Hoax within a Hoax within a Hoax?

Comments

• Here's one of those articles which are discussed here. A simple google search for "Jordan Chandler admitting" will give you more results, but I'm just pasting one of them.

Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson
    June 29, 2009 by antonio

Finally, Jordan Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson of indecency, which became the pilot to the court case against the “King of Pop”. Jordan Chandler the child that accused Michael for misbehaving with him finally came forward to tell that the case was based on lies. Evan Chandler was the father of the kid, he never approved the friendship between Jordan and Michael Jackson, and he is the one who accused “King of Pop” for having an unnatural relationship with his son.

Michael and Jordan were friends but Jordan’s father never approved their friendship, encouraged by his father Jordan charged “MJ” for the indecency in their relation. The case hit the streets, newspapers and tabloids and the only names people knew back then were Michael Jackson, Jordan and Evan Chandler, and media and law firms are hounding Michael Jackson.

It would be better if I do not make it all in favor of Michael Jackson, but it seems like we might never be able to know the truth. It is very much possible that Michael or his family have used their money to bribe or buy Even and Jordan and they have changed their statements, but who knows.

Anyway, these are the rumors I have heard over the internet and decided to write about it. After Michael Jackson’s death, Chandler has come forward and said that he made up the story just to insult the “King of Pop” for the money.
    Now it is your turn to leave the comments and tell that according to you what can be the correct possibility.

<!-- m -->http://www.makli.com/jordan-chandler-ad ... on-003762/<!-- m -->

[li]Don't you think that this would have made major headlines had Jordan indeed admitting he lied..?[/li] [li]Non of the articles on the internet about this lists a source.[/li] [li]There have been no confirmed reports of Jordan Chandler admitting to the statement.[/li]

Jordan Chandler has been silent about Michael Jackson for years, and has remained silent until this very day. It's my opinion that unless Jordan and/or Gavin Arvizo speak up, it will be very difficult to changes the minds of the general public who still think Mike is guilty of molesting children. I don't think we will ever hear from Arvizo, I still have my hopes on Jordan.

@ MO ---> In total agreement with Points 1 (Answer: YES), 2 & 3 above, I came to the same conclusions a while back.

What I would really like to see, is Jordan Chandler or Gavin Arvizo (Though I think the latter is a lost cause!) live on Oprah (By phone to preserve his/their identity) and admitting that it was all a lie! This would really make BIG news and it would be the right way to do it... I hope this will happen!

With L.O.V.E

can anyone think of any way that something like this could work it's way into the murry trial?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    reading this thread again....
    hmmmmmm....
    you people are amazing
    BlackJack you have such a clear thinking
    TheRunningGirl you are great
    And all of you are great
    I am glad I am here
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I don´t remember seeing video with him making a public call. It was all written and spreaded all over the net.

Nor do I, it was all written and it didn't really made much noise IMO. Now I am wondering if it was even true... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

In the Latin community you find pages and pages in google about it. The same article over and over, blogs, webs...all over. But not one single word in a video as Jordan telling the world.
    Jordan Chandler has been silent about Michael Jackson for years, and has remained silent until this very day. It's my opinion that unless Jordan and/or Gavin Arvizo speak up, it will be very difficult to changes the minds of the general public who still think Mike is guilty of molesting children. I don't think we will ever hear from Arvizo, I still have my hopes on Jordan.

Those guys do not seem to be interested in going on the spot light in this case, telling the world that they lied.

Since looks to me that "moral" dilema is not the trigger to them, may be money would be a better trigger. If they are offered to sell their words for huge amounths of money, payed by a neutral media source, i think that the result will be positive.

In the case of Jordan and Arvizo, looks like money was really the aim and since money is what their parents were after, I believe that they would sell the "MJ was not guilty" story as well, but with a positive twist for Michael this time. Michael for once being cleared of all on the injustices.

I also think that a bunch of fans would really get out of their heads and lose control once they see both guys in the streets. So, for their own sake, better that they end up behind bars....will be securer for every one.
    What I would really like to see, is Jordan Chandler or Gavin Arvizo (Though I think the latter is a lost cause!) live on Oprah (By phone to preserve his/their identity) and admitting that it was all a lie! This would really make BIG news and it would be the right way to do it... I hope this will happen!
    With L.O.V.E

Michael will be then the real "Jesus" because I am pretty sure that he will forgive them somehow.
    Still, I think that they should not only say "I am sorry I lied", they need to know that they almost put a man in to the death row by those terrible accusations, not only them, their parents as well are responsable for the crime.
    The legal system should come up with something else more than compensations for damages and prejudices. How many people are falsely accused of crimes they never commited?

