Official back & Front thread

Comments

• Does anybody know when the last post was made by BACK on the other forum?

2 bad this is the last one I have seen and the last one everybody seem to have seen, and yes the anger is still there... and for very good reasons, I should add! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I love the way he relays his emotions, it makes me want to put my superwoman outfit on and flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to his help!
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showt ... ost2856940

Posted yesterday (June 22)

Re: Katherine video statement thanks VoicePlate and Fans for Michael Jackson Tribute

I presume you have a Mother and Grandmother(s) somewhere in your lineage, or else you wouldn't exist. Bearing this in mind, why don't you think about them the next time you chose to demonstrate your ice-cold nature & approach towards Katherine Jackson.

This issue is very much beyond a message board and recycling of responses...It's personal. I mean, really! There are various family members who frequent this board and that should come as a suprise to noone. So imagine the affect these constant, unchecked, verbal assaults are having on those who have reason to care for her. This very beautiful person should NEVER be subjected to such foolishness. NEVER--EVER-EVER-EVER-EVER----Dammit---EVER. Especially on a forum that ONCE stood on principle and supported Michael by also RESPECTING the ones he LOVED the most. Mr. Taylor, you should aknowledge that Michael would never have associated himself with any forum demeaning his mother. AT ALL..PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite frankly, I could give 2 _ _ _ _ _ about an opinion regarding different ventures and issues of money. Relegate that opinion to a gas can and set a match to it! Perhaps Levin will "report" it.

I've continiously warned that this repeated lambasting of Katherine will end in regret. 24/7 Pressure, do you know what it feels like? After losing a Son nearly a year ago, you're reminded of just how fragile any element of life can be. Then you find yourself facing the fact that your youngest Son just had a medical scare. Do you know what that feels like? That being compounded pressure. Do you?

Imagine anyone questioning the character, sincerity, competence and motivation of YOUR Mother.

What would you do?

Unfortunately, for me, I think resolution to this issue will only happen face-to-face.

Pleading has only fanned the flames!

Keep WATCHIN'.......

Hmmm..."face-to-face" resolution. Very interesting.
    BeTheChange

With L.O.V.E
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    Thanks The Running Girl!
    Interesting indeed.
    I never could understand why fans have to lash out at the family. What purpose other than hurting somebody you don't know personally. I find so many comments that are just hot air blowing out with no real reason for them. Granted I had anger last summer, but OH HOW I'VE GROWN! It didn't take long to realize the direction to go was better than where I was.
    Many life situations are the same unfortunately, you see it all the time. We definitely need to be spreading more LOVE than BS. How do we think we'll ever survive!

When Michael said " You gotta let it simmer" I took that to heart.

And the NOTW comment by S.T.U.D.Y. about "simmering" It's gotta be TS!

'The Truth will Prevail, Justice will be done. Just need to KEEP WATCHIN'...

By Lisa.. Posted September 12 2010 at 9:07 PM.'

