Hoax within a Hoax within a Hoax?

Comments

• [
    yes, my latest few posts have a trace of sadness lately because this is how I feel. I find nothing so good in the fact that the kids do the Oprah interview just after she airs a show about child molestations - and the photo and preview show them smilling like having fun with the woman who said that shit about their father, I don't find nothing good in the fact that Jackie was sharing hugs and kisses with Oprah,smilling as he would have met his best friend. I was expecting totally something else, not this image of them. I was expecting that some things will publicly be cleared up on Oprah and not to show to the world that they are OK with everything and that they are in a so good relationship with the woman who thought and supported the theory of Michael being a child abuser back in 2005. No, BJ, I can't hinde my real feelings. It's not what I expected, I didn't think it would be like this. If even the family poses in a so great relationship with Oprah, what the world would learn? That Michael is still guilty in their narrow minds, this is what they will learn. No one, absolutelly no one makes a move to clear up some things about the shit she's been said, no one and you wonder why the sadness in my posts. This is why, BJ. It's not Ok and you know what I mean[/quote]

Proverbs 25:21&22
    21.If your enemy is hungry , give him food to eat.If he is thirsty , give him water to drink.
    In doing this , you will heap burning coals on his head and the Lord will reward you. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    21.If your enemy is hungry , give him food to eat.If he is thirsty , give him water to drink.
    In doing this , you will heap burning coals on his head and the Lord will reward you. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Agreed 110%

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Proverbs 25:21&22

Agreed 110%

Me too!!
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146

Agreed 110%

Me too!!

yeah, i agree too <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

But maybe Michael is making this on purpose for something ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Ok so I'll be back with my thoughts on this when I have caught up on 9 pages of posts.....fml

I will say thank you BJ though for another fabulous topic being discusssed <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hey there......we are the beLIEvers, right? What is with the sadness I'm sensing here in the last few posts. The way I see it we are slowly building up to the ABSOLUTE THRILLER of MJ's career. Lets face it, he has been hoaxing the world for a long time..... preparing us for the biggest hoax of all and subsequently, the most Explosive Reveal of all time....his defining moment of actually coming back from the 'dead'. This is 'talent like we've never seen before' because it simply has never been done before.... not on this grand scale. With all of the MJ-related events coming in a procession layer by layer, I expect the energy will build upon itself reaching a crescendo so powerful that no one will be able to deny it anymore. That is the moment when the world will rock and feel the presence that MJ in fact LIVES. To take the roller coaster metaphor, we have just begun the steep ascent upwards, let us savour each new project that is revealed to us and remember that the journey is just as important (if not more) as the destination.

Gotta love BlackJack! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

You don't say <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He's like fresh air here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Well, today MJ rocked the world once more <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hey there......we are the beLIEvers, right? What is with the sadness I'm sensing here in the last few posts. The way I see it we are slowly building up to the ABSOLUTE THRILLER of MJ's career. Lets face it, he has been hoaxing the world for a long time..... preparing us for the biggest hoax of all and subsequently, the most Explosive Reveal of all time....his defining moment of actually coming back from the 'dead'. This is 'talent like we've never seen before' because it simply has never been done before.... not on this grand scale. With all of the MJ-related events coming in a procession layer by layer, I expect the energy will build upon itself reaching a crescendo so powerful that no one will be able to deny it anymore. That is the moment when the world will rock and feel the presence that MJ in fact LIVES. To take the roller coaster metaphor, we have just begun the steep ascent upwards, let us savour each new project that is revealed to us and remember that the journey is just as important (if not more) as the destination.

Totally Agree! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

We should all be having a BIG smile on our face!

I love the New Album Teaser of Breaking News! I Love the Symbolic graphics on the cover! I Love the Title "Breaking News"! This is Genius at work, it makes everything we have discussed about the media, the hoax so real, it makes me want to open some pink champagne and have a little celebration.... because I feel really excited about things.

Yes! Let's enjoy the Journey! Let's be with Michael on the Journey! Let's look forward to the new projects! We know we are on the right track now!