Only when Jordan and Arvizo admits in public that they lied, is when MJ will R.I.P
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yesterday a Dutch girl was condemned for falsely accusing her boyfriend for rape. I think people who make up things like that should be charged. You ruin someones life with these kind of accusations

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• reading this thread again....
    hmmmmmm....
    you people are amazing
    BlackJack you have such a clear thinking
    TheRunningGirl you are great
    And all of you are great
    I am glad I am here

s10253.gif

You are great too! I think everybody contributes in their own way... 'cos we are all unique in our own way ... whilst being united in our admiration and respect for MJ.
    It is a GREAT adventure! It is a UNIFYING adventure!

With L.O.V.E
  • What I would really like to see, is Jordan Chandler or Gavin Arvizo (Though I think the latter is a lost cause!) live on Oprah (By phone to preserve his/their identity) and admitting that it was all a lie! This would really make BIG news and it would be the right way to do it... I hope this will happen!
    With L.O.V.E

Michael will be then the real "Jesus" because I am pretty sure that he will forgive them somehow.
    Still, I think that they should not only say "I am sorry I lied", they need to know that they almost put a man in to the death row by those terrible accusations, not only them, their parents as well are responsable for the crime.
    The legal system should come up with something else more than compensations for damages and prejudices. How many people are falsely accused of crimes they never commited?

Only when Jordan and Arvizo admits in public that they lied, is when MJ will R.I.P

I totally agree that MAN made justice leaves a lot to desire, nowadays one is GUILTY before to be proven INNOCENT! And it is very distressful to think that genuinely GOOD people such as MJ can be the VICTIMS of lying life destroyers that are left free to perpetuate further LIES!

With L.O.V.E
  • Yesterday a Dutch girl was condemned for falsely accusing her boyfriend for rape. I think people who make up things like that should be charged. You ruin someones life with these kind of accusations

I agree with that. However, it would not surprise me if Jordan Chandler would be able to make a deal to not get prosecuted in case he decides to come forward with the truth. It would also not surprise me if Mike would agree on a deal like that, since the whole scam was constructed by Evan Chandler, Jordans father. After all, Jordan Chandler refused to testify in the criminal proceedings regarding the 1993 accusations and Jordan did not testify against Mike in the trial in 2005.
    I don't know the law in this case but if Chandler admitts he lied, doesn't he have to pay back the 20 million $, besides being prosecuted for false deposition? Just asking....
    s10253.gif

great sunflowers TheRunningGirl <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yesterday a Dutch girl was condemned for falsely accusing her boyfriend for rape. I think people who make up things like that should be charged. You ruin someones life with these kind of accusations

I agree with that. However, it would not surprise me if Jordan Chandler would be able to make a deal to not get prosecuted in case he decides to come forward with the truth. It would also not surprise me if Mike would agree on a deal like that, since the whole scam was constructed by Evan Chandler, Jordans father. After all, Jordan Chandler refused to testify in the criminal proceedings regarding the 1993 accusations and Jordan did not testify against Mike in the trial in 2005.

Evan was a kid, drugged by his father, so that's a complete different story. In this case Chandler Sr. needs to be prosecuted, but the bastard sneaked out. How convenient...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I don't know the law in this case but if Chandler admitts he lied, doesn't he have to pay back the 20 million $, besides being prosecuted for false deposition? Just asking....

First of all - it was not 20 million, but $15,331,250. Both Evan and June Chandler obtained 1.5 million, while Larry Feldman obtained 3 million and 10% of the settlement which would bring his earnings to close to 5 million dollars. A simple calculation shows that the most Jordan Chandler could have gotten was a little less than 8 million dollars.

Second - since this was a civil suit, I'm not sure if prosecution would automatically follow once Jordan would come forward with the truth or that Mike would have to press charges against him in order to get him prosecuted.
    I am not sure of Evan Chandler really killed himself. May be is just a bluff to avoid being persecuted by past accusations.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I am not sure of Evan Chandler really killed himself. May be is just a bluff to avoid being persecuted by past accusations.

Yes this is also a strange story.
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    I completly agree with you.
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    Jordan Chandler finally spoke and said publicly that Michael didn't do anything, that it was all a lie to grab money.

Where can I find info on that? When did that happen?
    Oh my god, i don't think I would find it. I didn't see but read it. It could be an article or on a site....I believe. Not a video. At least it was true.I stumbled upon that in 2009, after June, anyway.

Me too. I remember that article.
    yes i read the article too but i read this from a yt video, but there was the pic from the magazine and the titles and his pic...
    I don't know the law in this case but if Chandler admitts he lied, doesn't he have to pay back the 20 million $, besides being prosecuted for false deposition? Just asking....

First of all - it was not 20 million, but $15,331,250. Both Evan and June Chandler obtained 1.5 million, while Larry Feldman obtained 3 million and 10% of the settlement which would bring his earnings to close to 5 million dollars. A simple calculation shows that the most Jordan Chandler could have gotten was a little less than 8 million dollars.

