Official back & Front thread

Comments

• JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    Back could have been Dave Dave because once Back posted that he never leave home without his hat on....and looks like Dave does this.
    Nah I don't think BACK could be Dave Dave. As far as I know the guy was only trying to get the attention to his persona, posing as Michael and leaving cryptic messages on his myspace page. I also remember the story that had been posted on some blog, that revealing his true purposes. Considering all that and also BACK's words choosing I don't think at all it could be Dave. I think it's either some diehard fan who knew all about Michael and his life or Michael himself. And I kind of lean to the second one.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I was just saying it because I remember when someone else posted it.
    I don't know if Back was Dave.
    But they both seem to have a taste for cryptic messages. Remember that video Dave uploaded on his myspace? When he said our world has come to an interesting point, at an interesting TIME?

Time seemed to be the concern of Back as well.
  • There' s only one of me.....I'm sure ya'll are happy about that! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

There's only one of me too and I have trouble keeping up with the one! If people have more than one then I have to question motives. Or people just need a life. Really, motive? I can't think of any good one for having more than one account.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    When i see how you welcome newbies in forum and then..
    I don't understand what are you still talking about it for 2 , 3 pages or so. There's a negativity thread for it. All the newbies have already said there were no multiple accounts. If all newbies or most of them or some of them or one of them are liers then fine, believe what you want, you told us all to get fucked anyway, move on. You mock newbies or newbies with multiple accounts or whatever you want to name them, but you don't see old(ies) 4, 5 members who "rule" this hoax talk like they are Michael Jackson allmighty himself and who trap you off topic with their personal issues coming from the fact that they "suspect" something strange with these newbies. Can you accept that different opinions are different opinions and nothing more without getting suspicious? Do you really believe it's so weird not to think alike? If you spent 2 years here and you've already made your mind about everything, then lock the register button and let it be an exclusive group. With everything it's been said here, i am sorry, but you still don't know more than us and we don't know more than you. Mock as long as you want, i'm right. I start to miss TS, at least he kept you busy.
    And by the way, if i had several accounts , sudden followers would have aproved me. You know better how it's done...
    Back to Back.
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    agreed heartphantom
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I agree as well. This is the only forum I've ever really invested any time into on any MJ subject, so I'm just hearing about BACK in this thread.
    For all new members, I welcome you. And for people getting snappy, it's really uncalled for. Especially those who are older members.Those here for a year and over, I would think patience and tact would improve, not degrade with time. Think about it, if it's such an obvious pattern for one to notice people trying to be who they aren't then be the bigger person and keep your composure, and do what you gotta do; don't stoop to their level. That's just what they're looking for. ESPECIALLY when it comes to administrators and older members. It's been almost two years. You can't go anywhere but up! Sure there may be slow to stagnant moments investigating these bits and pieces, but there's got to be reasons for it. Maybe while things are slow, you look over information you might've missed, and bump the rest of the wannabes and attention seekers.

As for BACK, well, I just got through a big portion of the retrieved screen caps of his posts and they are very interesting, so thanks for putting up this thread. I'm not going to get anyone's hopes up, let alone mine by saying that BACK might have been Michael, but it's not really ruling it out either, given the fact that he hasn't been a frequent poster there for a while. IF BACK was MJ, I wouldn't blame him for not posting as much, or at all on an open forum anymore, just out of safety precaution, so it would make sense.

But seeing how easy it is to fabricate personalities and entire stories over the internet, there's no telling. Keep an open mind? Yes. Keep a level of suspicion? Definitely! Get snappy? No need.

We may not ever figure out who BACK is. Interesting posts or not, we need to regard them as another member of another forum. Just because someone seems to be speaking in cryptic messages doesn't give them criteria for being a key element.
    Keep Watchin'?
    Or,
    WATCH your BACK. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Gema wrote:

Well, i just put a spell on them

Bruja. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I was just saying it because I remember when someone else posted it.
    I don't know if Back was Dave.
    But they both seem to have a taste for cryptic messages. Remember that video Dave uploaded on his myspace? When he said our world has come to an interesting point, at an interesting TIME?