Any friend beLIEver passing through London, get in touch... we can have a BIG toast to Michael!

With L.O.V.E
    Hey there......we are the beLIEvers, right? What is with the sadness I'm sensing here in the last few posts. The way I see it we are slowly building up to the ABSOLUTE THRILLER of MJ's career. Lets face it, he has been hoaxing the world for a long time..... preparing us for the biggest hoax of all and subsequently, the most Explosive Reveal of all time....his defining moment of actually coming back from the 'dead'. This is 'talent like we've never seen before' because it simply has never been done before.... not on this grand scale. With all of the MJ-related events coming in a procession layer by layer, I expect the energy will build upon itself reaching a crescendo so powerful that no one will be able to deny it anymore. That is the moment when the world will rock and feel the presence that MJ in fact LIVES. To take the roller coaster metaphor, we have just begun the steep ascent upwards, let us savour each new project that is revealed to us and remember that the journey is just as important (if not more) as the destination.

Yes BJ is a long way to follow...thankyou for your post, this bring happyness to me, but sometimes this is hard when you pass the page back in time and start to remember that 93 statement, all the lies and what happened in 2005, yes he was free at the end but he lived a hell during the trial...
    I always was thinking like...they are killing him slowly...they are hurting him where more they now he feel worst, with children...because all knew he adore childrens...
    I always was there with him and i will be there always.
    Sorry i will try to keep the sadness days only for me.

Love you Michael!
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

Agreed 110%
    Oh. My. Gosh. I was at someone's house and their kid was watching a children's Christian TV show, and one of the characters said that Proverb. I kind of thought about it, I think that was the first time I heard it.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    suspicious mind wrote:Proverbs 25:21&22

Not into religion but this is a good quote =]
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    My point in repeatedly marveling at JC's APPARENT coldness, is just that. The entire thing is so unbelievably cruel and cold--the parent to the sweetest, most generous and enjoyable family friend; the parent to the child--his own son; the mother standing mute in this day and age?? In our lifetime? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Especially estranged from the spouse causing the ruckus??? I know more than I want to know about how estranged, separated and divorced people act towards their former "I need you to live!" lovers. Dis ain't IT <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> NO <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> There is something very, very...surreal about the entire scenario. It is Tabloid. There, I said it.

I have heard that coming right out and calling MJ on this, as a Hoax, for publicity, angers him immensely. Yeah, well... This is an investigation into his (hoaxed?) death. I "loved" him and cried like a baby; I've earned the right to investigate everything, just from that hurt---but, I can do this privately--not necessarily here... If he's so mad--let's see it. Come out ( <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> please, Sir). I would NEVER make light of something serious. I am trying to be soft-stepping here, in the interest of Truth. We need to consider this, don't you think? MJ, Admins, if I am overstepping, I apologize, monstrously. I won't bring it up again.

In the movie, The Prestige , there is a bit of wisdom, which just may come back to bite MJ worse than anything has so far: As I recall, Hugh Jackman's character is about to be shown a secret to Tesla's "magic", and he asks, "Well, what's to keep me from telling?" and the guy says, chuckling: "You're a magician---who'd believe YOU " Remember what happened to the boy who cried "wolf!".... THIS is what is scary.

I don't want to start anything. Just simply saying...even the manner in which they met, is surreal. He had to wear a disguise to go Pioneering! Do we believe he was out for a drive sans disguise, and in distress, simply sauntered in to someone's shop on the street, for help? Do we believe a guy would go to school forever to become a dentist, and then commit a criminal act before he's even made a dent in his student loan (which will be waiting for him, with interest, you bet, after he serves his time)?? And, why isn't he in prison? I would not put it out of my mind, just yet, that senior Chandler is very much alive and in the wings, awaiting his next scene...sort of a hoax, within a hoax within a Hoax, eh? Where have I heard that?

Interesting ItsHer. To say the entire situation, culminating with the suicide on the 5th of November, is puzzling would be an understatement. I am simply unable to answer how this all comes about.