Second - since this was a civil suit, I'm not sure if prosecution would automatically follow once Jordan would come forward with the truth or that Mike would have to press charges against him in order to get him prosecuted.
    Well, even if it's "only" 8 millions, it's still a lot of money. How can he come publicly and say they got these money lying?
    But I know they said it on the news Jordan admitted Michael never did anything to him. I clearly remember I heard it on the news on TV a short time after June 25th.

• Here's one of those articles which are discussed here. A simple google search for "Jordan Chandler admitting" will give you more results, but I'm just pasting one of them.

Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Michael Jackson
    June 29, 2009 by antonio

Finally, Jordan Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson of indecency, which became the pilot to the court case against the “King of Pop”. Jordan Chandler the child that accused Michael for misbehaving with him finally came forward to tell that the case was based on lies. Evan Chandler was the father of the kid, he never approved the friendship between Jordan and Michael Jackson, and he is the one who accused “King of Pop” for having an unnatural relationship with his son.

Michael and Jordan were friends but Jordan’s father never approved their friendship, encouraged by his father Jordan charged “MJ” for the indecency in their relation. The case hit the streets, newspapers and tabloids and the only names people knew back then were Michael Jackson, Jordan and Evan Chandler, and media and law firms are hounding Michael Jackson.

It would be better if I do not make it all in favor of Michael Jackson, but it seems like we might never be able to know the truth. It is very much possible that Michael or his family have used their money to bribe or buy Even and Jordan and they have changed their statements, but who knows.

Anyway, these are the rumors I have heard over the internet and decided to write about it. After Michael Jackson’s death, Chandler has come forward and said that he made up the story just to insult the “King of Pop” for the money.
    Now it is your turn to leave the comments and tell that according to you what can be the correct possibility.

<!-- m -->http://www.makli.com/jordan-chandler-ad ... on-003762/<!-- m -->

[li]Don't you think that this would have made major headlines had Jordan indeed admitting he lied..?[/li] [li]Non of the articles on the internet about this lists a source.[/li] [li]There have been no confirmed reports of Jordan Chandler admitting to the statement.[/li]

@ MO ---> In total agreement with Points 1 (Answer: YES), 2 & 3 above, I came to the same conclusions a while back.

With L.O.V.E

can anyone think of any way that something like this could work it's way into the murry trial?

Yes, it can be part of the trial. If you have noticed how the Murray hearings and the 2005 trial are parallel with each other (same court dates for both, same clothes that are being worn........) the molestation can easily be part of the trial. Murray's case is going to reveal so much when it is finally over - In what will go down in HIStory as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the HIStory of our nation. And everything, in my opinion, all relates to Katherines claim for damages suit as well.

Love you Michael!
  • I don't know the law in this case but if Chandler admitts he lied, doesn't he have to pay back the 20 million $, besides being prosecuted for false deposition? Just asking....

Well, even if it's "only" 8 millions, it's still a lot of money. How can he come publicly and say they got these money lying?
    But I know they said it on the news Jordan admitted Michael never did anything to him. I clearly remember I heard it on the news on TV a short time after June 25th.

Well, I would not attach any importance to the news reporting that Jordan admitted Michael never did anything to him, because in the agreement it actually says the Chandlers can only speak of the case in a court of law.
    Of course itt's not reliable what i heard on the news, but who was the source of this news?!
    I mean it had to come from somewhere or someone. They just fabricated good news about Michael after his "death" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
    Of course itt's not reliable what i heard on the news, but who was the source of this news?!
    I mean it had to come from somewhere or someone. They just fabricated good news about Michael after his "death" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

No, I don't think the media just created good news around Mike, that would be the first time ever. Someone must have tipped them about it, but I still want to see Jordie himself admitting it. It is time for him to come clean, he can be an important factor in the vindication of MJ. He was drugged and controlled by his father. Other than Gavin Arvizo I believe Jordie does have a heart and is willing to make thing right. At least I truly hope so...

Well, I would not attach any importance to the news reporting that Jordan admitted Michael never did anything to him, because in the agreement it actually says the Chandlers can only speak of the case in a court of law.

Mo is correct that the 'agreement' prohibits any of the parties speaking publicly about it.
    BTW when this 'news' broke, Ray Chandler , brother of Evan (uncle to Jordy) came out publicly and denied that Jordy ever made ANY statement...... it was circulated on the internet by people who just wanted to mess with the fans.
    For how many years does the agreement last?

Mo is correct that the 'agreement' prohibits any of the parties speaking publicly about it.
    BTW when this 'news' broke, Ray Chandler , brother of Evan (uncle to Jordy) came out publicly and denied that Jordy ever made ANY statement...... it was circulated on the internet by people who just wanted to mess with the fans.

so chandlers testimony on michaels innocennce would only prove relevant to this case if he could show who really profited from these allegations against michael and there would have to be a conection to murry such as that these were the very same people that murry is currently the fall guy for. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
This discussion has been closed.