in total shock right now. <br /><br />One more thought... could this be a clue as to where Michael is? I checked and Arabic is the official language of Bahrain.  :woohoo2:
  • on 1353382680:
    <br />I'm more convinced now that Paris does watch this forum. I just check her twitter page and under her picture this was written: أرض العجائب<br /><br />Since when does Paris know Arabic? I'm guessing she does not. I went onto google translate and guess what it translates to? WONDER LAND! I'm in total shock right now. <br /><br />One more thought... could this be a clue as to where Michael is? I checked and Arabic is the official language of Bahrain.  :woohoo2:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :suspect: :icon_eek: :woohoo2: this adventure just keeps getting better and better
  • on 1353382680:
    <br />I'm more convinced now that Paris does watch this forum. I just check her twitter page and under her picture this was written: أرض العجائب<br /><br />Since when does Paris know Arabic? I'm guessing she does not. I went onto google translate and guess what it translates to? WONDER LAND! I'm in total shock right now. <br /><br />One more thought... could this be a clue as to where Michael is? I checked and Arabic is the official language of Bahrain.  :woohoo2:<br />
    <br /><br />We have already talked about it:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,18330.msg429124.html#msg429124
  • <br />
    <br /><br />NEW VIDEO that was uploaded TODAY!!!!! This is a tour given by a realtor in Las Vegas to MJ and kids to a place he was gonna call WONDERLAND. This is significant because RIGHT NOW Paris Jackson has WONDERLAND posted on her Twitter profile in Arabic right under her picture. This video said they fell in love with this place!!! I could see why because its FREAKIN AWESOME!!! <br />I think this may indeed be where MJ is...... FRESH START for him and his family at a place they ALL LOVE!!!! What do you all think? Please leave comments and your thoughts.  <br />
  • PS....... MJ if that is where you are man you GOTTA let me get up in the studio you put in that basement. I cant even imagine how SICK that thing would be!!!!
  • on 1353455820:
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />NEW VIDEO that was uploaded TODAY!!!!! This is a tour given by a realtor in Las Vegas to MJ and kids to a place he was gonna call WONDERLAND. This is significant because RIGHT NOW Paris Jackson has WONDERLAND posted on her Twitter profile in Arabic right under her picture. This video said they fell in love with this place!!! I could see why because its FREAKIN AWESOME!!! <br />I think this may indeed be where MJ is...... FRESH START for him and his family at a place they ALL LOVE!!!! What do you all think? Please leave comments and your thoughts. <br />
    <br /><br />Something that is coming to my mind is that maybe Michael made a copy of the underground corridors of this Las Vegas mansion in his Neverland so I think that where he might be is in Neverland rather than in Wonderland.
  • Love4 I dont see that on her Twitter page... Either she deleted it or <br />you are looking at the wrong FAKE Paris Jackson page. Sweet I am not sure one bit what you are talking about maybe you can explain better???
    on 1353455820:
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />NEW VIDEO that was uploaded TODAY!!!!! This is a tour given by a realtor in Las Vegas to MJ and kids to a place he was gonna call WONDERLAND. This is significant because RIGHT NOW Paris Jackson has WONDERLAND posted on her Twitter profile in Arabic right under her picture. This video said they fell in love with this place!!! I could see why because its FREAKIN AWESOME!!! <br />I think this may indeed be where MJ is...... FRESH START for him and his family at a place they ALL LOVE!!!! What do you all think? Please leave comments and your thoughts. <br />
    <br /><br />wow! the house is amazing, just what Michael needs!<br />I wonder what happened to the house, if sold or not. look for a little 
  • Marumjj.... Yes it is CRAZY BEAUTIFUL!!!<br />And Mindseye looked it up not too long ago and<br />that house is still available from what I understand. :michael-jackson:  :moonwalk_: :michael-jackson: :moonwalk_:
    on 1353367882:
    <br />
    on 1353297669:
    <br />
    on 1353293918:
    <br /><br />or it's probably for a friend, such as  @shakghacha ‏who tweeted earlier..."I swear this day couldn't get any worse"<br />
    <br /><br />I think so too, not everything has to be hoax related, anyway few more months to go doesn't fit with this hoax if it's true what TS said about BAM.  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />Sometimes it's hard to tell, and she did delete this one by the next day. <br />Saved it just in case it did mean anything  :icon_lol:  idk<br /><br />ppbub.jpg
  • Good save!!! Wonder why she deleted it and DAMN I wish we knew who she was sending it to.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I think as always, behind all there is  Michael....and so...only waiting for...  :ghsdf: :michael-jackson: :compute:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Anything written in Arabic is always related to the Arab world. So again:<br /><br />The only "Wonderland" I know in the Arab world is an amusement Park in Dubai, United Arab Emirates! <br /><br />Here is the link:<br /><br />http://www.wonderlanduae.com/<br /><br />1313060685135.jpg<br /><br />dubai2_04.jpg<br /><br />40.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1353563877:
    <br />Anything written in Arabic is always related to the Arab world. So again:<br /><br />The only "Wonderland" I know in the Arab world is an amusement Park in Dubai, United Arab Emirates! <br /><br />Here is the link:<br /><br />http://www.wonderlanduae.com/<br /><br />1313060685135.jpg<br /><br />dubai2_04.jpg<br /><br />40.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Diggy good catch!! Did you notice that at the main entrance over the tickets office there are two Pepsi logos in each corner possibly customized especially for this theme park? You can zoom in to see it.