On that same note, Bashir, and the fact that it ever existed to be creative edited and used to "sabotage" MJ with in the first place, is a complete source of confusion for me. I have a hard time envisioning MJ as the type to make so many MASSIVE errors in judgment. It's almost more logical to me that there is always a purpose for these confusing events that is not known to the public.

yes, yes, YES. I am making another rule for myself, to remain sane. The first one was,

If it is off the wall, over the top, it is a clue not to be so quick to believe it.

The new rule is,
    Anything that makes MJ look like he's losing it, simple-minded, or making massive errors in judgment, or otherwise being scary <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ; ANYTHING which makes it look like MJ isn't ON TOP--- it means MJ himself is controlling this puppet show, with very logical, thoughtful purpose, and to NOT panic... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I agree Its her, we should most definately not panic as more 'hoaxes within the hoax' come out. The fact remains that ALL of the clues that have been gathered supporting the hoax in the first place, are still there no matter what new information comes out from the family or any other source to try and sway our beliefs. It really is like an endurance test and that is my view of these mini-hoaxes such as the Oprah interview/controversy over BN. Ultimately the lesson is to not be influenced by others when assessing or evaluating the validity of information......the flow-on effect of that is to be aware in other areas of our every day life and apply the same scrutiny to everything that is being fed to us rather than just 'accepting without question'.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    My point in repeatedly marveling at JC's APPARENT coldness, is just that. The entire thing is so unbelievably cruel and cold--the parent to the sweetest, most generous and enjoyable family friend; the parent to the child--his own son; the mother standing mute in this day and age?? In our lifetime? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Especially estranged from the spouse causing the ruckus??? I know more than I want to know about how estranged, separated and divorced people act towards their former "I need you to live!" lovers. Dis ain't IT <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> NO <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> There is something very, very...surreal about the entire scenario. It is Tabloid. There, I said it.

I have heard that coming right out and calling MJ on this, as a Hoax, for publicity, angers him immensely. Yeah, well... This is an investigation into his (hoaxed?) death. I "loved" him and cried like a baby; I've earned the right to investigate everything, just from that hurt---but, I can do this privately--not necessarily here... If he's so mad--let's see it. Come out ( <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> please, Sir). I would NEVER make light of something serious. I am trying to be soft-stepping here, in the interest of Truth. We need to consider this, don't you think? MJ, Admins, if I am overstepping, I apologize, monstrously. I won't bring it up again.

In the movie, The Prestige , there is a bit of wisdom, which just may come back to bite MJ worse than anything has so far: As I recall, Hugh Jackman's character is about to be shown a secret to Tesla's "magic", and he asks, "Well, what's to keep me from telling?" and the guy says, chuckling: "You're a magician---who'd believe YOU " Remember what happened to the boy who cried "wolf!".... THIS is what is scary.

I don't want to start anything. Just simply saying...even the manner in which they met, is surreal. He had to wear a disguise to go Pioneering! Do we believe he was out for a drive sans disguise, and in distress, simply sauntered in to someone's shop on the street, for help? Do we believe a guy would go to school forever to become a dentist, and then commit a criminal act before he's even made a dent in his student loan (which will be waiting for him, with interest, you bet, after he serves his time)?? And, why isn't he in prison? I would not put it out of my mind, just yet, that senior Chandler is very much alive and in the wings, awaiting his next scene...sort of a hoax, within a hoax within a Hoax, eh? Where have I heard that?

Interesting ItsHer. To say the entire situation, culminating with the suicide on the 5th of November, is puzzling would be an understatement. I am simply unable to answer how this all comes about.

On that same note, Bashir, and the fact that it ever existed to be creative edited and used to "sabotage" MJ with in the first place, is a complete source of confusion for me. I have a hard time envisioning MJ as the type to make so many MASSIVE errors in judgment. It's almost more logical to me that there is always a purpose for these confusing events that is not known to the public.

yes, yes, YES. I am making another rule for myself, to remain sane. The first one was,

If it is off the wall, over the top, it is a clue not to be so quick to believe it.

