Hoax within a Hoax within a Hoax?

Comments

• Keeping Faith is important and the best way to do that is to ignore all the media BS and keep focused on HIS direct message. I personally think that more drama will most probably take place before he returns because the lessons can only be learnt when people start feeling their wrongs and are ready to repent.
    This is when, in my opinion, him coming back will have the greatest impact...at least where the fan base is concerned!

With L.O.V.E
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hi TheRunningGirl.
    Well, it's not easy keeping the faith when people around really start to think you lost your mind. Or that you are naive or even stupid to believe Michael Jackson is alive.

Like many of us, I wonder sometimes if TMZ is not just playing games sending us hidden messages like they come from Michael, with so many hoaxes going on ...
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    I agree with you in all you wrote here Gina...
    but I always will be there...more confusion is imposible for me...we already have too much !! Little donkey cant understand so many things lately <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Hi TheRunningGirl.
    Well, it's not easy keeping the faith when people around really start to think you lost your mind. Or that you are naive or even stupid to believe Michael Jackson is alive.

Like many of us, I wonder sometimes if TMZ is not just playing games sending us hidden messages like they come from Michael, with so many hoaxes going on ...
    I love you little donkey <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I would tell you only to relax....relax and take some distance from the story and you will understand it again.....because sometimes if we want to move forward - we have to take a look Back <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

don't let the Hoax within a Hoax within a Hoax to fool you my friend ..... because you know better...............
    Yet I have one big problem and you know it: if Michael is alive, WHERE IS HE and how comes nobody on the face of this earth spotted him by now?!
    If he EXISTS in a physical form - how can he feed, dress, LIVE and do all the other stuff a human being has to do in order to SURVIVE? Who pays his bills <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ? You know what I mean.....

This is what I don't understand ......I don't understand HOW this part of the hoax can be organised so it doesn't rise suspicions ?..............
    In the Encino campound room up to the garage? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    In never neverland ranch where no one believe he can be there? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    If he is alive i am sure he will be close to his children. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Gina love to you too my friend. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Michael love you more, wishing and praying for you every day happy and healthy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <3
    Yet I have one big problem and you know it: if Michael is alive, WHERE IS HE and how comes nobody on the face of this earth spotted him by now?!
    If he EXISTS in a physical form - how can he feed, dress, LIVE and do all the other stuff a human being has to do in order to SURVIVE? Who pays his bills <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ? You know what I mean.....

This is what I don't understand ......I don't understand HOW this part of the hoax can be organised so it doesn't rise suspicions ?..............
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137

I don't know HOW he does it (that clever boy!--MAGIC?). But he's been able to be The Invisible Man since at LEAST, Billie Jean, the first time I saw him do it.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't know HOW he does it (that clever boy!--MAGIC?). But he's been able to be The Invisible Man since at LEAST, Billie Jean, the first time I saw him do it.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> the invisible man leaves no trace on this earth <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> yet you know he is there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Personally, I can't wait for the next 'hoax within a hoax'; we're so good at spotting them on this forum that I'm wondering how the non-believers do not 'see' what we do. I'd be interested to hear thoughts from anyone who can shed light on this phenomena, as all fans of MJ are exposed to the same information but it is obviously interpreted differently. As I've never been on the other forum, I'd like to know why they are so convinced of his demise.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Personally, I can't wait for the next 'hoax within a hoax'; we're so good at spotting them on this forum that I'm wondering how the non-believers do not 'see' what we do. I'd be interested to hear thoughts from anyone who can shed light on this phenomena, as all fans of MJ are exposed to the same information but it is obviously interpreted differently. As I've never been on the other forum, I'd like to know why they are so convinced of his demise.
    I will tell you why, even if I am a believer but as I said, lately I dropped a lot of my faith and still I don't know who are the ones who don't see things right: believers or non-believers. Lately I feel like I'm fooling myself a lot and it is a horrible feeling..
    I'm still a believer. Around 40% alive, but....

-first because the family does nothing but saying how greedy people take advantage of him, how he is used and how they want to tear him into pieces.At the same time, media(TMZ) and SONY keep saying it's Michael on the songs (which I think too), and in their heads media IS garbage, which is true, but at the same time the family wouldn't have reasons to lie to them. FAMILY is not MEDIA. So why would family lie? Here I share the same feelings. Even if I am a believer. I do NOT understand why would family LIE. The MEDIA has to be revealed as greedy/liars/backstabbers, not the family.This, for me, has still no valid explanation.I do not understand it.

-some of the brothers (Randy especially) from the very beginning did nothing but say how heartbroken they are, how everyone complotted in murdering Michael and how they are sure they murdered him. With all we've seen (Autopsy, Death certificate) how would anyone think to question wether they are false or not? (I still don't know what makes those documents false either,that's what makes me doubt all this most of the time). People really don't dig into everything, they simply cannot imagine this could be possible when they see such things, I believe.Of course, there are very close minded people out there who go with the idea "Michael would never hurt his fans" or "Michael would never leave his children"- who said he EVER left them even if it's the situation that it is.