oh man my mind said Lisa?? LMP?
    Running for my jacket again! Everything is so wrapped up I may as well be too! LOL!
    Don't worry, we are watching!!!
  • With all the ingredients ---- just let it simmer ---- the "pie" will one day be done ---- and in that moment --><br />our HIStory books will be updated.......<br /><br />This makes me think of the song "American Pie"<br /><br />
  • <br />I think he put those numbers by the date to help us see how he came up with them.....not sure how or what we are suppose to decipher using that method. And once we decipher them.....what are we suppose to do with that info? ( I understand how he got those numbers using the date....I just don't know what to do with that method now......) Does this make sense? <br /><br />Anyone have any thoughts/suggestions as to what we can figure out?
    <br /><br />YES! How about this?<br /><br />Thursday, 25 June 2009 DIED<br />Tuesday, 7 July 2009 MEMORIAL<br />It is 12 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Thursday, 25 June 2009 DIED<br />Thursday, 3 September 2009 FUNERAL<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 8 February 2010 MURRAY ARRAIGNED<br />Monday, 5 April 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #1<br />It is 56 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 5 April 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #1<br />Monday, 14 June 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #2<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 14 June 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #2<br />Monday, 23 August 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #3<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 23 August 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #3<br />Tuesday, 26 October 2010 JUDGE/ATTORNEYS MEET <br />It is 64 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Tuesday, 26 October 2010 JUDGE/ATTORNEYS MEET <br />Tuesday, 4 January 2011 MURRAY COURT DATE #4 (PRELIMINARY HEARING)<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br /><br />http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html<br /><br />I've been watching these dates for a long time, looking for answers to BACK's mysterious numbers. When the 4th lot of 70 days appeared, well, one simply has to question if this is planned or if it's divine intervention. What are the odds of all these 70 day time periods? Off the charts? How many coincidences can there be since all this began?<br /><br />Maybe Foreverking can give us a heads up on how these dates are set as she has worked in the LA DA's office as an attorney. <br /><br />@ Foreverking... a US attorney friend from the East Coast who works in criminal justice told me that it's unheard of for someone to be arrested and arraigned on the same day - do you know if this is the case in California?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showt ... ost2856940<br /><br />Posted yesterday (June 22)<br /><br />Re: Katherine video statement thanks VoicePlate and Fans for Michael Jackson Tribute <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I presume you have a Mother and Grandmother(s) somewhere in your lineage, or else you wouldn't exist. Bearing this in mind, why don't you think about them the next time you chose to demonstrate your ice-cold nature & approach towards Katherine Jackson. <br /> Way to go! Well said! I love it! <br /><br />This issue is very much beyond a message board and recycling of responses...It's personal. I mean, really! There are various family members who frequent this board and that should come as a suprise to noone. So imagine the affect these constant, unchecked, verbal assaults are having on those who have reason to care for her. This very beautiful person should NEVER be subjected to such foolishness. Back's big love and respect for Katherine...<br /><br /> NEVER--EVER-EVER-EVER-EVER----Dammit---EVER.    (sorry back if you see this I presume it wasn't meant to make people laugh but admit it now it's funny!) Especially on a forum that ONCE stood on principle and supported Michael by also RESPECTING the ones he LOVED the most. Mr. Taylor, you should aknowledge that Michael would never have associated himself with any forum demeaning his mother. AT ALL..PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Didn't back said in another post that he would leave the place if this continued?... <br /><br />Quite frankly, I could give 2 _ _ _ _ _ about an opinion regarding different ventures and issues of money. Relegate that opinion to a gas can and set a match to it! Perhaps Levin will "report" it.<br />Give 2 what? Must we fill in the blank? Maybe it's just an expression...<br /><br />I've continiously warned that this repeated lambasting of Katherine will end in regret. 24/7 Pressure, do you know what it feels like? After losing a Son nearly a year ago, you're reminded of just how fragile any element of life can be. Then you find yourself facing the fact that your youngest Son just had a medical scare. Do you know what that feels like? That being compounded pressure. Do you?<br />Ok so back is warning people to stop or this will end in regret. I mean this is big why does he say that? Who is back? How can he make it end in regret?<br /><br />Imagine anyone questioning the character, sincerity, competence and motivation of YOUR Mother. What would you do?<br /> So true!!! I would be outraged for sure! And I would tell it to people face to face for once and for all as pleading in a forum is not enough...<br /><br />Unfortunately, for me, I think resolution to this issue will only happen face-to-face.<br />Unfortunately? Face to face?    <br /><br />Pleading has only fanned the flames!    <br /><br />Keep WATCHIN'....... <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm..."face-to-face" resolution. Very interesting.<br />BeTheChange<br /> <br />Posts: 35<br />Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:38 am<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E
    <br /><br />Interesting indeed, face-to face resolution to this issue hmmm, back is going to show up publicly and say what he thinks? Also back's reaction towards critics made against Katherine shows that he has a very deep love and big big big, big respect for her, this is obvious he just cannot stand the bad comments and judgements and he is totally right, the thing is that he's the only one I saw commenting with such force...I noted that he also wrote "Mother Katherine" this is a not really the way a simple fan would have wrote it in my opinion...(of course I may be reading way too much into this).