The new rule is,
    Anything that makes MJ look like he's losing it, simple-minded, or making massive errors in judgment, or otherwise being scary <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ; ANYTHING which makes it look like MJ isn't ON TOP--- it means MJ himself is controlling this puppet show, with very logical, thoughtful purpose, and to NOT panic... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

It's a hoaxer's creed... good line ItsHer.

I wish I knew this back when Bashir aired.
  • this conversation also makes me think of something i heard a long time ago about sometimes god will send you instruction or some truth that you need to know through someone you don't like. ( i don't know actual verses ). i think sometimes in this world we pick the people we are willing to believe instead of choosing to hear the truth.i remember not that long ago hearing someone from one political party saying a particular thing and thinking if someone from the other party had said that the followers of this person would have wanted to string them up.
    I agree Its her, we should most definately not panic as more 'hoaxes within the hoax' come out. The fact remains that ALL of the clues that have been gathered supporting the hoax in the first place, are still there no matter what new information comes out from the family or any other source to try and sway our beliefs. It really is like an endurance test and that is my view of these mini-hoaxes such as the Oprah interview/controversy over BN. Ultimately the lesson is to not be influenced by others when assessing or evaluating the validity of information......the flow-on effect of that is to be aware in other areas of our every day life and apply the same scrutiny to everything that is being fed to us rather than just 'accepting without question'.

You know what, now with the BN story and confusion I really understand why you meant with the hoax within a hoax within a hoax......
    And I feel MUCH more comfortable and confident now...
    I feel like we are or at least we should be prepared for what's about to come .......
    this is an incredibile ride <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    If all this is a hoax within a hoax, that would mean that all the people that participate in this hoax within a hoax should be involved and know. And I can say that after I saw Teddy Riley angry all over twitter, I start to think the guy has no idea of anything. How's that possible?
    He may have been playing the role of instigator. Fan the flames of anger from the fans. See who replies in kind. He said fuck you on his Twitter lol.
  • gboetegboete Posts: 12
    It is ironic you should bring up the POTUS remarks.....as I had recently emailed a friend with the very same comment! Whew! At any rate, I cannot think of a better man for the job. What a platform in which to "change the world". If anyone can do it it would be Michael. He is a man of brilliance, innovation, integrity, compassion and great insight to the workings of the world. Could this, by chance, have any relationship to Michael's statement in TII.....that we have 4 years to get it right??????

Michael, we want you to be the next PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES (2012)!!!!

2012: BeLIEve
    we could even recycle Obama's old campaign signs "change we believe in"!
    Oh, I would say "leader of the world", not president of the US !!!
    gboete!! what a surprise!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • @BlackJack

Got something to run by you. It seems things are starting to heat up with first Lisa's interview, then Jackies interview, then Miss Katherines interview, then the release of Breaking News and that would lead us to the actual album cover itself. I have sat here for hours pouring over that thing and each time that I look at it I see something new. Then I reflect on the past interviews mentioned above and my head starts to spin.

And what one common thing do all of the above have in common?? Confusion, lies, media manipulation. We are pawns aren't we? I probably shouldn't include all of us, but unfortunately this is how it had to be done. It kind of reminds me of your post about the girl who didn't act like a fool but yet SHE isn't the one who got the autograph, or maybe she will be getting something better!

We are being taught a lesson with this hoax, so there you have another hoax within a hoax. We are the puppets and we are being watched to see which way we will turn with the next lie. I'm all for it!! I have believed from the very beginning and will continue to believe until the very end - I will take each new blow that comes along and it will make me think just that much harder and I will dig just a little bit deeper to hang on. I know I have a safety net and that safety net is Michael. We all should feel just a little of what he went through and I will be more than happy to do that for him.

So, when does the hoax within a hoax within a hoax finally end? Is it when we least expect it or will it be right in front of us? Is Dead Reckoning right around the corner or is it still calculating?

Love you Michael!
    Well if don't believe anything that you hear and only believe MJ (leaked songs), he keeps repeating to hang in there, we are almost done.
    I also think we are almost there..... well, at least we still have to hang on a few long and exciting months <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
This discussion has been closed.