So that's the main idea I think, from what I've read on other forums.People simply don't look into every detail and dismiss everything from the start based on the theory "there has to be a death hoax story around every huge legend"
    There are many reasons why they don't believe Michael is alive, but I think first comes that the non-believers have a different image of Michael: Michael the victim, the angel, controled by evil people, unable to run his own life, naive to the point of stupidity, trusting the wrong people......

I think it would be great for them to read "The magic and the madness" ........ even if I don't know for sure if Randy's Michael is the real Michael..... but for sure he is not pictured like a victim at all.....

They don't know that if Michael doesn't want to do something he is capable of saying NO.
    They don't know that if you mess with Michael you're OUT.
    They don't know he learned about PR since he was 12.....

I think they don't know the man behind the mask.......

I hope we are not wrong in our assumptions about him.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Personally, I can't wait for the next 'hoax within a hoax'; we're so good at spotting them on this forum that I'm wondering how the non-believers do not 'see' what we do. I'd be interested to hear thoughts from anyone who can shed light on this phenomena, as all fans of MJ are exposed to the same information but it is obviously interpreted differently. As I've never been on the other forum, I'd like to know why they are so convinced of his demise.

It's a good question I really don't understand because they straightforward tell you 'Michael is dead let the man RIP!" without even grasping that little light of hope that he could still be alive... and investigate it. I really don't understand... it's like they want him to be no more ... they are now 'comfortable' with the idea that he's gone and do not want to reassess their 'belief' ... maybe that a part of the answer can be found in the 'simple' fact that people are really not able to think for themselves and that they just accepted the news of his "death" without questionning all the more so that it comes from the trustworthy mind controlling media. The power of the media on the minds of the people should really not be under-estimated, even if you present them evidences, clues, oddities etc. they just refute them blindly because the truth has already been told to them and they now see things only from the MSM perspective.

It also says imo that these people finally know very little about Michael and what he is capable of... maybe that for some the idea that he could have faked his death does not suit them.
    It also says imo that these people finally know very little about Michael and what he is capable of...

I really think he is capable of a lot.......
    The non-believers think he is not capable of anything except singing and dancing and looking beautiful like an angel, but with no brain....
    It's a matter of different perceptions of the same reality....

They also have a different image of the Jackson family.
    We saw them acting, they saw them crying <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Maybe they acted all too good.....

and of course they don't dare to question official papers like death certificate and so on.
    Comes from a public institution, so it must be valid right?
    Now that I'm writing this I realise how difficult is to change the non-believers opinion.

Michael is that what you want, to make them beLIEve as well?
  • I was wondering why the non- believers can't see anything ? There are so many clues, there are so many things just out there for us to see the truth but It's like they are blind & they see only what they want too .They are so against us , i can't understand how they can't be happy to think there is a possibility that MJ is still alive & well.I just don't understand this at all......hope they will open their eyes soon .Love you Michael, more each day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Well days months passing and we cant see him ...we were a lot at the begining and now you can count us...
    I think the big deal is his family talking like he is gone, Paris at the memorial end with the posibility of Michael being alive for millions, I think if the family were making this other way we will be the mayor numbers now. But 100% the family makes you wonder other side...
    But maybe all this confusion with the albums and so on will weak up them in some way....<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    All of you saw the snipet from One more chance?
    Well, He's the audience and the fans are the performers. Look into it please! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqGrd5uE ... r_embedded<!-- m -->
    All of you saw the snipet from One more chence?
    Well, He's the audience and the fans are the performers. Look into it please! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

great! I became a performer without realising it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!
    ".......searching for the one who's gonna make me whole ..........."

Please don't laugh of me....at some point I had this crazy idea that the only purpose of this hoax for Michael was to find the one who's gonna make him whole....you see like finding out who really loves him......

Please don't laugh...
  • ".......searching for the one who's gonna make me whole ..........."

Please don't laugh of me....at some point I had this crazy idea that the only purpose of this hoax for Michael was to find the one who's gonna make him whole....you see like finding out who really loves him......

Please don't laugh...

Gina <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> No laughs... No laughs... Everything is possible; Love is the most beautiful & powerful of all feelings!

The video reflects so well what we are living through:

Yes! We are on Stage...We are part of the show... and He is an active audience.
    He is Watchin' and directing the show at the same time.
    I can feel it! What a performance!

Thank You Michael

With L.O.V.E
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Please don't laugh...

Gina <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> No laughs... No laughs... Everything is possible; Love is the most beautiful & powerful of all feelings!