  • http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showt ... ost2856940<br /><br />Posted yesterday (June 22)<br /><br />Re: Katherine video statement thanks VoicePlate and Fans for Michael Jackson Tribute <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I presume you have a Mother and Grandmother(s) somewhere in your lineage, or else you wouldn't exist. Bearing this in mind, why don't you think about them the next time you chose to demonstrate your ice-cold nature & approach towards Katherine Jackson. <br /> Way to go! Well said! I love it!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /><br />This issue is very much beyond a message board and recycling of responses...It's personal. I mean, really! There are various family members who frequent this board and that should come as a suprise to noone. So imagine the affect these constant, unchecked, verbal assaults are having on those who have reason to care for her. This very beautiful person should NEVER be subjected to such foolishness. Back's big love and respect for Katherine...<br /><br /> NEVER--EVER-EVER-EVER-EVER----Dammit---EVER.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  (sorry back if you see this I presume it wasn't meant to make people laugh but admit it now it's funny!) Especially on a forum that ONCE stood on principle and supported Michael by also RESPECTING the ones he LOVED the most. Mr. Taylor, you should aknowledge that Michael would never have associated himself with any forum demeaning his mother. AT ALL..PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Didn't back said in another post that he would leave the place if this continued?... <br /><br />Quite frankly, I could give 2 _ _ _ _ _ about an opinion regarding different ventures and issues of money. Relegate that opinion to a gas can and set a match to it! Perhaps Levin will "report" it.<br />Give 2 what? Must we fill in the blank? Maybe it's just an expression...<br /><br />I've continiously warned that this repeated lambasting of Katherine will end in regret. 24/7 Pressure, do you know what it feels like? After losing a Son nearly a year ago, you're reminded of just how fragile any element of life can be. Then you find yourself facing the fact that your youngest Son just had a medical scare. Do you know what that feels like? That being compounded pressure. Do you?<br />Ok so back is warning people to stop or this will end in regret. I mean this is big why does he say that? Who is back? How can he make it end in regret?<br /><br />Imagine anyone questioning the character, sincerity, competence and motivation of YOUR Mother. What would you do?<br /> So true!!! I would be outraged for sure! And I would tell it to people face to face for once and for all as pleading in a forum is not enough... 8-) <br />Unfortunately, for me, I think resolution to this issue will only happen face-to-face.<br />Unfortunately? Face to face?    8-) <br /><br />Pleading has only fanned the flames!    <br /><br />Keep WATCHIN'....... <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm..."face-to-face" resolution. Very interesting.<br />BeTheChange<br /> <br />Posts: 35<br />Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:38 am<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E
    <br /><br />Interesting indeed, face-to face resolution to this issue hmmm, back is going to show up publicly and say what he thinks? Also back's reaction towards critics made against Katherine shows that he has a very deep love and big big big, big respect for her, this is obvious he just cannot stand the bad comments and judgements and he is totally right, the thing is that he's the only one I saw commenting with such force...I noted that he also wrote "Mother Katherine" this is a not really the way a simple fan would have wrote it in my opinion...(of course I may be reading way too much into this).
    <br /><br />very good observations. Back is way too involved in defending Katherine.
  • http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showt ... ost2856940<br /><br />Posted yesterday (June 22)<br /><br />Re: Katherine video statement thanks VoicePlate and Fans for Michael Jackson Tribute <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I presume you have a Mother and Grandmother(s) somewhere in your lineage, or else you wouldn't exist. Bearing this in mind, why don't you think about them the next time you chose to demonstrate your ice-cold nature & approach towards Katherine Jackson. <br /> Way to go! Well said! I love it!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /><br />This issue is very much beyond a message board and recycling of responses...It's personal. I mean, really! There are various family members who frequent this board and that should come as a suprise to noone. So imagine the affect these constant, unchecked, verbal assaults are having on those who have reason to care for her. This very beautiful person should NEVER be subjected to such foolishness. Back's big love and respect for Katherine...<br /><br /> NEVER--EVER-EVER-EVER-EVER----Dammit---EVER.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  (sorry back if you see this I presume it wasn't meant to make people laugh but admit it now it's funny!) Especially on a forum that ONCE stood on principle and supported Michael by also RESPECTING the ones he LOVED the most. Mr. Taylor, you should aknowledge that Michael would never have associated himself with any forum demeaning his mother. AT ALL..PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Didn't back said in another post that he would leave the place if this continued?... <br /><br />Quite frankly, I could give 2 _ _ _ _ _ about an opinion regarding different ventures and issues of money. Relegate that opinion to a gas can and set a match to it! Perhaps Levin will "report" it.<br />Give 2 what? Must we fill in the blank? Maybe it's just an expression...<br /><br />I've continiously warned that this repeated lambasting of Katherine will end in regret. 24/7 Pressure, do you know what it feels like? After losing a Son nearly a year ago, you're reminded of just how fragile any element of life can be. Then you find yourself facing the fact that your youngest Son just had a medical scare. Do you know what that feels like? That being compounded pressure. Do you?<br />Ok so back is warning people to stop or this will end in regret. I mean this is big why does he say that? Who is back? How can he make it end in regret?<br /><br />Imagine anyone questioning the character, sincerity, competence and motivation of YOUR Mother. What would you do?<br /> So true!!! I would be outraged for sure! And I would tell it to people face to face for once and for all as pleading in a forum is not enough... 8-) <br /><br />Unfortunately, for me, I think resolution to this issue will only happen face-to-face.<br />Unfortunately? Face to face?    8-) <br /><br />Pleading has only fanned the flames!    <br /><br />Keep WATCHIN'....... <br /><br />
