Watching live....

Comments

• And they've taken a bow. The curtain closes on another act in this drama.
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    Damn, I'm not able to watch on the internet anymore. Could someone please tell me what will be the seconde step after all this?
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Sorry but, I just want to ask you something.
    Why, if it is a death hoax, this court is going on ? I mean if this is a hoax, there would not have a court like that, the judge is real, all people are real on this court !

This is not a death hoax, MJ is dead, I'm a believer of death hoax since june 2009, but since I watched this TMZ live of the court, I know think that we don't want to admeet that mj is gone.

Sorry but I think he is gone.
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    I love how that one fan is goin off right now!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • are you guys listening to this??? WOW!!! You tell it sister!!!
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    My brain trys to tell me he's gone but my heart , my gut tells me he isn't !
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    SHE REALLY SEEMS UPSET
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    Someone is yelling in the background on TMZ about the media needing to tell the truth or something? You're not telling the truth?! Did you report it? It's hard to understand.

ETA - oh she mentioned how Jordy Chandler admitted he lied and how come they didn't report that. Awesome.
  • cabnzcabnz Posts: 4
    Yes, I hear that fan
  • I love how that one fan is goin off right now!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Wow. She's talking about the molestation case.
  • THIS WORRIES ME A BIT. IT MAKES ME SOUND EVEN MORE CRAZY TO MY COWORKERS OR TO OTHERS WHO DONT BELIEVE. BUT I REALLY COULD CARE LESS WHAT THEY THINK. I beLIEve. WHERES THE BODY???? HOW COME WE DIDNT GET TO SEE THE BODY?? THAT KEEPS ME COMING BACK. PERIOD. ALONG WITH THE OTHER STUFF. DONT WORRY. BE HAPPY. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Another fan going mental, girl he can't hear ya! Oh and all I can hear now is a beeping sound and angry girl in the background...
  • At the end the judge said "have a nice day"
  • Can someone tell me why the Jacksons were all happy and laughing when leaving the Courthouse?

If this is for real and MJ is dead then I don't know what they are laughing about. Or mybe because justice is being served? I don't know ...

What do ya think?BillieJean
  • She's saying Conrad Murray left the premises for 4 hours the night Michael died, and no one's reporting it..that Jordan Chandler admitted he lied and they didn't report that either...TELL THE TRUTH!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    sO mURRAY'S CASE LISTENING WAS DELAYED TO 5APRIL???
  • are you guys listening to this??? WOW!!! You tell it sister!!!

Let's see if the media will play that on tonight's newscast when covering the hearing today...

Doubtful... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    At the end the judge said "have a nice day"

Gee...that's soo nice of him...how appropriate
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    Live on CNN will be a briefing of Murray's lawyer. Right now.

Apr 5th hearing is to set a preliminary hearing.

Some Civil Rights guy is talking now. He's saying Murray should be prosecuted to the fullest if he did what they are saying he did.
  • I can't listen anymore this annoying sound is killing me! do you all have the same problem?
  • At the end the judge said "have a nice day"

Gee...that's soo nice of him...how appropriate

This judge speaks strange... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I can't listen anymore this annoying sound is killing me! do you all have the same problem?
    ok figured it out... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • 4KB4KB Posts: 49
    Yes, I found that odd that they were all smiling (almost laughing at one point) before they came out of the courthouse.

FYI....Joe Jackson will be on LKL tonight!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    MURRAY HAS LEFT THE COURT ROOM.....NOT HANDCUFFED........FAN I S SHOUTING THAT MURRAY LEFT MICHEAL FOR FOUR HOURS ON THE NIGHT HE DIED.............
    I can't listen anymore this annoying sound is killing me! do you all have the same problem?

that was the court hearing feed that's now over...scroll down a little to live feed outside courthouse <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->