Thank You Michael

With L.O.V.E

Much like Liberian Girl except with his fans and the general public performing rather then Hollywood's A list this time.

I am very skeptical that MJ made this video for release accompanying his Number One's album. He had just gotten done saying screw you Sony (for Invincible) no more videos.... then he turns around and shoots this one? And such an odd concept too...

I don't recall MJ doing videos for albums of old material, does anyone else?

I'd be willing to bet MJ shot this video for this stage of the hoax. The audience on stage seals it for me. I'll be curious to see how many people "get it" when it's released, and how many will continue to refuse to see.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    edit
  • Personally, I can't wait for the next 'hoax within a hoax'; we're so good at spotting them on this forum that I'm wondering how the non-believers do not 'see' what we do. I'd be interested to hear thoughts from anyone who can shed light on this phenomena, as all fans of MJ are exposed to the same information but it is obviously interpreted differently. As I've never been on the other forum, I'd like to know why they are so convinced of his demise.
    BlackJack this is a very interesting question.

I think that people need to be awake before they can start spotting clues. Some of the more open-minded people started to see that things did not add-up on the 25th June and even before; they were prepared to consider the information in front of them and draw their own conclusions, they had the confidence to think for themselves and the Faith to continue beLIEving in the light of the entire World thinking that He was gone.
    The Big majority just took what they were told by the media and accepted it, and even if they had some doubts (And I am sure some of them had and still have), they did not have enough faith in themselves to follow their own beliefs.
    And the more people had pre-conceived ideas about who MJ really is, then the more difficult it got to think about him hoaxing his Death or writing to them in the way Back did (MJJC)! Clues gets rejected because they do not match the false reality that has set-in!

It is an interesting phenomenon - Once awakened, nearly everything becomes a clue! It is fascinating! The mind just seems to be connected to a greater consciousness and clues just appear without even searching for them!

I wonder whether Michael expected more people to wake-up and HE is not thinking about ways to gradually awakened more of those that are deep in sleep.

With L.O.V.E
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    BlackJack this is a very interesting question.

I think that people need to be awake before they can start spotting clues. Some of the more open-minded people started to see that things did not add-up on the 25th June and even before; they were prepared to consider the information in front of them and draw their own conclusions, they had the confidence to think for themselves and the Faith to continue beLIEving in the light of the entire World thinking that He was gone.
    The Big majority just took what they were told by the media and accepted it, and even if they had some doubts (And I am sure some of them had and still have), they did not have enough faith in themselves to follow their own beliefs.
    And the more people had pre-conceived ideas about who MJ really is, then the more difficult it got to think about him hoaxing his Death or writing to them in the way Back did (MJJC)! Clues gets rejected because they do not match the false reality that has set-in!

It is an interesting phenomenon - Once awakened, nearly everything becomes a clue! It is fascinating! The mind just seems to be connected to a greater consciousness and clues just appear without even searching for them!

I wonder whether Michael expected more people to wake-up and HE is not thinking about ways to gradually awakened more of those that are deep in sleep.

With L.O.V.E

This is an interesting subject.

And how much of the group mentality comes into play with regards to "waking up"?

People are influenced to think along the lines of the mentality of the community. You see it at MJJC, I'm sure it's here too.

In the middle of the Breaking News scandal, a few members over there started to wake up, I saw them begin to stir. A couple posed some tough questions to the group, questions that if discussed would have began to lead them down the rabbit hole. As convo progressed, NO ONE picked up these comments and ran with them. NO ONE jumped on the line of convo, NO ONE TOOK THE BAIT.

Not one single person wanted to participate in the line of thought that MAYBE all is not as it appears and they are being deceived. In 600+ pages... no one.

It was as if the question never was posted in the firat place. And I'm not talking "Maybe MJ isn't dead??" No, that would be provacative and considering the stigma there, too much too soon. No, I mean the question:
    Why are all these unreleased song snippets suddenly available NOW? Who's leaking them and WHY?

Nope. That line of inquisitive thought was dropped like a bad habit.

So there's a culture of what is acceptable at work here.

The same restrictions are at work everywhere. Anyone who has tried to bring up the subject of the death hoax with non-believers knows full well for themselves. There's certain things you just don't talk about in certain circles.

It's going to be very difficult for them to get over that stigma. It's going to take something very big at this stage in the game to change their thought process.

But make no mistake... MJ could make this happen if he wanted to.

So... because that hasn't happened... if you connect the dots it indicates that he doesn't want to... yet? Connect one dot further and it becomes clear that he is playing with them.

Maybe he's playing with us too.

Please don't laugh...

Thank You Michael

With L.O.V.E

well, I felt liking being on some sort of stage from the beginning....Michael's nature of entertainer is the most important feature of him.
    This is a movie and we are some sort of ....actors let's say....here on the Internet.
    So there is LIFE on the Internet !
This discussion has been closed.