    <br /><br />very good observations. Back is way too involved in defending Katherine.
    <br /><br /><br />so what might it mean.  i admit i have not read alot of this . are people speaking against katherine over money or joes treatment of the children?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    That's hardly the response of fans, well I think I could be someone from the family or Michael himself.
    Another thing, there are fans that are going the limit, have no right to be insulting to any family member. when bigotry becomes dangerous this invades the mind and the criterion is caught by stupidity, they are convinced to have the absolute reason, and is willing to enforce it by all means (the insults start here), do not respect people or ideas of others.
  • <br />I think he put those numbers by the date to help us see how he came up with them.....not sure how or what we are suppose to decipher using that method. And once we decipher them.....what are we suppose to do with that info? ( I understand how he got those numbers using the date....I just don't know what to do with that method now......) Does this make sense? <br /><br />Anyone have any thoughts/suggestions as to what we can figure out?
    <br /><br />YES! How about this? <br /><br />Thursday, 25 June 2009 DIED<br />Tuesday, 7 July 2009 MEMORIAL<br />It is 12 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Thursday, 25 June 2009 DIED<br />Thursday, 3 September 2009 FUNERAL<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 8 February 2010 MURRAY ARRAIGNED<br />Monday, 5 April 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #1<br />It is 56 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 5 April 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #1<br />Monday, 14 June 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #2<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 14 June 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #2<br />Monday, 23 August 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #3<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 23 August 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #3<br />Tuesday, 26 October 2010 JUDGE/ATTORNEYS MEET <br />It is 64 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Tuesday, 26 October 2010 JUDGE/ATTORNEYS MEET <br />Tuesday, 4 January 2011 MURRAY COURT DATE #4 (PRELIMINARY HEARING)<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br /><br /><!-- m -->http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html<!-- m --><br /><br />I've been watching these dates for a long time, looking for answers to BACK's mysterious numbers. When the 4th lot of 70 days appeared, well, one simply has to question if this is planned or if it's divine intervention. What are the odds of all these 70 day time periods? Off the charts? How many coincidences can there be since all this began?<br /><br />Maybe Foreverking can give us a heads up on how these dates are set as she has worked in the LA DA's office as an attorney. <br /><br />@ Foreverking... a US attorney friend from the East Coast who works in criminal justice told me that it's unheard of for someone to be arrested and arraigned on the same day - do you know if this is the case in California?
    <br />It can happen, if the attorneys have a pre arranged deal to have the high profile client turn themsleves in and be arraigned on the same day due to security reasons.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    <br />I think he put those numbers by the date to help us see how he came up with them.....not sure how or what we are suppose to decipher using that method. And once we decipher them.....what are we suppose to do with that info? ( I understand how he got those numbers using the date....I just don't know what to do with that method now......) Does this make sense? <br /><br />Anyone have any thoughts/suggestions as to what we can figure out?
    <br /><br />YES! How about this? <br /><br />Thursday, 25 June 2009 DIED<br />Tuesday, 7 July 2009 MEMORIAL<br />It is 12 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Thursday, 25 June 2009 DIED<br />Thursday, 3 September 2009 FUNERAL<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 8 February 2010 MURRAY ARRAIGNED<br />Monday, 5 April 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #1<br />It is 56 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 5 April 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #1<br />Monday, 14 June 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #2<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 14 June 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #2<br />Monday, 23 August 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #3<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 23 August 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #3<br />Tuesday, 26 October 2010 JUDGE/ATTORNEYS MEET <br />It is 64 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Tuesday, 26 October 2010 JUDGE/ATTORNEYS MEET <br />Tuesday, 4 January 2011 MURRAY COURT DATE #4 (PRELIMINARY HEARING)<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br /><br />http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html<br /><br />I've been watching these dates for a long time, looking for answers to BACK's mysterious numbers. When the 4th lot of 70 days appeared, well, one simply has to question if this is planned or if it's divine intervention. What are the odds of all these 70 day time periods? Off the charts? How many coincidences can there be since all this began?<br /><br />Maybe Foreverking can give us a heads up on how these dates are set as she has worked in the LA DA's office as an attorney. <br /><br />@ Foreverking... a US attorney friend from the East Coast who works in criminal justice told me that it's unheard of for someone to be arrested and arraigned on the same day - do you know if this is the case in California?
    <br /><br />I found several more 70 day period frenchbraid, seems there is a cycle here, we are in the middle of the 7th 70 day period right now, please read this: viewtopic.php?p=232820#p232820
  • gotta c heck this out later.
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    I'm impressed Bec!
    Now you have me thinking about the important dates from 2005.
    Was Michael declared not guilty on all counts on Aug 18th,2005?
    It's a start, looking back.

