Watching live....

Comments

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Haha I can hear french journalist <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    Delayed to 05.April ????? Its easter monday....here in germany a holiday...not in LA ?

I have watched it, but thanks for the comments...i realy don't understand much and so i could read it....it's easier...thanks a lot !
  • God...I dont know what to think anymore.........

How does everyone else feel?
  • http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/randy-jackson-pissed-at-courtroom-no-shows/

Randy Jackson Pissed at Courtroom No-Shows

Posted Feb 8th 2010 3:20PM by TMZ Staff

Randy Jackson just Tweeted from inside the courthouse to express his total disgust -- because the people he thinks are profiting most from MJ's death are nowhere to be found ... namely AEG and the estate executors.

This all went down as Randy watched Dr. Murray get arraigned on involuntary manslaughter charges in the death Michael Jackson.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/randy-jac ... z0ezMONLOo<!-- m -->
  • Easter???????????? sounds great:)
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    can't hear a damn thing he's saying!!

to me to!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> easter...white bunny....omg <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • God...I dont know what to think anymore.........

How does everyone else feel?
    He's been booked. It's official. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I'm breaking down slowly.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I don't know what's going on with me but I have this overwhelming feeling this is Fake!!!

I don't know why but that's what I'm feeling and frankly I'm quite shocked at this feeling...it's very strong!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Me too!!!!!does anyone hear what he's saying!???????i cant hear anything
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    Did he leave with the chopper?

This is not Easter. This is the day (Monday) AFTER Easter.
  • I feel empty. For me this is it. This is definately not a hoax anymore.

Michael is dead and its time to realize it. Now all want for MJ is Justice! Murray getting away with only four years of prison, come on that's a joke!

My heart is broken now and it will take a long time to heal.

Michael, may you rest in peace my Angel.
  • This has been stressful to watch. All feels quite chaotic, watching the media scrum and not really knowing what's going on.
  • I didnt see inside the courtroom, i hope i can get the video somehow!!! But im still very confident, to me it's all fake and part of the hoax:) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

It is still Easter in certain countries. At least in Europe.
    WTH's wrong with me??? I just don't feel it!!! I think its fake!!!! Why??? When all logic says it's not????
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    One thing he said was Murray wouldn't be making a statement-- he's going back to his family. Someone asked why there wasn't a defib present. The spokesman said to the person asking the question how did they know there wasn't one? Not sure of anything else-- I listened to CNN toward the end.
  • Hmm...yeah you know what...I'm just gonna throw this out there cuz it's been on my mind.

Maybe these charges are just to keep people quiet for little while. And then on Easter Monday, something would change. Easter - Death and Resurrection. But instead of doing it on Easter Sunday (when we celebrate Jesus) maybe he'd come back on Monday? Idk. I've been sitting here for a few hours only getting up to use the bathroom...my brain is like mush. Lol. Just told my brother...he said I sound crazy. I'm sure I do. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    I didnt see inside the courtroom, i hope i can get the video somehow!!! But im still very confident, to me it's all fake and part of the hoax:) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    then why r so many athorities involved?
    they know thats a hoax? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

It is still Easter in certain countries. At least in Europe.

yep

anyway they were not gonna have an hearing on Easter, a sunday....

so the day after is still fine to me

at least sth.............
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    Apparently according to his Murray's lawyer, Murray has been visiting Michael for the last 8 months, or at least since he was burried, so why the pictures only just released... set up!
  • I have a horrible feeling. I havent watched most of this because I was at work and didnt have time to.

this really sucks. Im so depressed right now...I havent felt like this in months.

What if he is really dead? Im prepared for the fact that he may be gone but I dont like this at all........