Time seemed to be the concern of Back as well.
    Maybe, it was just a coincidence. Or he's aware of everything, including BACK and did that just to get the attention to his album. Do you remember he was trying to promote his music through myspace? Im not saying it was the only reason, I mean promoting, there was more and someone kindly supplied people with all the information about him and his "affairs" on their blog. Do you know what blog Im talking about? Have you read it? Unfortunately I didn't save the link on it on my computer.
    Anyway, I think Dave Dave has nothing to do with BACK. And also I think BACK has nothing to do with anyone from the family. I mean it's not one of Michael's brothers or sisters. I studied their way of writing and speaking, Noone of them speaks or writes as BACK. But, for justice' sake, I will notice that Michael, too does not speak or writes as BACK. Im sure you heard a lot of his speeches and read his lyrics, well, kinda close if look at it from the " profound" side, but different nonetheless. But again, noone knows what usages Michael would use, being under a mask. BACK's way of writing clearly shows the poetic type of person, so, it could very well be Michael himself.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    BACK's way of writing clearly shows the poetic type of person, so, it could very well be Michael himself.

I also don't think Back is family.
    As I see it, Back is a man, not a woman. His reasoning, his way of speaking is that of a man.
    But more than that - I don't know what to think.

My question is where Back migrated from mjjc forum.
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I'm of the opinion that anyone could spend some time reading on a given forum or site about someone and really build up a characterization of anybody. And the freedom of anonymity further adds to that characterization.

As with any other subject on this site, I'm looking at BACK with an air of objectiveness. I can't assume anything of this person/character, let alone assume who he is or trying to be. The only thing I wonder at, is his manner of typing. But even then, he could very well just be his own person.
  • Love4MJLove4MJ Posts: 114
    Well, I for oNE think that TR is a genuINE, sweet and LOVing fan who's here 2 spread LOVe and NOt play gAMES. All hiS mYSTERIOUs pOSTS about dates are just the fun of HoaxIng. It doesn't mEAN sHE HAS inside knowledge or that he's pretending to sound like he HAS INside knowledge. Let's unITE AND spread the loVE. Whoo! Keep watchin'!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Do you see a connection between Back and TR?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    No I don't.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    :lol:
    Do you see a connection between Back and TR?

I think that is what we were supposed to see.....but it's not even close. He/she is kind in her posts, though. So that's nice.
    tR iS very LOVIng. (Tiptoes out of the room and grabs a vanilla milkshake). <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    tR iS very LOVIng. (Tiptoes out of the room and grabs a vanilla milkshake). <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->

cAn yOU gET Me a cHOColATe oNe wHIle yOUr aT iT?

cAn yOU gET Me a cHOColATe oNe wHIle yOUr aT iT?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    No I don't.
    Me either. Far from BACK.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    So I guess BACK did not post anything recently. Am I correct? If so, then I guess we can drop this subject for now unless others can make more connections to this poster and what's been going on. I don't want this thread to be closed too.
    Yet they both sign: "keep watching". Back is the original "keep watching" , Michael is the next "keep watching" (if we hear it well) and then we have TR "keep watching". TR says Michael taught us "keep watching" that's why he signs it. But we hardly heard Michael saying it. Did TR assume it from forum or did he actually hear it himself before us? That would be helpful. To know that we are not the only people hearing it:) TR does not believe Back to be Michael. So he took it from Michael himself not from Back. TR didn't answer in the thread the question "when did Michael say keep watching". Avoided. So? We know who is Michael. There are 2 left. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    TR is a fly by night rip off artist. Truth.
    TR makes my hEART sing happY. She's a tRUE fan. He wants to sprEAD A message of LOVE 2 thE world. I think it was really mean of the MJFC forum to ban her. All he's doing is spreading loVE. They shouldn't have banned her. I love TR. She's a soldier of truth and love. Whoo!
    TR makes my hEART sing happY. She's a tRUE fan. He wants to sprEAD A message of LOVE 2 thE world. I think it was really mean of the MJFC forum to ban her. All he's doing is spreading loVE. They shouldn't have banned her. I love TR. She's a soldier of truth and love. Whoo!
    Excuse me, but I thought the thread about BACK <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> What does TR have to do with him?
    Off topic in almost every thread, it's very difficult to sort out and I don't have much time to be distracted by irrelevant things. I want to read about BACK in the thread about BACK.
    Thank you for understanding.
    Yes, JentleTouch, TR has nothing to do with Back, so let's leave him out and stay on topic.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Yes, JentleTouch, TR has nothing to do with Back, so let's leave him out and stay on topic.

I second that.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I try to stay in topic but I need to know who is TR <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he/ she from MJFC?

I need to update myself <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->