I have to be gone all day daggonit!
    I'll check to see if there are any posts later.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I'm impressed Bec!

No, that was june 13, 2005.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I'm impressed Bec!

OUCH!

<!-- m -->http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2005/aug/1 ... g_hearing/<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson fined for missing hearing
    Order to appear in New Orleans arrived on day of acquittal in molestation case
    By Mary Foster - Associated Press Writer

August 18, 2005

New Orleans — An irate judge, miffed by Michael Jackson's failure to have his lawyer show up for a hearing in a civil case, fined the singer $10,000 on Wednesday.

Jackson was a no-show and had no lawyer present at a July hearing in the case accusing him of sexually assaulting an 18-year-old man during the 1984 World's Fair. Jackson denies the accusations.

Jackson attorney Charles F. Gay Jr. told U.S. District Judge Eldon Fallon on Wednesday that the summons for the court date was simply lost in the confusion of the pop singer's child molestation trial in California.

The summons for the New Orleans court appearance arrived on June 13 - the day that Jackson was acquitted.

"I would like to point out that June 13 was probably the most anxious day of Michael Jackson's life," Gay said. "That was the day the jury reached the verdict."

At that time, Gay told the judge, Jackson was not eating or sleeping and was worried about his and his children's futures.

"The order of June 13 did not get in the proper people's hands because of the chaos in Michael Jackson's life," Gay said.

The judge said that he did not feel it was appropriate to fine Jackson for contempt, but he was not sold on Gay's excuse, either, so he levied other fines related to court costs.

"It strains my understanding of the facts that Mr. Jackson did not know of this matter," Fallon said.

In the federal civil lawsuit, Joseph Thomas Bartucci Jr. claims he was lured into Jackson's limousine by one of the singer's employees in 1984, held against his will for days and sexually assaulted.

Bartucci claims he repressed the memories until 2003, when he saw the coverage of the child molestation charges against Jackson.

Bartucci is seeking unspecified monetary compensation from Jackson on a variety of claims such as emotional distress.

Bartucci's attorney, William A. Pigg, said that he would push for a quick trial.

"My client has been under a great deal of stress," Pigg said. "He has been the victim of character assassination."

Jackson's lawyer doubts the case will ever go to trial.

There is a one-year statue of limitations from the time Bartucci claims he regained his memory, but Gay said that Bartucci allegedly discussed the allegations with his wife during the 1990s

I found this link to the date of Aug. 18, 2005.

I did not know about this before, terrible what Michael ENDURED.

I was in the hospital for 2 weeks during Michael's trial in Santa Barbara.

I had just been through 3 life saving operations. I was high on Demoral the whole time.
    I saw on T.V. occasional info on his trial.

I missed it for the most part. I am just now catching up to it.

I am outraged at the treatment of INJUSTICE that Michael went through.

I am Glad to see PayBACK! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    The troot will PREVAIL!
    Peace
    <br /><br />YES! How about this? <br /><br />Thursday, 25 June 2009 DIED<br />Tuesday, 7 July 2009 MEMORIAL<br />It is 12 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Thursday, 25 June 2009 DIED<br />Thursday, 3 September 2009 FUNERAL<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 8 February 2010 MURRAY ARRAIGNED<br />Monday, 5 April 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #1<br />It is 56 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 5 April 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #1<br />Monday, 14 June 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #2<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 14 June 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #2<br />Monday, 23 August 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #3<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Monday, 23 August 2010 MURRAY COURT DATE #3<br />Tuesday, 26 October 2010 JUDGE/ATTORNEYS MEET <br />It is 64 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />________________________________________<br />Tuesday, 26 October 2010 JUDGE/ATTORNEYS MEET <br />Tuesday, 4 January 2011 MURRAY COURT DATE #4 (PRELIMINARY HEARING)<br />It is 70 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br /><br /><!-- m -->http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html<!-- m --><br /><br />I've been watching these dates for a long time, looking for answers to BACK's mysterious numbers. When the 4th lot of 70 days appeared, well, one simply has to question if this is planned or if it's divine intervention. What are the odds of all these 70 day time periods? Off the charts? How many coincidences can there be since all this began?<br /><br />Maybe Foreverking can give us a heads up on how these dates are set as she has worked in the LA DA's office as an attorney. <br /><br />@ Foreverking... a US attorney friend from the East Coast who works in criminal justice told me that it's unheard of for someone to be arrested and arraigned on the same day - do you know if this is the case in California?
    <br /><br />I found several more 70 day period frenchbraid, seems there is a cycle here, we are in the middle of the 7th 70 day period right now, please read this: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?p=232820#p232820<!-- l -->
    <br /><br />Yes it seems to be all part of this New Seven Day Theory. The 7+0 minutes referred to in the post below may well be pointing to those 70 days intervals... then the 3+4+0 is possibly another periodicity/pattern in the hoax or even an end date.  Based on the above dates I have checked whether the start and end dates for each of the 70 days intervals had any meanings, here is what I found":<br /><br />Period1:<br />From: -- 25(a) - 06(b) - 09
    > a - b = 25 - 6 = 19<br />To:
    03(c) - 09(d) - 09
    > c + d = 3 + 9 = 12 (As d>c)<br />||(a-b)| - |(c+d)|| = 19 - 12 = 7<br />Also a-c = 22 = 2+2 =4  and b-d= -3
    > |(a-c) - (b-d)| = 4 - (-3)= 7<br /><br />Period2:<br />From: -- 5(a) - 04(b) - 10
    > a - b = 5 - 4 = 1<br />To:
    14(c) - 06(d) - 10
    > c - d = 14 - 6 = 8 (As d<c)<br />||(a-b)| - |(c-d)|| = |1 - 8| = 7<br />Also a-c = - 9  and b-d = - 2
    > |(a-c) - (b-d)| = |-9-(-2)| = 7<br /> <br />Period3:<br />From: -- 14(a) - 06(b) - 10
    > a - b = 14 - 6 = 8<br />To:
    23(c) - 08(d) - 10
    > c - d = 23 - 8 = 15 (As d<c)<br />||(a-b)| - |(c-d)|| = |8 - 15| = 7<br />Also a-c = - 9  and b-d = - 2
    > |(a-c) - (b-d)| = |-9-(-2)| = 7<br /><br />Period4:<br />From: -- 26(a) - 10(b) - 10
    > a - b = 26 - 10 = 16<br />To:
    4(c) - 01(d) - 11
    > c - (d+12) = 4 - (1+12) = 9 (As d<c) and +12 correction for year change)<br />||(a-b)| - |(c-d)|| = |16 - 9| = 7<br />Also a-c = 22 = 2+2 = 4  and b-(d+12)= -3
    > |(a-c) + (b-d)| = 4 - (- 3) = 7<br /><br />This implies that the start and end dates for each 70 day period within the hoax are chosen in accordance with the rules of the New Seven Days Theory making each period a 777 period!  :shock: <br />I am starting to understand why Einstein was a guest at Mike's last supper! Remember the painting!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /><br />
    In theory, one's mind becomes transfixed on tIME before realizing human energy and curiosity is much better spent focussing on the mOMENT, when it arrives. There is no supplement for the mOMENT, for it is the oNLY thing subliminally earthly that causes time to stand still. There will come a mOMENT, for it is etched in the future books, which will one day become books of history. Time promises this. The underlying crust of the custard pie is not the ingredients used, but it is very much the tIME it takes to "be done". Is it cooking? Does it smell good? Is the temperature set to 3+4+0 degrees and set for 7+0 minutes? Don't take your eyes off the pie as it bakes. It's best to kEEP WATCHIN' .......................................... .................................................. ..................>>>>
    <br /><br />With L.O.V.E
  • There were 4 numbers in his 7 day theory post. The quote from his post is below. I think the key to the hoax is in those numbers. I know MJ had a thing for 777. He wore it on his clothes a day before he faked his death and its a rumor that it was on the crown placed on his coffin at the burial. But I think he had a thing for numbers in general. Those 4 numbers mean something or BACK would not have posted them. I've put the quote from his post below. Does anyone have any suggestions?

