Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Diggy good catch!! Did you notice that at the main entrance over the tickets office there are two Pepsi logos in each corner possibly customized especially for this theme park? You can zoom in to see it.
    <br /><br />You're absolutely right, sweet. The Pepsi logo looks different. But I guess this photo I posted is an old photo with an old Pepsi logo. Here is a collection of Pepsi logos I found to compare the logos with each other.<br /><br />pepsi-logos1.jpg<br /><br />And here is the English/Arabic logo as you see it at the entrance.<br /><br />299px-Pepsi_logo_MENA.svg.png<br /><br />Much love to you  :bearhug:
  • on 1353607044:
    <br />
    Diggy good catch!! Did you notice that at the main entrance over the tickets office there are two Pepsi logos in each corner possibly customized especially for this theme park? You can zoom in to see it.
    <br /><br />You're absolutely right, sweet. The Pepsi logo looks different. But I guess this photo I posted is an old photo with an old Pepsi logo. Here is a collection of Pepsi logos I found to compare the logos with each other.<br /><br />pepsi-logos1.jpg<br /><br />And here is the English/Arabic logo as you see it at the entrance.<br /><br />299px-Pepsi_logo_MENA.svg.png<br /><br />Much love to you  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for sharing diggy, it's well known that Michael and Pepsi have been working together from many years ago so it wouldn't be surprising if the invested money on this park theme could come from Michael's Estate and Pepsi themselves!?!?!?!?
    on 1353627126:
    <br />
    on 1353607044:
    <br />
    <br /><br />You're absolutely right, sweet. The Pepsi logo looks different. But I guess this photo I posted is an old photo with an old Pepsi logo. Here is a collection of Pepsi logos I found to compare the logos with each other.<br /><br />pepsi-logos1.jpg<br /><br />And here is the English/Arabic logo as you see it at the entrance.<br /><br />299px-Pepsi_logo_MENA.svg.png<br /><br />Much love to you  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for sharing diggy, it's well known that Michael and Pepsi have been working together from many years ago so it wouldn't be surprising if the invested money on this park theme could come from Michael's Estate and Pepsi themselves!?!?!?!?<br />
    <br /><br />This is exactly what I believe!!
  • I think who is behind all of this is Michael himself. :)
  • Paris tweeted this on 22 November (yesterday)<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />can they make a settings for when you type on an iphone it makes a typewriter clicking sound and when you send a text it goes "cha-ching!"<br /><br />a clue on thanksgiving :)<br /><br /><br />found a video on this, thought i might share...<br /><br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Thanks for sharing, very interesting video!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1353688553:
    <br />Paris tweeted this on 22 November (yesterday)<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />can they make a settings for when you type on an iphone it makes a typewriter clicking sound and when you send a text it goes "cha-ching!"<br /><br />a clue on thanksgiving :)<br /><br /><br />found a video on this, thought i might share...<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks, the speed is amazing that some people have to connect the dots and make a video, Thanks for sharing, sometimes I try to think that Paris writes innocently and other things teenagers say wow! this girl if that gets it  ;)
  • you know there was something on this park on yahoo not long ago. possibly about a roller coaster ( hmmm ) wish i had paid attention and read it but i think i was looking at something else at the time . darn. also remember the the writing on the little girl from earth song's forehead.
  • Uploaded vid about the meaning of one of the latest tweets of Paris:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson ;         Nov 24<br />m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-madness #muse<br /><br />
  • That this is also very interesting.  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :bearhug:  Thanks to you all guys, for sharing...Interesting !!!!  :moonwalk_:
  • great video. was wondering abt that muse tweet.<br /><br />thanks for posting sweet sunset
  • on 1354172072:
    <br />great video. was wondering abt that muse tweet.<br /><br />thanks for posting sweet sunset<br />
    <br /><br />You are welcome sweetie  :icon_razz:
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    Paris new tweet is very very interesting and very hoaxy!<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> december—a month of lights , snow & feasts;; time to make amends & tie loose ends;; finish off what you started & hope your wishes come true<br /><br />  :D
  • on 1354339948:
    <br />Paris new tweet is very very interesting and very hoaxy!<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> december—a month of lights , snow & feasts;; time to make amends & tie loose ends;; finish off what you started & hope your wishes come true<br /><br />  :D<br />
                                I just read this too,  my thoughts exactly...
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    Ok now, she just tweeted:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> D12 leggo<br /><br />leggo could mean let's go; http://www.internetslang.com/LEGGO-meaning-definition.asp<br /><br />And I know there is a rapper group called D12, in which Eminem is one of the members.<br />But D12, could also be Day 12 ?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1354339948:
    <br />Paris new tweet is very very interesting and very hoaxy!<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> december—a month of lights , snow & feasts;; time to make amends & tie loose ends;; finish off what you started & hope your wishes come true<br /><br />  :D<br />
    <br /><br />gotta love that girl Paris!<br /><br />This latest tweet below reminds me of the latest post by TS in the 11-11-11 TIAI thread - re: DWD patient changing their name.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />NEWS FLASH ! i changed my bunny's name from Mak to Kitty (: lol im a mean person<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1354347099:
    <br />
    on 1354339948:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />gotta love that girl Paris!<br /><br />This latest tweet below reminds me of the latest post by TS in the 11-11-11 TIAI thread - re: DWD patient changing their name.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />NEWS FLASH ! i changed my bunny's name from Mak to Kitty (: lol im a mean person<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Interesting.  What she tweeted is kind of funny because I sometimes call my kitty "bunny".  :icon_lol:  Among other nicknames of course.
    on 1354342521:
    <br />Ok now, she just tweeted:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> D12 leggo<br /><br />leggo could mean let's go; http://www.internetslang.com/LEGGO-meaning-definition.asp<br /><br />And I know there is a rapper group called D12, in which Eminem is one of the members.<br />But D12, could also be Day 12 ?<br />
    <br /><br />Or may be December 12th!
    on 1354347099:
    <br />
    on 1354339948:
    <br /><br />gotta love that girl Paris!<br /><br />This latest tweet below reminds me of the latest post by TS in the 11-11-11 TIAI thread - re: DWD patient changing their name.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />NEWS FLASH ! i changed my bunny's name from Mak to Kitty (: lol im a mean person<br />
    <br /><br />Paris has a Bunny !??!? <br />May be our bunnies should meet some day!! :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Bunny.gif<br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1354342521:
    <br />Ok now, she just tweeted:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> D12 leggo<br /><br />leggo could mean let's go; http://www.internetslang.com/LEGGO-meaning-definition.asp<br /><br />And I know there is a rapper group called D12, in which Eminem is one of the members.<br />But D12, could also be Day 12 ?<br />
    <br /><br />She was watching the Laker's game - D12 is Dwight Howard (LA Lakers)  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    007.jpg<br /><br />008joj.jpg
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I forgot about that Sim  :icon_geek:  I had turned my profile purple and I think she tweeted that pic after... definitely colorful bunny. <br />btw about name change ... Joe or Joseph?
  • Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />yesterday is history , tomorrow is a mystery , but today is a gift . that's why it's called the present .<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1354347099:
    <br /><br />lol...I knew I should have taken a screen shot of this tweet by Paris - it seems she must have deleted it because I can't find it on her timeline anymore......Paris likes doing that sometimes - interesting that it was this tweet deleted about name changing.  :fresse:    :suspect: