Official back & Front thread

Comments

• JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    The admin said that a username was Michael, but how do we know he/she refered to Back. Although i am not sure Back has such a common style of writting, he sure "seems" different than usual members on a forum. Even if he was banned, maybe he requested it, so i don't find it relevant. I am 50-50. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
    Really? Did he say that? <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> As far as I remember he said something like " I know what the usrname was, but I would rather die than spill it out. " Not exact quote but that's what I remember. So am I wrong then?
    Double post..AGAIN!! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    Forgive me, please, i really don't know why it's happening <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    i am sure there are members with several accounts too.

Yeah, I bet you do...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I want to believe BACK is Michael Jackson. It doesn't bother me at all the way he puts his words, Im talking about swearing. He's a man, I don't know any who wouldn't. But I also know just a few who could write in such a clever and profound way. Michael writes poetry, he's a very well-read person and I think this signifies BACK's vocabulary. Not saying about his prophetical passages.
    But what's the problem with the admin of that site? As far as I know the admin confirmed he had known the username Michael used on the forum, so if BACK is Michael, why would the admin want to ban that person and delete his posts? Enlighten me on this, please.

Perhaps, BACK requested it due to safety issues. And when was he banned? I never heard about this. I know posts were deleted but I didn't think he was banned from the board. Please enlighten us. Thanks.
    I don't know that for sure, looking4truth and I didnt say he was banned. I just remember reading one of his posts in which he said something about being afraid of being banned for stating his opinion about bashing Mrs Katherine. That's why I thought it was strange about the whole thing with the admin. I mean why would the admin let people continue making not nice remarks towards her if he knew BACK was Michael and he didn't appreciate it in any shape or form and also why would BACK be afraid of being banned if he knew the Admin had known he was Michael.

Very good point.

Yeah, I bet you do...

Souza, you don't have to use sarcasm or lies, better use the honest way and BAN than lying!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Yeah, I bet you do...

Souza, you don't have to use sarcasm or lies, better use the honest way and BAN than lying!

Oh, there we have that manipulative phrase again, as if I BAN everyone on here. I don't see how that would be honest if I my sarcasm was inappropriate.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I am asking those operating multiple acounts to please not waste our time playing games. For many of us, we have full lives involving jobs, family commitments and households to run. If perhaps, your lives are not so busy and there is time for messing with us, please stop and consider that we are serious about supporting MJ and will remain so regardless. Better to save your energy and do something worthwhile with it.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I am asking those operating multiple acounts to please not waste our time playing games. For many of us, we have full lives involving jobs, family commitments and households to run. If perhaps, your lives are not so busy and there is time for messing with us, please stop and consider that we are serious about supporting MJ and will remain so regardless. Better to save your energy and do something worthwhile with it.

I absolutely agree. Very well said! I just want to note that I am backing up RK...but she and I are not the same person! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I am asking those operating multiple acounts to please not waste our time playing games. For many of us, we have full lives involving jobs, family commitments and households to run. If perhaps, your lives are not so busy and there is time for messing with us, please stop and consider that we are serious about supporting MJ and will remain so regardless. Better to save your energy and do something worthwhile with it.

I absolutely agree. Very well said! I just want to note that I am backing up RK...but she and I are not the same person! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Haha anewfan...but I also agree with what's being said, but I am neither you or RK.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Also agree and there's only one of me.

So basically these "new" members are old members just fucking with us?

Well fuck you then.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Well fuck you then.

Aha Bec is back with her f***k word. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You go girl. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Seriously, these threads are becoming as mind numbingly predictable as tabloid garbage and reality TV. I'm going to find something more constructive to do with my time while things are quiet.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I just want to say I am AGAINST multiple accounts, please people just dare to be WHO you are.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    People are going to do what people are going to do. The more you get mad at certain kinds of people, the more they like it.
    JentleTouch
    I don't know that for sure, looking4truth and I didnt say he was banned. I just remember reading one of his posts in which he said something about being afraid of being banned for stating his opinion about bashing Mrs Katherine. That's why I thought it was strange about the whole thing with the admin. I mean why would the admin let people continue making not nice remarks towards her if he knew BACK was Michael and he didn't appreciate it in any shape or form and also why would BACK be afraid of being banned if he knew the Admin had known he was Michael.
    It might look too suspicious if many people criticizing Katherine were banned or had posts deleted, and also if BACK didn't worry about being banned for angry outbursts. It all seems innocent the way it is, so perhaps a ploy.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

Haha anewfan...but I also agree with what's being said, but I am neither you or RK.

I agree as well.

Now, back to "Back". Has something happened lately with that user and that´s why the thread goes on?
    I can´t tell where I read that "Back" was Dave Dave as well.
    What does the mayority think?. Is he a friend?, a fan?, MJ?, DD?
  • I am asking those operating multiple acounts to please not waste our time playing games. For many of us, we have full lives involving jobs, family commitments and households to run. If perhaps, your lives are not so busy and there is time for messing with us, please stop and consider that we are serious about supporting MJ and will remain so regardless. Better to save your energy and do something worthwhile with it.

I agree as well.

Now, back to "Back". Has something happened lately with that user and that´s why the thread goes on?
    I can´t tell where I read that "Back" was Dave Dave as well.
    What does the mayority think?. Is he a friend?, a fan?, MJ?, DD?

Where did you read that BACK could be Dave Dave, was it on this thread?
    But I think BACK might be someone close to MJ.
    I can´t tell, I read it in youtube if I am not mistaken.

Also, i get the impression that "Back" talks about MJ as if MJ would be dead. If he/ she was close to MJ he/ she would know if MJ is dead or alive.

IDK where to place Back.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    you guys i have faith that the people who are playing games in all of this will meet with justice in their lives and we won't have to do a thing. remember.
    vengence is mine says the Lord i will repay. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Well, i just put a spell on them <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Back could have been Dave Dave because once Back posted that he never leave home without his hat on....and looks like Dave does this.
    Makes sense what you just wrote Gina.

Well fuck you then.

Keep fantasising. You're not my type. Now have some respect for other members if not for me and start talking as a well educated female.
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150

Please don't generalize!!!! I'm a new member and, as probably many other new members as well, do NOT have multiple accounts on here NOR was I ever an "old" member here.

Well fuck you then.

You do not need to get offensive. This is certainly not what MJ would want us to do. L.O.V.E. remember?

and I'm saying this with the love bec. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just trying to make you aware that not all new members are trying to play tricks on you.
    People are going to do what people are going to do. The more you get mad at certain kinds of people, the more they like it.
    JentleTouch
    It might look too suspicious if many people criticizing Katherine were banned or had posts deleted, and also if BACK didn't worry about being banned for angry outbursts. It all seems innocent the way it is, so perhaps a ploy.
    You mean to say there was sort of a pact between them two? To take the suspicion away? Could be. But I don't think BACK wasn't serious about his anger towards them criticizing Mrs Katherine. He was literally furious and I totally understand that if Mrs Katherine was his own mother.I wonder why the admin didn't make at least some warnings. Or did he?

Please don't generalize!!!! I'm a new member and, as probably many other new members as well, do NOT have multiple accounts on here NOR was I ever an "old" member here.

Well fuck you then.

You do not need to get offensive. This is certainly not what MJ would want us to do. L.O.V.E. remember?

and I'm saying this with the love bec. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just trying to make you aware that not all new members are trying to play tricks on you.
    Im a new member as well and I have never fucked with anyone here before. Funny how would I do that? Cyberally? lol <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->