relapse...back @ Jun 25 2006, 11:54 PM............post Today, 10:06 PM.. 1+6=7
    62 ..76...813...21

Those 4 numbers (among others) have haunted me (and kept me up many, many nights) for the past year!!! I have spent more hours than I would ever admit to <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> trying to somehow 'plug' them in to the This Is It dvd (i've also tried it on a blu-ray copy). I began trying these numbers after TS's redirect and post about Easter Eggs. I have a gut feeling that This Is It does, in fact, have these hidden clips and it's a matter of 'cracking the code' in order to find them. But it sure ain't easy...why would MJ make anything in this whole thing easy???? <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> My gut also tells me that between Back and TS's posts, we HAVE been given the codes...it's just a matter of 'connecting the dots' to find them.

Here's a recap of TS's post about the Easter Eggs. Could someone please scoot over and make room for me in their padded cell? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

R22. DVD Easter Eggs
    {http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/faq.php}

Here again, this clue had more than one meaning. A fairly obvious one is that Easter relates to the resurrection theme of TII, especially the Thriller part. Does this mean that MJ will return next April, during the Easter season? Not necessarily. Then when can we expect the MJ return to public view? That’s what everyone wants to know, right?

As he said at the end of the movie: I will come “in my own time”; it is up to him alone, and nobody else will be able to figure it out for sure. Some distinct possibilities include: 12-25-09 (Christmas), 12-31-09 (full moon & New Years Eve), 1-1-10 (New Years Day), 1-18-10 (MLK Day), 1-25-10 (seven months since the “death”, and same time as the DVD release), or beyond. Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc).

But what about the DVD Easter eggs, where does that fit in? Well, this is a term which refers to video clips on DVD’s that are hidden; and it takes a particular key sequence code to unlock each hidden clip. Many DVD Easter eggs are simple enough, that people discover the unlock code by random guessing; but the codes can be made so complex, that it is essentially impossible to discover by chance.

If needed, MJ can use this to hide information about the hoax and purpose for the hoax, until the time is right to reveal it. Then, after millions already have the DVD in their homes, the unlock code could be given publicly; then everyone would have the information at the same time.

