TMZ TODAY 4/4....MICHEAL KILLED HIMSELF

Comments

• RavenRaven Posts: 709
    So he went to the bathroom whilst talking to his gf on the phone?

So basically he would be saying that within these 2 minutes SOMEONE ELSE (since he didn't) administered the lethal dose of propofol, which he believes to be Michael. Why does he believe it to have been Michael?

If fingerprints were taken, it will become clear who touched the bottle and syringe, unless they were wearing gloves.

The following dramatic scenario would have been awful. I have hesitated to mention this since the beginning, since it involves the children. However one of the options to consider is that it could have been one of the elder children to 'help daddy sleep'. It would explain some cover-ups such as Kai Chase's contradicting story or Murray's urge to make them watch CPR and missing security tapes.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Guys relax, TIAI and TMZ definitely gave us heads up about this news. TIAI's update #4 had 44 parts, (444) explaining the article's posting date & time. And remember the huge secret Harvey was telling Mike on TMZ live, and Mike started laughing his head off and saying how weird MJ's case is? This is prob the secret, Michael giving them instructions to publish this insane story!
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    I can't stop laughing.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG !!!!! Thank you TMZ !!!!!!!

That'sthe best Easter present (almost) !!!

C'mon ppl, rejoice !!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Is there anyone who can buy that , even for a moment ??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And " Michael liked to push it" ??? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

But of course, dear friends, but of course....!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    this story is soooo crazy.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and also today TIAI ...
    and... hehe...
    Conrad was talking with his gf in bathroom... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The following dramatic scenario would have been awful. I have hesitated to mention this since the beginning, since it involves the children. However one of the options to consider is that it could have been one of the elder children to 'help daddy sleep'. It would explain some cover-ups such as Kai Chase's contradicting story or Murray's urge to make them watch CPR and missing security tapes.
    Although i can see what you mean, i don´t think this happened, apart from the missing tapes and such.
    Just because i don´t think MJ would have wanted his children around that, seeing him with IV and actually "abusing drugs"..
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    waiiiit i just had a thought. i'm sorry i've been post-happy with this topic. i was just watching the new "weird list" video from MJthekingoflife (it's good) and it gave me an idea....

in the video, the comic book "Fated" written by Michael and Gotham Chopra is talked about. the premise of the book is the pop star attempts to commit suicide but lives and watches the aftermath of his death play out...

how ironic...
  • BS. Anyway - I always had this feeling after the news that MICHAEL JACKSON had died, in the back of my head I was thinking that perhaps He decided to kill '' Michael Jackson '' the product after all this is the money maker he is the product , the product that sells. Kill the product and rank in the mega bucks, his death what a perfect timing for the release of the This is it footage, The sony deal for another 7 years of Michael Jackson the product . If Michael is indeed alive then he should enjoy the rest of his life after working 44 years of his life . This could have been set up easy with all the people he knew at Sony etc. Never say never. However if he the person along with his product is truly dead then I hope to go we see justice for him .

Mr .C. Murry ( should not even be called a Dr. ) should get what's coming to him.
  • this defence was pending since the autopsy report. Murray just got into the loophole: the AR stated it was possible but HIGHLY IMPROBABLE that MJ injected the drug himself.

That defence is the only possible for mUrray: rising a reasonable doubt...

Or it s all HOAX

I personnally buy the second option <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    this defence was pending since the autopsy report. Murray just got into the loophole: the AR stated it was possible but HIGHLY IMPROBABLE that MJ injected the drug himself.

That defence is the only possible for mUrray: rising a reasonable doubt...

Or it s all HOAX

I personnally buy the second option <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I like second option too! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    *coughs* I call BS...*coughs*
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Medically this is BS.

Propofol or any anaesthetic works in less than 15 secs. If any one has gone under for any procedure - you are actually asked to count to 10 and you rarely reach 10. You get groggy by 5 or so.

So if Michael had to inject himself he could not have done so coherrently for more than 5 seconds. After which there would have been a spill / the syringe or bottle would have fallen down before it was fully injected. Even if Michael really pushed it, he would have gone into cardiac arrest with convulsions and his body would have been contorted and not just lying straight with his mouth and eyes agape.

A man cannot inject something that works that fast and lie back flat so that the Doc does not know what you did, all under two minutes.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Seriously?! LOL!!! You'd have to be mentally impaired to believe that BS. WHO in their right mind would actually buy that CRAPTASTIC story?! I really think Dr. Murray needs to get himself a new defense team! LOL Actually nevermind, it's great that he has a team of morons defending him. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> & just the other day, I thought CM swore up & down that MJ was alive at UCLA, now he overdosed at the house & "killed himself"?!! LOL. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Just like the person above me said, there is no way MJ could have injected the propofol into his IV & then laid back down flat as if nothing happened. What a CROCK. The medicine starts working immediately, correct? So that is just not possible. This should be an interesting trial if this is the defense, LOL. Also, this story won't even hold up in court, how would they prove any of it? The prosecution is going to annihilate them IF CM is a "bad guy" or was hired by the "bad guys". But IF CM IS part of the hoax, idk how this is gonna play out. Is this going to be televised at all?
  • Could they contradict themselves anymore? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The BS they expect people to believe. What do they take us for? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • well this is a rubbish defence is this the best that they have got

this is what you get for using pro bono lawyers

he should jack them now
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Piece by Piece <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> MOHAHAHHAAHA <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • okay -

so if he saw that mike had injected himself, why didnt the dumb Sh** not pick up the phone and call 911

oh mike hated needles so much that he would just stab himself with the needle - not

i thought his argument was the the mystery aid did it

are you that ridiculous

i suppose your defence team said it was worth contesting the charges, but i think he needs to do a plea
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Contenance, dears, nothing is going wrong.
    There is a thread on that already:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8199<!-- l -->

I found interesting info on the dosage of Propofol... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Of course Michael killed himself. But not by Propofol...
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Well, isn't that the truth in a way?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    wouldnt the autopsy have established suicide...???????
  • The King of Pop was NOT a drug addict and he did NOT commit suicide...but he did "die".
  • a beautiful life was ended (?) because of this dumb sh** my new name for him
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    hi there dmovie27.about.......WHAT YOU SAID............DO YOU THINK THIS IS THE "PENNY THAT NEEDS TO DROP" WITH ALL OF US...?????that YES ...............one is dead....the other is alive.............will things seem clearer if we acknowledge this....?????
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    What a huge mass Murray has created around him,it's so obvious that he is in the hoax,and Michael is playing with TMZ the way he wants,piece by peace thing are coming out, Jermain's airport, LaToya's weird interview, this store, what else? i have a strong feeling that smth huge gonna happen very soon,as for me it''s great news, as one poster stated here, Michael killed himself, he killed the Michael Jackson- the king of pop the whole world knows, thus, the man- Michael is very much alive and he's kicking.
  • i JUST saw this on TMZ and i was gonna post it but i checked first <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    i dnt know wat 2 think about it...i just dunno.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • no i fear an aweful reality check - where pictures of mikes body will be shown in court and theyre splashed every where, the needle marks, the real death pictures

we wanted it and i fear we will get it - the final proof

i dont want this but it maybe just what we will get.