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I also thought that these numbers could be a code don't worry you're not alone BeTheChange <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

When I read TS' post I understand that the code has to be given, meaning that it's not really possible to figure it out by ourselves. Maybe we just cannot find it on purpose, until the time is right...
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    ok, i'm not getting something here: when he makes the post about relapse @ june 25 gives the time posted and then the numbers...
    the actual first post with these numbers is dated june 26 NOT 25 also the times he gives for the posts made don't match up??? Do we have an actual post made by BACK from june 25 2006 with these numbers????

His seven day theory was posted on august 25 2006 and thats where he says relapse @june 25 and the numbers thingy but its not right...the numbers thingy is dated june 26...
  • ok, i'm not getting something here: when he makes the post about relapse @ june 25 gives the time posted and then the numbers...
    the actual first post with these numbers is dated june 26 NOT 25 also the times he gives for the posts made don't match up??? Do we have an actual post made by BACK from june 25 2006 with these numbers????

His seven day theory was posted on august 25 2006 and thats where he says relapse @june 25 and the numbers thingy but its not right...the numbers thingy is dated june 26...

It is simply because he appears to be in a different timezone - he is 4 hours behind the MJJC site timezone and refers to time in comparison to his time... I have checked and it works

We have a post from back dated 26/06/2006 at 3:54 am (Back time is 11:54pm on the 25th June 2006 - 4 hours behind) which is the one he is referring to in his post from 25/08/2006 at 2:06am.

So the first post from Back on the New Seven Day Theory was on the 25th June 2006 at 11:54pm and reads
    Keep Watchin'. ............ 62..76...813...21

Trust this makes sense.

With L.O.V.E

Trust this makes sense
    ok, i'm not getting something here: when he makes the post about relapse @ june 25 gives the time posted and then the numbers...

It is simply because he appears to be in a different timezone - he is 4 hours behind the MJJC site timezone and refers to time in comparison to his time... I have checked and it works

We have a post from back dated 26/06/2006 at 3:54 am (Back time is 11:54pm on the 25th June 2006 - 4 hours behind) which is the one he is referring to in his post from 25/08/2006 at 2:06am.

So the first post from Back on the New Seven Day Theory was on the 25th June 2006 at 11:54pm and reads
    Keep Watchin'. ............ 62..76...813...21

Trust this makes sense.

With L.O.V.E

Trust this makes sense

Thanks for that!! It makes perfect sense!
    so if it was june and mjjc is on UK time zone where would it be 4 hours earlier then???
  • There were 4 numbers in his 7 day theory post. The quote from his post is below. I think the key to the hoax is in those numbers. I know MJ had a thing for 777. He wore it on his clothes a day before he faked his death and its a rumor that it was on the crown placed on his coffin at the burial.  But I think he had a thing for numbers in general. Those 4 numbers mean something or BACK would not have posted them. I've put the quote from his post below. Does anyone have any suggestions?<br /><br />relapse...back @ Jun 25 2006, 11:54 PM............post Today, 10:06 PM.. 1+6=7<br />62 ..76...813...21
    <br /><br />Those 4 numbers (among others) have haunted me (and kept me up many, many nights) for the past year!!!  I have spent more hours than I would ever admit to  :oops: trying to somehow 'plug' them in to the This Is It dvd (i've also tried it on a blu-ray copy).  I began trying these numbers after TS's redirect and post about Easter Eggs.  I have a gut feeling that This Is It does, in fact, have these hidden clips and it's a matter of 'cracking the code' in order to find them.  But it sure ain't easy...why would MJ make anything in this whole thing easy????  :x  My gut also tells me that between Back and TS's posts, we HAVE been given the codes...it's just a matter of 'connecting the dots' to find them.<br /><br />Here's a recap of TS's post about the Easter Eggs.  Could someone please scoot over and make room for me in their padded cell?  :oops: :| <br /><br />R22. DVD Easter Eggs<br />{http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/faq.php}<br /><br />Here again, this clue had more than one meaning. A fairly obvious one is that Easter relates to the resurrection theme of TII, especially the Thriller part. Does this mean that MJ will return next April, during the Easter season? Not necessarily. Then when can we expect the MJ return to public view? That’s what everyone wants to know, right?<br /><br />As he said at the end of the movie: I will come “in my own time”; it is up to him alone, and nobody else will be able to figure it out for sure. Some distinct possibilities include: 12-25-09 (Christmas), 12-31-09 (full moon & New Years Eve), 1-1-10 (New Years Day), 1-18-10 (MLK Day), 1-25-10 (seven months since the “death”, and same time as the DVD release), or beyond. Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc).<br /><br />But what about the DVD Easter eggs, where does that fit in? Well, this is a term which refers to video clips on DVD’s that are hidden; and it takes a particular key sequence code to unlock each hidden clip. Many DVD Easter eggs are simple enough, that people discover the unlock code by random guessing; but the codes can be made so complex, that it is essentially impossible to discover by chance.<br /><br />If needed, MJ can use this to hide information about the hoax and purpose for the hoax, until the time is right to reveal it. Then, after millions already have the DVD in their homes, the unlock code could be given publicly; then everyone would have the information at the same time.<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    <br /><br />I totally agree that  62...76.... 813....21 is some sort of "clue" the timing of the Hoax and may even be a code... This is what I have found to-date (I am having a number day!  ;) <br /><br />My thoughts are that this "code" may be an indicator of Key dates in the hoax through the interpretation of the last number in the code itself.  Bear with me.....<br /> <br />We already know that 62... 76....813... 21 refers to the date of 25th June 2006 ( 2006: 62; 25th June: 76; 6+2=8, 7+6=13 ---> 813; 8+13=21)<br />We also know that the Hoax is full of numbers and were told by TS that 111, 333, 666, 777, 999, 1221, 1776, 1998 are all important MJ hoax numbers.<br />We also know that 888 is important to Elvis...<br /><br />Now if we look at a couple of dates we know of already, this is what we get:<br /><br />The first time this code was generated was 25/6/2006
    > last number 21=7+7+7 777 the NSDT is unofficially launched<br /><br />For the 25th June 2009 ----> 92...76....1113.....24
    > last number 24 = 8+8+8 888 Official start (Note: 888 in relation to Elvis, it is well a "unhappy number" in numerology)<br /><br />For the 7th September 2009 (Actual release date of the This is It poster, with 999 being referred to my TS as the resurrection)<br />
    > 92....79....1116.....27
    > last number is 27 = 9+9+9 999 Resurrection starts<br /><br />Now there are a number of dates between now and 2012 that would give us 21 777 (2 left this year, 6 next year and 9 or 10 in 2012 ----> those could be potential "BAM's date I guess if we assume that 777 is the BAM number and Victory... but this is an assumption I am making here, nothing more!<br /><br />It is interesting to see that the 25/06/2012 gives 32...56....513....18
    > last number = 6+6+6  666 or the number of the beast. (I can also not help thinking about the last TS update here --- Remember the word REwarD in the title? Well the word war is in there visible, it may have its meaning, I don't know!)<br /><br />Any other thoughts?<br /><br />With L.O.V.E
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Yesterday I did not realize if it was published, someone else saw it? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

This article has 5 comments

Do not trust MAURA

By Tim severn.. Posted September 13 2010 at 10:58 PM.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I totally agree that  62...76.... 813....21 is some sort of "clue" the timing of the Hoax and may even be a code... This is what I have found to-date (I am having a number day!  <!-- s;) --> ;) <!-- s;) --> )<br /><br />My thoughts are that this "code" may be an indicator of Key dates in the hoax through the interpretation of the last number in the code itself.  Bear with me.....<br /> <br />We already know that 62... 76....813... 21 refers to the date of 25th June 2006 ( 2006: 62; 25th June: 76; 6+2=8, 7+6=13 ---> 813; 8+13=21)<br />We also know that the Hoax is full of numbers and were told by TS that 111, 333, 666, 777, 999, 1221, 1776, 1998 are all important MJ hoax numbers.<br />We also know that 888 is important to Elvis...<br /><br />Now if we look at a couple of dates we know of already, this is what we get:<br /><br />The first time this code was generated was 25/6/2006
    > last number 21=7+7+7 777 the NSDT is unofficially launched<br /><br />For the 25th June 2009 ----> 92...76....1113.....24
    > last number 24 = 8+8+8 888 Official start (Note: 888 in relation to Elvis, it is well a "unhappy number" in numerology)<br /><br />For the 7th September 2009 (Actual release date of the This is It poster, with 999 being referred to my TS as the resurrection)<br />
    > 92....79....1116.....27
    > last number is 27 = 9+9+9 999 Resurrection starts<br /><br />Now there are a number of dates between now and 2012 that would give us 21 777 (2 left this year, 6 next year and 9 or 10 in 2012 ----> those could be potential "BAM's date I guess if we assume that 777 is the BAM number and Victory... but this is an assumption I am making here, nothing more!<br /><br />It is interesting to see that the 25/06/2012 gives 32...56....513....18
    > last number = 6+6+6  666 or the number of the beast. (I can also not help thinking about the last TS update here --- Remember the word REwarD in the title? Well the word war is in there visible, it may have its meaning, I don't know!)<br /><br />Any other thoughts?<br /><br />With L.O.V.E
    <br /><br />Wow!! I think you are really on to something!! It makes my head spin how complex this all is!
  • Yes, "war is inside the RED" ... RED for Blood... A Blood War...Blood on the Dancefloor...Michael Dressed in RED... Illuminati all over that Cover... hmmm!
    Remember "Suzie Ain't Your Friend" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->